"Collusiony"

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Some airhead broad on one of the Nitwit Networks has turned the noun into a adjective....and hence, the height of absurdity has been achieved. Bob's fiasco is now officially over and all that remains is for Chief Justice Roberts to bring the FISA judges into chambers and find out who gave them what. He can do that and it would clear the air and get some indictments heading in the right direction for a change. Neither the FBI or DOJ wants to hang the Comey Gang out to dry so Roberts must take it out of their hands and go top-down on these traitors. Despite his silly comment to Trump, ignoring federal judges blatant political biases, Roberts, in concert with the new AG, is duty bound to round up the conspirators and mete out some real justice for a change.

John+Roberts+Donald+Trump+Delivers+Address+OH3VXBuD3vsl.jpg

Much as we might like it to be so, the Supreme Court is limited to adjudicating actual cases, which means that in order for any of this to happen, it would be necessary for some action to be filed in U.S. District Court, then a finding, then an appeal, then another appeal, and so forth.

In short, it ain't happening.

• Banned
Much as we might like it to be so, the Supreme Court is limited to adjudicating actual cases, which means that in order for any of this to happen, it would be necessary for some action to be filed in U.S. District Court, then a finding, then an appeal, then another appeal, and so forth.

In short, it ain't happening.

According to a former US Attorney it sure can happen. The USSC has direct jurisdiction over the FISA court and the Chief Justice has Constitutional powers rarely used in the past.

I think you CAN make collusion an adjective----just spell it
C O L L U S I O N A R Y ------??? like collusionary communication?????? <<does that work??>>.
The word works better as an adverb-----I sorta think.
Gerund? "profusion of collusioning in my garden"
in reference to plants cross pollinating to screw up the
pure strains of my pepper plants. CROSS POLLINATION
is VEGAN COLLUSION. I am not sure "collusioning" is in the
lexicon either

• Banned
I think you CAN make collusion an adjective----just spell it
C O L L U S I O N A R Y ------??? like collusionary communication?????? <<does that work??>>.
The word works better as an adverb-----I sorta think.
Gerund? "profusion of collusioning in my garden"
in reference to plants cross pollinating to screw up the
pure strains of my pepper plants. CROSS POLLINATION
is VEGAN COLLUSION. I am not sure "collusioning" is in the
lexicon either

She sounded like a desperate housewife deep into her third martini, her grasp on reality slipping away.

• Banned
As to the new AG, (the Rats can't stop it), I'm thinking Trump got Barr's name from the Bush funeral meeting. Peace with the Bush's can help 45 because they have the political contacts he doesn't have. Coming into office, Trump was at the mercy of his advisors and Priebus and the rest of them steered him wrong so many times. Maybe Dubya would too but I don't think so after what the leftist trash put him through for 8 years.

Forum List

Back