collective punishments

If you all don't STOP this the thread will be closed down.

Any attempts to discuss anything are so futile here ... usually. I am going to start just post and run. No point in reading the comments because there really aren't any.

Now does anyone have anything to say about Israel's policy of retaliatory attacks and collective punishment? No?
This is what they do. They refuse to specifically address the points you make and just start throwing mud. And they keep throwing mud until a moderator steps in and shuts the thread down. Which is what they wanted in the first place.

But the weird thing is, they can't explain why they're throwing the mud!

et al,

Let us get off the off-topic discussion on "Name Calling" and "Mud Slinging" and get back to the issue of examining the allegation of "collective punishment."

Most Respectfully,
R

There is no such thing as "peace with terrorists!"

That's like saying "MAKE PEACE WITH YOUR TUMOR!"
Just because you call them terrorists, doesn't mean they are terrorists.

The problem is you treating them like they are.

Your country does far more terrorism than they do, so I'd shut your fucking mouth!

I call terrorists to those who are terrorists. Just because you don't believe them to be doesn't make it true. In fact, you're on of the most bold terrorists-sympathizers around here, so excuse me for not giving a f*** about what you think or not
292.gif

Any place would cut power for unpaid bills. They have been notified so there is no surprise or plea of ignorance.

Blackout to cover Gaza and West Bank due to debt arrears
Jun 24,2014

RAMALLAH/GAZA, June 24 (Xinhua) -- A power crisis will hit the West Bank and the Gaza Strip due to accumulated debts and fuels shortages, Palestinian power officials said on Tuesday.

Director general of Jerusalem District Electricity Company ( JDECO) Hisham al-Omari said that Israel Electric Corporation (IEC), the power provider of the JDECO, has already restricted electricity in some West Bank areas to accumulated unpaid bills.

"The Israeli company has officially notified us to pay our unpaid bills, otherwise it would restrict electricity supplies to more areas across the West Bank," al-Omari said.

He blamed residents of refugee camps in the West Bank of not paying their bills, warning of grave consequences on health sector, infrastructure and communication sector if the Israeli corporation stops supplying the Palestinians with electricity.

The JDECO, which supplies electricity to around 25 percent of the area, owes the IEC 974 million Israeli shekels (about 270.6 million U.S. dollars).

Another four Palestinian electricity supply companies in the West Bank are threatened of Israeli power restrictions for being unable to pay their debts.

Israel has previously cut off debts from the tax revenues it collects on behalf of the Palestinian government in Israeli seaports and land crossings.

In the Gaza Strip, the Palestinian Energy and Natural Resources Authority (PENRA) announced on Tuesday that Gaza's sole power plant will shut down due to the lack of the industrial fuel.

Deputy chairman of the PENRA Fathi Sheikh Khalil said that the power plant would stop working after a six-month Qatari fuel grant has run out last week.

"We make extensive contacts with concerned parties to solve the problem, but we have not reached a solution yet," he noted.

The official explained that after the plant got idle, power will be off for 12 hours and comes only for six hours every day.

In December and November 2013, the power plant stopped working for 45 days. It resumed operating after Qatar pledged to supply Gaza with industrial fuel for six months.

Since Israel imposed a tight blockade on Gaza in 2007, the enclave severely suffers from shortage of fuel supply and a ban on importing materials for the sole power plant that was damaged in an Israeli air raid in 2006.

The coastal Strip needs around 380 megawatts for overcoming the crisis and Gaza's power plant provides around one third of the needed power.

The remaining electricity supplies that come directly from Israel and Egypt cover around 60 percent of the needs of Gaza's 1. 8 million residents.

Supplies have to be paid for. Qatar is the donor of the charity for now. Palestinians have to learn to pay their bills.

Gaza Siege: New Supplies Provide Temporary Relief
Thursday June 26, 2014 03:26
author by Chris Carlson

Gaza's only power plant is still running today, after fuel was permitted entry into the Strip via Israel, just a day after the power authority warned that the plant would shut down. Additionally, 20 truckloads of pharmaceuticals and medical disposables are to soon arrive in the besieged coastal enclave.

Yesterday, an agreement was reached that would allow the importation of 250,000 liters of synthetic diesel to Gaza's power generation station, according to Fathi al-Sheikh Khalil, deputy head of the energy authority in Gaza.

The fuel aims to continue the supply of electricity for eight hours daily. Khalil added that this is enough for one day, explaining that there are other suggestions to reduce the taxes on diesel.

Qatar had agreed, in March, to continue to donate money to fuel Gaza's power plant for three months, according to Ma'an. The donated fuel was expected to run out on Tuesday.

Furthermore, Raed Fattouh, the person in charge of coordinating goods which enter Gaza, told Ma'an News Agency that more than 400 truckloads of goods were shipped in on Wednesday, including diesel fuel to run the power plant.

Gasoline and humanitarian aid was also shipped into the area, according to Fattouh. In addition, two truckloads of cement were shipped in to be used for UN-funded projects.

Jawad Awwad, Palestinian Minister of Health, says that his ministry has completed the necessary procedures to ship 20 truckloads of drugs and medical disposables to the region, according to Al Ray Palestinian Media Agency.

How about that the Israelis remove their butts from Palestine in exchange for peace?

Make up your mind. This is what everyone here has accused you of, yet on another thread you admitted there that it is too late to ask millions of Jews to leave.

What is it? Really? For you? Do you want peace, or hate the Jews and want them off the land?

Last edited:
Supplies have to be paid for. Qatar is the donor of the charity for now. Palestinians have to learn to pay their bills.
Israel has to learn to let Palestinians hold down jobs without hardship if it wants them to pay their bills.

Israel has to learn to let Palestinians hold down jobs without hardship if it wants them to pay their bills.

Why, Amity, if your friends would have learned to behave themselves, they would still be having good jobs in Israel instead of Israel having to import foreign workers. I don't think anybody is going to start hiring people when they don't know who would be so quick to kill them. Can you imagine the money that would have been available to pay some of the bills if the Palestinians weren't constantly using money to buy weapons. Those who owned the tunnels sure did some business. I read that the tunnel owners became millionaires with all the smuggling going on.

Palestinians have to be enabled to pay their bills. That means the right to hold jobs and the ability to get to them.

I call terrorists to those who are terrorists. Just because you don't believe them to be doesn't make it true. In fact, you're on of the most bold terrorists-sympathizers around here, so excuse me for not giving a f*** about what you think or not
292.gif
You call them terrorists, because you don't have the guts to think otherwise.

You need your mouth washed out with battery acid, Bildo.
You think it's okay to detain people without charges, but get aggravated when I use the f-word?

There is something seriously wrong with that picture.

Something seriously wrong when you have nothing to say when your friends drag a man threw the sreets and then hang him. Which situation would you, yourself, prefer? To be arrested or to be drag through the streets and hung?

Who wants peace?
raised+eyebrow.gif

The only way you would not want peace is if you want to use continued hostilities as a pretext for land grabbing.

Other than that, I think everyone else is ready for peace.

This whole question is not a question of peace.

Peace is not a GOAL. Peace is a way to ACHIEVE the goal. That's what the deluded leftists don't get. 'Don't you want peace'? they ask all the time, and the honest answer is "As right now? NO!'

Because right now the people I see on the other side are not people I'm interested in making peace with. Fatah are not our friends, the incitement there is not different than Hamas, and their terrorists and hate is no different than Hamas.

Why on earth would I want to make peace with terrorists?

No-body wishes war, that is correct, but say "to make peace with them" is laughable. We can make peace with people who gave up the idea of our demise. And not only that's not the situation, but their determination to destroy us is on the uprise.

As I said, PEACE is not the goal. We all wish the times when we can live normally. That can happen with peace or with all out war. We all hope it will be done, one day, through peace. But We're not going to sacrifice ourself and our peace BOWING for said peace; Especially if it's a fake one.

That depends on your definition of peace.

You will never hear anyone mention justice or international law.

What kind of peace can there be if it is not based on justice and international law?

Prove it's not!!
He's the one claiming it's a lie; the burden of proof is on him to prove it.

Ok billo, the litre of the band, since you have engaged me, let me go back and put this into some perspective so all the readers can see the back story and to see if you actually can give me more than a one line reply.

"He" as you called Hossfly above was trying to refute or ask for more clarification and/or evidence of the claim made by amity at the end of this post here (Hossfly's original quote included):

<snipped>(although Israel has killed up to 3000+ plus Palestinians in a single incident on occasion)

Where do you get those numbers and why hasn't it been made public? Wait! I know!.... It's an effing lie. Solved that!

To which you replied with your famous one line style (and with most of the relevant info, i.e. the portion of amity's quote in Hossfly's post removed from your quote):

Where do you get those numbers and why hasn't it been made public? Wait! I know!.... It's an effing lie. Solved that!
Prove it's a lie!

So, the burden of proof (although not quite in the subject of this thread) falls on amity to prove the "3,000+ Palestinians killed on occasion" portion of her post.

Clear as mud. I am sure it is. Let's see if you even respond.

The only way you would not want peace is if you want to use continued hostilities as a pretext for land grabbing.

Other than that, I think everyone else is ready for peace.

Peace is not a GOAL. Peace is a way to ACHIEVE the goal. That's what the deluded leftists don't get. 'Don't you want peace'? they ask all the time, and the honest answer is "As right now? NO!'

Because right now the people I see on the other side are not people I'm interested in making peace with. Fatah are not our friends, the incitement there is not different than Hamas, and their terrorists and hate is no different than Hamas.

No-body wishes war, that is correct, but say "to make peace with them" is laughable. We can make peace with people who gave up the idea of our demise. And not only that's not the situation, but their determination to destroy us is on the uprise.

As I said, PEACE is not the goal. We all wish the times when we can live normally. That can happen with peace or with all out war. We all hope it will be done, one day, through peace. But We're not going to sacrifice ourself and our peace BOWING for said peace; Especially if it's a fake one.

What kind of peace can there be if it is not based on justice and international law?

Translation; The end of the Jewish State. That will never happen. :D

Translation; The end of the Jewish State. That will never happen. :D

Are you saying the Israel and international law are mutually exclusive?

That if one exists the other cannot?

Forum List

Back