Colin Kaepernick: The United States Is The Worst Nation In The History Of The World

And now with this latest bit, we see that it was actually just general anti-Americanism.

He is an anti-American piece of shit, just like all you lefties.

Mr. Kaepernick's act, his schtick, his gimmick, is being an anti-American piece of shit. Does that really reflect who he is, or is this just what he does to entertain us?

That was his message to all Americans of this Fourth of July today. He apparently gives Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union a pass. Oh, and Cambodia under Pol Pot

Nike Rep Colin Kaepernick Attacks USA as the Worst Nation on Earth--on the Fourth of July

Meh, he is just angrey. He wants to be black, but isn't. His career died (before the kneeling crap) all he has is saying the USA sucks. He is washed up. Reduced to peddling sneakers made by slaves.

Reduced to peddling sneakers made by slaves.

This part of the Kaepernick story shows how full of shit the libs are here.

The fact that this guy, pretending to be an angry African warrior, a latter day H. Rap Freaking Brown, is doing the same thing at Nike that they condemn with others , tells me that the libs are not serious people, except in the sense they are seriously hypocritical.

Reduced to peddling sneakers made by slaves.

This part of the Kaepernick story shows how full of shit the libs are here.

The fact that this guy, pretending to be an angry African warrior, a latter day H. Rap Freaking Brown, is doing the same thing at Nike that they condemn with others , tells me that the libs are not serious people, except in the sense they are seriously hypocritical.

How much does Mr. Kaepernick get paid to endorse the Nike brand? and how much does the average Red Chinese coolie get to toil in the sweat shops to make the product?

Do libs consider this to be "income inequality"? Or is Kaep exempt from criticism because as an angry black youth, he's the Sacred Cow of our civilization, immune from any code of decency?

I think there should be a large movement to start boycotting all Nike products. It will teach a valuable lesson to large corporations run by anti American Leftists. Hit them where it hurts and get some assholes fired in the process.

I think there should be a large movement to start boycotting all Nike products. It will teach a valuable lesson to large corporations run by anti American Leftists. Hit them where it hurts and get some assholes fired in the process.
Not just a boycott a total market share transference. Everyone buy New Balance, they support Trump lets support them.

No one is going to get fired because some irrelevant clowns boycott Nike.

62422326_872381366453718_1256252628132691968_n.jpg

It’s only a matter of time before at least half of the Democratic Presidential nominee candidates adopt the “United States is the worst nation in history” slogan.

My father is German and my mother is English. I doubt you even know your father's origin
My father has a couple countries of origin. We are mostly from Togo and Ghana but since whites fucked up....well you know.

So once us "white folks" finish fixing America...did you want us to fix Togo and Ghana as well? Any other countries need to be fixed as well? Make a list, Milkweed! We'll get right on it! (eye roll)
No. I dont want whites anywhere near Africa. We know that whites claim to want to help but their real aim is to destabilize the country and steal from it. You need to concentrate on fixing your own shit before you try it in another place.

Ah so it's white people that have made Togo "The Most Unhappy Country On The Planet!"?
Bingo. Any country you go to in Africa thats fucked up you will find the marks of the demon spawn whites that created it.

So the countries that have been ruled by blacks for decades now...that have seen their standard of living plummet to deplorable levels since they kicked the "demon spawn whites" out...why is that, Milkweed? Why is it when left to their own devises...so many of your "gifted" brothers...use their positions to make themselves wealthy and subject the people they represent to crippling poverty. Why is it that so many of your "gifted" African brothers have perpetrated some of the worst massacre's in the world's history? You going to blame that on the demon spawn whites too? (eye roll)

My father has a couple countries of origin. We are mostly from Togo and Ghana but since whites fucked up....well you know.

So once us "white folks" finish fixing America...did you want us to fix Togo and Ghana as well? Any other countries need to be fixed as well? Make a list, Milkweed! We'll get right on it! (eye roll)
No. I dont want whites anywhere near Africa. We know that whites claim to want to help but their real aim is to destabilize the country and steal from it. You need to concentrate on fixing your own shit before you try it in another place.

Ah so it's white people that have made Togo "The Most Unhappy Country On The Planet!"?
Bingo. Any country you go to in Africa thats fucked up you will find the marks of the demon spawn whites that created it.

So the countries that have been ruled by blacks for decades now...that have seen their standard of living plummet to deplorable levels since they kicked the "demon spawn whites" out...why is that, Milkweed? Why is it when left to their own devises...so many of your "gifted" brothers...use their positions to make themselves wealthy and subject the people they represent to crippling poverty. Why is it that so many of your "gifted" African brothers have perpetrated some of the worst massacre's in the world's history? You going to blame that on the demon spawn whites too? (eye roll)

Ya gotta wonder when the population a continent were mankind is supposed to have originated, the African rift valley why are they still living in mud huts, wiping their asses with their heels and running water with indoor plumbing and electrically wired homes must less climate control is an oddity. With that kind of a head start you'd think they'd have gone to Mars by now.

Ya gotta wonder when the population a continent were mankind is supposed to have originated, the African rift valley why are they still living in mud huts, wiping their asses with their heels and running water with indoor plumbing and electrically wired homes must less climate control is an oddity. With that kind of a head start you'd think they'd have gone to Mars by now.

I think you underestimating the people of Africa, DF.

Right now ,just south of the US border, there are thousands of Congolese refugees- who somehow were able to make it from the jungles of Deepest, Darkest Africa to the northern frontier of the Land of Tacos on their own- even though they don't understand a word of English or Spanish. These are very industrious people, to be able to do this, and bring their children along in tow as well.

Not just a boycott a total market share transference. Everyone buy New Balance, they support Trump lets support them.
I have no problem with being for or against Trump, but keep your ideology to yourself, and don't shove it down the consumers throats.

No one is going to get fired because some irrelevant clowns boycott Nike.
If you have some states and corporations, and large swaths of the country in the millions boycotting them, then it will hurt, and people will get fired for causing unnessasary losses to the bottom line.

I have no problem with being for or against Trump, but keep your ideology to yourself, and don't shove it down the consumers throats.

It really depends on the product in question, as to whether or not a merchant wants to get politically involved. If Nike is looking to put shoes on a Liberal Fan Base, I can't see where this will hurt them.

But they really have to understand the market.

Take the case of the Dixie Chicks. They were very popular with country music lovers for years, until they decided to tell their fans to "go to hell". The DC's said conservative money was no longer any good with them- they were looking for a sophisticated urbane, liberal Fan Base and if conservative music lovers could move out and quit listening to their music , it would be much appreciated.

Just didn't work out for them.

Libs applauded the DC's but they didn't buy their records or merchandise nor tickets for their concerts. Libs threw the DC's under the bus.

It really depends on the product in question, as to whether or not a merchant wants to get politically involved. If Nike is looking to put shoes on a Liberal Fan Base, I can't see where this will hurt them.

But they really have to understand the market.

Take the case of the Dixie Chicks. They were very popular with country music lovers for years, until they decided to tell their fans to "go to hell". The DC's said conservative money was no longer any good with them- they were looking for a sophisticated urbane, liberal Fan Base and if conservative music lovers could move out and quit listening to their music , it would be much appreciated.

Just didn't work out for them.

Libs applauded the DC's but they didn't buy their records or merchandise nor tickets for their concerts. Libs threw the DC's under the bus.
DC's basically stabbed their own fan base in the back, but with Nike, they just pissed off about half the country and the CEO's need to be taught a lesson to not interject their ideology into their products.

And now with this latest bit, we see that it was actually just general anti-Americanism.

He is an anti-American piece of shit, just like all you lefties.

Mr. Kaepernick's act, his schtick, his gimmick, is being an anti-American piece of shit. Does that really reflect who he is, or is this just what he does to entertain us?

I willing to believe he is an anti-American piece of shit.

I always ask this semi-rhetorical question: if black crybabies are sooooo oppressed in America, then:

A. Please name me ONE black majority 3rd-world nation-like thing in which blacks have a better life than they do in America.

B. Please name me ONE white majority nation in history, besides America, who was non-WAAAYYYCIST enough to have elected a black leader.

C. Please name me ONE legal right under the law which this very white, easily sunburned Plastic Paddy has, which the black crybabies don't have.

Forum List

Back