Come on Republicans........Don’t you think it is time to Impeach?

reality?

was the use of deadly force necessary, or warranted?

At what point did deadly force against the Trump mob become necessary?
It wasn’t when they stormed the Capitol grounds
It wasn‘t when the breached the barricades
It wasn’t when they were taking selfie’s in the Rotunda or occupying Nancy Pelosi‘s desk
The final line of defense was the House chamber where Congressmen were being protected against a mob screaming for their head.

The Trump mob was repeatedly warned to withdraw or face deadly force. They proceeded

We agree on something. The end times must be upon us. Complete waste of time and effort. All the momentum is on your side and more and more Republicans are abandoning him by the hour. Take away his toys, limit the damage he can do to pardons, and let him stew in the WH for the next 13 days in his shame and embarrassment. After he's gone, let the legal system deal with him.

Oh yeah..there was no voter fraud. We can drop that now. :)

The president, no matter how much or little time he has, no matter who has abandoned him, or still stand by his side. He is still the president. He is commander in chief and can deploy the army, navy, airforce, marines, and the space force. He has sole authority to deploy nuclear weapons, and he holds the awesome pardon power of the office.

Trump doesn't need the justice department to issue pardons. Early presidents hand wrote their pardons. So Trump could scrawl out badly worded but legally binding pardons until his last minute in office.

The Traitor and Terrorist Leader Rump has lost all support by the Federal Military. This is the second time in my lifetime that this has occurred and for good reason.

After what he said the other day, I support this one. The reasons anyway.
Its a waste of time though. I mean, its just a few days. He has no chance in 2024 now.
I'm going to publicly thank you in words TN, coming from a diehard like you this holds weight.

What Trump did in these last 7 days is nothing short of sedition. If America is truly a nation of laws what he did CANNOT go unanswered.
Im not a diehard but ok lol

reality?

It wasn’t when they were taking selfie’s in the Rotunda or occupying Nancy Pelosi‘s desk
The final line of defense was the House chamber where Congressmen were being protected against a mob screaming for their head.

The Trump mob was repeatedly warned to withdraw or face deadly force. They proceeded

The "Mob" should have been fired on the second they started breaking windows and breaking down doors. As well as scaling the walls to the second floor.

reality?

The Trump mob was repeatedly warned to withdraw or face deadly force.

Link?

You know that if any President deserves it....Trump does

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

But we know you still fear Trump. What if he sends a nasty Twitter against me?
But is there ever a better time than now to get rid of your “Trump Problem”?

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

But face the real reason to impeach
It is the right thing to do
Try it and the mid-term shellacking will be epic. This is the mistake too many make. They believe that Quid Pro winning the election means everyone agrees with them and irrationally hates TRUMP!. They don't, and impeaching him now would only be seen as piling on and an admission they're afraid he would win if he ran again. The one thing democrats won't do is be statesmen and conduct the transfer of power with dignity on their side. They can't.

reality?

The "Mob" should have been fired on the second they started breaking windows and breaking down doors. As well as scaling the walls to the second floor.

The "Mob" should have been fired on the second they started breaking windows and breaking down doors.

and the same should be done at all those 'peaceful' protests by BLM and Antifa.

Before they get a chance to light a car on fire, or break into a store for 'reparations'.

Right?

Or, are you a hypocrite?

Trump might have burned his bridges with Trump sicking his flock on Pence at the capital...

I used to think he would have Pence temporarily take the presidential reigns, and Pardon Trump for his crimes....

Trump will pardon himself, he doesn't need Pence.
He might do it, but it is NOT constitutional...

No man can be a judge in his own case.

And no man, is above the law.

And the Constitution spells out when a president should be CHARGED for their crimes....

He CAN NOT grant a pardon, to himself.

If he does, then congress will SUE HIM, to get it to the Supreme court, that will, without doubt, rule it unconstitutional....

But anyway, pardoning himself, will FORCE congress to sue, which forces them to investigate his crimes and bring them out in to the open etc...

He would have been better off by resigning and having Pence pardoning him, which would and could, not be challenged.

reality?

No, they should not die for breaking stuff up

But the Capitol Police is sworn to protect Congress at all costs
Once they started breaking down the doors to the House chamber, there was no further way to protect the remaining members of Congress from an angry Trump mob.

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

In 12 days he leaves office, they couldn't get it done as Trump's lawyers would gum up the system. Then you will create more tension between Trump supporters and the rest of the country, He can't send out a Tweet, he isn't running again and will never get elected, he has alienated his cabinet, the House and the Senate, the only ones he has alienated are the deep Trump base and they will vote for him whether he is impeached or not.

All this would do is deepen a divide and not work to heal a nation that is divided and create more tension.

The right thing to do is get to the 20th, swear in Biden and it all ends, thus sparing the nation any more embarrassment.

Get ready for your thread to be shut down because there's no link in the OP

reality?

No, they should not die for breaking stuff up

But the Capitol Police is sworn to protect Congress at all costs
Once they started breaking down the doors to the House chamber, there was no further way to protect the remaining members of Congress from an angry Trump mob.

I go back to my Military days on this one. If your group tries to forcibly enter a sensitive area, you get dead real fast. I put the Congressional Building on the same footing as a military restricted area. For those of us that have had the fun experience of having a SP or MP slam his action closed with a growl, we know what it's like. Did you know that even when the Tarmac is 150 degrees, a person can go completely horizontal even before they hit the cement? I know I can.

Trump might have burned his bridges with Trump sicking his flock on Pence at the capital...

I used to think he would have Pence temporarily take the presidential reigns, and Pardon Trump for his crimes....

And the Constitution spells out when a president should be CHARGED for their crimes....

If he does, then congress will SUE HIM, to get it to the Supreme court, that will, without doubt, rule it unconstitutional....

But anyway, pardoning himself, will FORCE congress to sue, which forces them to investigate his crimes and bring them out in to the open etc...

He would have been better off by resigning and having Pence pardoning him, which would and could, not be challenged.

Good grief, if pardoning himself is unConstitutional then you have nothing to worry about because

I will say it as I said it in my other thread do a censure and let ride this out until January 20th 2021and why?

His base will revolt and many innocent people will die and is it worth it?

So censure please!

That seems like the best way to handle this mess.

reality?

Wrong.
Deadly force was NEVER justified or legal.
That is because there was no deadly threat.
There were no open weapons.
If one wanted to make an ultimatum, saying that the mob goes no further, a single shot into the floor would have sufficed.
But instead they decided to fire into the neck of Ashli, which was deliberately 1st degree murder.
The entire congress should be charged with murder and all arrested.

The occupation was totally and completely legal.
It was the public taking back their own public building.
The 1st amendment guarantees their right to do so.
And it is about time.
Congress is the most criminal conspiracy in the whole world.
We need to do a lot more to end their crimes, like remove all the troops they illegal put all over the globe, free all those they illegal imprisoned, like the War on Drugs, 3 strikes, gun control, etc.

And if not for the criminals in congress, we could then finally get the public health care we deserve.

reality?

true, when they are committing crimes then the police need to take control or they will lose the war quickly. The riots over the summer proved that. Where the rioting was dealt with head on, it turned peaceful after that, where rioters were left to riot, it didn't stop and now look at Portland and their mayor, Antifa and BLM have turned on him.

We need to end the stupidity, protest to your hearts content, rioting can get you hurt.

Get ready for your thread to be shut down because there's no link in the OP

It would be silly to require a link because obviously it is only personal opinions that count, and links should be limited to when one wants to claim a verified fact.

In 12 days he leaves office, they couldn't get it done as Trump's lawyers would gum up the system. Then you will create more tension between Trump supporters and the rest of the country, He can't send out a Tweet, he isn't running again and will never get elected, he has alienated his cabinet, the House and the Senate, the only ones he has alienated are the deep Trump base and they will vote for him whether he is impeached or not.

All this would do is deepen a divide and not work to heal a nation that is divided and create more tension.

The right thing to do is get to the 20th, swear in Biden and it all ends, thus sparing the nation any more embarrassment.

If it was Ruth Bader Ginsberg dying on Tuesday, Republicans would have found a way to swear in a replacement in ten days

Looks like Congress will impeach next week. Give Trump a chance to defend himself. I doubt if he has the guts.

There is amble evidence that Congress was attacked and why they were there

Impeach on that

Good grief, if pardoning himself is unConstitutional then you have nothing to worry about because

I will say it as I said it in my other thread do a censure and let ride this out until January 20th 2021and why?

So censure please!

That seems like the best way to handle this mess.

Biden taking office won't fix anything.
Congress is still lying, stealing our tax money, spending it on weapons to extort other countries, preventing decent health care, illegally incarcerating millions who harm no one, etc.
We need to end the 2 party monopoly and set real campaign finance limits.
We need to occupy congress at least once a year.

So censure please!
A censure won’t take away the nuclear codes from this clearly insane man.

censure won’t keep him from running again. Surely you have eight wingnut a to run who aren’t sociopaths

No he is not insane, it is his ego that took a beating, he is a poor loser.

Impeachment is silly as he didn't commit high crimes or misdemeanors.

Forum List

Back