College Football Champ!

College Football Champ - Who Will It Be?

• Clemson

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Alabama

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Iowa

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Notre Dame

• Michigan State

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other

• Total voters
Any score predictions on the Championship game?

I'll go Clemson 34- Bama 17 (wishful thinking)

Think Saban will try the Pros again ? (Coaching?)

Saban is a tough call but I think he has the best job at the coaching level and I think he will stay. The Pros were tough on him last time.

Go Tigers!

Not gonna happen. Bama's defense will ruin Clemson's championship dreams.

Offense wins game. Defense wins championships.
You may be right......but you may be wrong. That's why they actually play the game to see who wins and I'm rooting for my Tigers. However, if my Tigers loose I'm not going to miss any sleep over it. Who knows, it might be Clemson's defense that steps up and wins them the game. Ok was held scoreless the second half.

Clemson's defense is good. We will have to see.

Saban is a tough call but I think he has the best job at the coaching level and I think he will stay. The Pros were tough on him last time.

If it were just Nick, I might worry a little.

But his wife, Terri, has said she doesn't want to go anywhere until he retires. That tells me that Saban is at Alabama for teh duration.

Stanford 45, Iowa 16

Stanford lead 35 - 0 at the half;

Iowa had never trailed by more than seven points at any point in its magical season, which included the first 12-0 start in school history before a narrow loss to Michigan State in the Big Ten title game.

Stanford 45, Iowa 16

Stanford lead 35 - 0 at the half;

Iowa had never trailed by more than seven points at any point in its magical season, which included the first 12-0 start in school history before a narrow loss to Michigan State in the Big Ten title game.
They didn't play any good teams in the big ten to get to 12 and 0. Never played msu osu or uofm

3-5 and Tigers get away with holding and get the 1st down. Next play a TD pass. Alabama needs to shake it off and kick ass.

Clemson played a good game. Nothing to hang their heads about. They are a good team. Watson is a hell of a quarterback.

Congrats to the Alabama Crimson Tide!

Clemson played a good game. Nothing to hang their heads about. They are a good team. Watson is a hell of a quarterback.

Congrats to the Alabama Crimson Tide!
Clemson should feel no shame. The game was the best two teams in college football, and went down to the wire.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Forum List

Back