Colombo asked: Just ONE more thing:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
BLM. The thing, well, they never contributed a dime to black communities and they went bankrupt after gaining 90 million $. Patrice, where did that money go? For WHAT?

Last edited:
GUEST_cf1c4188-72f6-455a-8898-9d7708464293.jpeg

Patrisse Cullors black communist lesbian made millions pushing divivesiness and anti white hate. Then lost it all. And all that money SHE made, never ever gave money to anything. Nothing. BLM contributed to NOTHING to anything but Pat Cullors family. And went bankrupt, to boot.

BLM went bankrupt while in grand Democratic Party style those who worked there came away filthy rich
They bought this house for $6 million. Most sensible people could of negotiated the price down to $3.2 million.
But hey, when you are ripping off your donors, who cares.
c730f5f58651da5c00ebda217a920b62.jpg

I've noticed that these left wing groups have a STRONG tendency to border on the ideology of; "After me you're first". Support both candidates & "movements/organizations" that have the best interests in mind for ALL of us Americans. Not that long ago humanity witnessed a holocaust that had come to fruition through a bogus/radical ideology & self centered individuals. Like we as Americans need to prevent that from ever happening in country or for that matter, from ever happening again on our planet earth.

BLM. The thing, well, they never contributed a dime to black communities and they went bankrupt after gaining 90 million $. Patrice, where did that money go? For WHAT?

Well to be fair, a lot of folks in the black communities did get a free wide-screen TV and some new hair weaves during the 2020 riots, sponsored by BLM.

Interesting I just watched Columbo last night.

I think BLM actually did great things to be honest. It was a great way to get people to think. I actually agreed with the protesting, I think it did a lot of good. BLM contributated a lot to Black Communities by giving them hope for change, fighting racism, protesting police brutality.

BLM went bankrupt while in grand Democratic Party style those who worked there came away filthy rich
They bought this house for $6 million. Most sensible people could of negotiated the price down to $3.2 million.
But hey, when you are ripping off your donors, who cares.
View attachment 791848
that house does't look like it's worth half a milll...

Forum List

Back