College Football Champ!

College Football Champ - Who Will It Be?

• Clemson

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Alabama

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Iowa

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Notre Dame

• Michigan State

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other

• Total voters
images

I wonder what the church signs are like for the HS teams in Texas!?

So we have the first round of playoffs scheduled. Clemson will play Oklahoma at 4pm and Bama will play Michigan State at 8 pm.

Gonna be some good games.

So we have the first round of playoffs scheduled. Clemson will play Oklahoma at 4pm and Bama will play Michigan State at 8 pm.

That's good news. I watched a lot of the Michigan State versus Iowa game.............Our defense is going to eat them for lunch.

ROLL TIDE!

Hoping for a Clemson / Michigan State final.... tall order....

Top four teams playing each other...everyone has a good chance of making it happen.

Alabama doesn't even belong on the list. MSU will beat Iowa on its way to the Championship game.

Doesn't belong on the list? We played a much tougher schedule and only lost one game. MSU lost to an unranked team with a losing record. Yeah, the Crimson Tide belongs there and will win it all.

Let's hope they have to kick a field goal at the end.

Notre Dame is out, but that was a game for the ages. Notre Dame - Stanford, Notre Dame takes the lead with 30 seconds left, Stanford throws a couple passes to get into field goal range and kicks a 45yd FG to win, 38-36.

This was a game well worth watching.

Stanford was the better team.

ND is way overrated.

Seems like we were suppose to lose by 9 in three of our ranked opponent games this year. Won them all.

Alabama doesn't even belong on the list. MSU will beat Iowa on its way to the Championship game.

Doesn't belong on the list? We played a much tougher schedule and only lost one game. MSU lost to an unranked team with a losing record. Yeah, the Crimson Tide belongs there and will win it all.

Sure! We can do that. If you want to rely on MSU winning on a play so rare it is almost never seen, and depends on Nick Saban repeating a costly mistake, by all means hope for that.

I'll rely on our field goal kicker to put points on the board and win the game.

Sure! We can do that. If you want to rely on MSU winning on a play so rare it is almost never seen, and depends on Nick Saban repeating a costly mistake, by all means hope for that.

Let me guess....that's why Saban put the F.G. kicker on the field ???

Yes, that is why Saban put the kicker in. To try and score points.

Tell me this, how many times have you seen a missed field goal caught and returned?

Tell me this, how many times have you seen a missed field goal caught and returned?

Four or five times.

But nothing was sweeter than to watch that Auburn guy take it down the sideline. 7:00 is the best......the Auburn Arena where people were watching on TV.

Four or five times.

But nothing was sweeter than to watch that Auburn guy take it down the sideline. 7:00 is the best......the Auburn Arena where people were watching on TV.

I thought this one was funnier.

Four or five times.

I have been watching football for 50+ years, and have never seen a missed field goal returned for 6. I guess you must watch some odd games.

Here is a fun fact for you. Do you know what a 5 year old Alabama fan and a 90 year old auburn fan have in common?
Both have had 2 National Championships in their lifetime.

Four or five times.

I have been watching football for 50+ years, and have never seen a missed field goal returned for 6. I guess you must watch some odd games.

Here is a fun fact for you. Do you know what a 5 year old Alabama fan and a 90 year old auburn fan have in common?
Both have had 2 National Championships in their lifetime.

Yep....number 3 for Alabama slipped away in the short 11 seconds it took Auburn to run back that missed attempt.

Forum List

Back