Colin Kaepernick: The United States Is The Worst Nation In The History Of The World

The Nazis killed 11 million noncombatants. ELEVEN MILLION!
You can only die once. The enslaved had their children and their childrens children go through slavery as well.

Give me a number that were killed, Milkweed? Then compare that number to the millions that were systematically exterminated by Hitler, Stalin and Mao. Your narrative is a joke!

You can only die once. The enslaved had their children and their childrens children go through slavery as well.

Give me a number that were killed, Milkweed? Then compare that number to the millions that were systematically exterminated by Hitler, Stalin and Mao. Your narrative is a joke!
How can I give you a number when the white killers didnt have the decency to at least record all their killings, rapes, and tortures?

Why does my "give a fuck" meter register absolute zero with what this dumb ass mother fucker has to say?

kaepernick_football.0.jpg

Any country that allows an Edited to become a multi millionaire simply because he can throw a pigskin is a pretty dumbass country. And then he sucks so bad nobody wants him anymore.

I encourage him to leave and don't let the fucking door hit him in the ass on the way out.
What a fucking pussy. Kaepernick is not even a man.

How can I give you a number when the white killers didnt have the decency to at least record all their killings, rapes, and tortures?

Gee...in order to come even CLOSE to what Hitler, Stalin and Mao killed...your "white killers" would have had to murder every man, woman and child slave in the country, Milkweed and that STILL wouldn't approach Hitler, Stalin and Mao's totals!

Let me think...did every slave in America get killed and we never heard about it? (eye roll)

What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? This Fourth of July is yours, not mine…There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

– Frederick Douglass

Which has nothing to do with something someone said in 2019.
At the time Douglas was absolutely correct. It was not black people's nation then.
But that is not at all, in any way, none, nada, zip relevant to today.

Mao killed tens of millions with his policies!
So has the US. Its not just Blacks the US has attempted to kill and maim. Its other people as well. There is a reason most non whites hate the US.

What US policy has killed tens of millions of people?
Slavery for starters.

Yea with most dying on the trip over here from their black masters

Atlantic slave trade - Wikipedia

Why the hell would you spend money on a slave and then kill it?

So has the US. Its not just Blacks the US has attempted to kill and maim. Its other people as well. There is a reason most non whites hate the US.

Slavery for starters.

White people are weird. Are you actually attempting to claim that white people didnt kill their slaves?

Less than 400,000 Africans were brought to America as slaves. If ALL of them had been killed it would STILL have only been a small percentage of the numbers that Stalin, Hitler and Mao ALL killed! Get your head out of your ass, Milkweed! You're showing a level of ignorance which is breathtaking!
You seem to be an idiot. Millions of Africans were brought to the Americas. 10 million officially and probably much more unofficially. Thats not counting the millions that were lost at sea or torutured to death and raped on the ships.
How Many Slaves Landed in the U.S.? | The African Americans: Many Rivers to Cross | PBS

I thought we were discussing slavery in America...now you want to include the Caribbean and South America as part of your totals? I don't think you had a clue about the real numbers!

What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? This Fourth of July is yours, not mine…There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

– Frederick Douglass

At the time Douglas was absolutely correct. It was not black people's nation then.
Actually its very relevant today. I dont celebrate the 4th for that very reason. I celebrated Juneteenth which is the day that finally all americans were free.

Less than 400,000 Africans were brought to America as slaves. If ALL of them had been killed it would STILL have only been a small percentage of the numbers that Stalin, Hitler and Mao ALL killed! Get your head out of your ass, Milkweed! You're showing a level of ignorance which is breathtaking!
You seem to be an idiot. Millions of Africans were brought to the Americas. 10 million officially and probably much more unofficially. Thats not counting the millions that were lost at sea or torutured to death and raped on the ships.
How Many Slaves Landed in the U.S.? | The African Americans: Many Rivers to Cross | PBS

I thought we were discussing slavery in America...now you want to include the Caribbean and South America as part of your totals? I don't think you had a clue about the real numbers!
No we were discussing how the US was the worst ( I would also add most hypocritical) nation in the history of the world which isnt just limited to slavery.

Slavery for starters.

White people are weird. Are you actually attempting to claim that white people didnt kill their slaves?

Most slave owners DIDN'T kill their slaves! Why? Because they were considered a valuable asset! Why would you kill a valuable asset? Did SOME white people kill slaves! Yes they did. Was it done on a wholesale fashion like Stalin, Hitler and Mao did it? NOT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE!!!

No we were discussing how the US was the worst ( I would also add most hypocritical) nation in the history of the world which isnt just limited to slavery.

Here's a clue to who's the worst nation in the world, Milkweed! We have to build walls to keep people from trying to come here. The Soviets had to build walls to keep people from LEAVING! Duh?

Slavery for starters.

Most slave owners DIDN'T kill their slaves! Why? Because they were considered a valuable asset! Why would you kill a valuable asset? Did SOME white people kill slaves! Yes they did. Was it done on a wholesale fashion like Stalin, Hitler and Mao did it? NOT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE!!!
That would seem to make sense but we are talking about irrational and violent whites who absolutely killed, tortured, and maimed the enslaved.

– Frederick Douglass

Actually its very relevant today. I dont celebrate the 4th for that very reason. I celebrated Juneteenth which is the day that finally all americans were free.

Well La Di Friggin Da... no one cares.
If you don't consider America as your country, then get the hell out. It's real easy. Just leave.
Good luck getting as much free stuff somewhere else and pay nothing for it.

Here's a clue to who's the worst nation in the world, Milkweed! We have to build walls to keep people from trying to come here. The Soviets had to build walls to keep people from LEAVING! Duh?
Youre giving me your opinion which of course is wrong. If you had to build walls to keep people from coming then why is Canada and Mexico still inhabited by millions more people not trying to get to the US?

Forum List

Back