Come on Republicans........Don’t you think it is time to Impeach?

You know that if any President deserves it....Trump does

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

But we know you still fear Trump. What if he sends a nasty Twitter against me?
But is there ever a better time than now to get rid of your “Trump Problem”?

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

But face the real reason to impeach
It is the right thing to do
Don’t you think it is time to Impeach?

No, why do you ask? He's leaving in a few days, you want to spend millions of taxpayers hard earned money for what?

What an idiotic waste of bandwidth with this thread
i
Impeachment puts a final stamp of disapproval on the Trump Presidency

It also puts an end to any dreams he has of running again in 2024

All this would do is deepen a divide and not work to heal a nation that is divided and create more tension.

Trump has divided the nation
He needs to be held accountable regardless of the time left

It's been dividing since Kennedy was shot.
We were united under Reagan. Even with WJC, the gop was in such a minority position they were supporting a slightly left of center social policy. The only way the gop is keeping Wisc close is by removing blacks from voting.

That's not to say it's hopeless for the gop. But Trump won because W stopped being a conservative, and they became the party of plutocracy

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

In what manner did Trump launch an insurrection against the US Congress?

If Trump really wanted to launch an insurrection, which is code you're easily offended, don't you think more than a few hundred Trump supporters, nut cases & left anarchists would have showed up for the party? That's rhetorical, kidding about thinking.

People died needlessly because of it. Sounds like you're having a wet dream

Who had ongoing TDS for 2021?

No, why do you ask? He's leaving in a few days, you want to spend millions of taxpayers hard earned money for what?

i

I think he finished himself off (JOKE) on Wed. Dems should be more concerned with getting blacks to vote in Fla and Wisc

In what manner did Trump launch an insurrection against the US Congress?

If Trump really wanted to launch an insurrection, which is code you're easily offended, don't you think more than a few hundred Trump supporters, nut cases & left anarchists would have showed up for the party? That's rhetorical, kidding about thinking.

People died needlessly because of it. Sounds like you're having a wet dream

Who had ongoing TDS for 2021?
Glad you asked

In his misguided attempt to avoid having to admit defeat, Trump created a misinformation campaign claiming that he had been cheated in a corrupt election

As his final act of desperation, he called a rally of his supporters, told them they were being cheated, Democracy was in jeopardy that THEY a needed to do something to save it.

He specifically told them to march on Congress, stop them from stealing the election and even threw his own Vice President to the wolves.

He then stood back and watched the carnage

People died fighting for his false claims

i

Wednesday put an end to him running in 2024, he can run as an independent however anyone can. He can run again if he is impeached, he was impeached once, you are just wanting to further divide the country for political points and at this time America wants to move on and forget partisan BS.

i

It certainly isn't worth the cost to taxpayers to let you have your wet dream, dude.

i

It certainly isn't worth the cost to taxpayers to let you have your wet dream, dude.

It is well worth the cost to hold a President responsible for an attack on Congress.

Allowing him to slink away in ten days legitimizes what he did

i

Remember Bill.

All this would do is deepen a divide and not work to heal a nation that is divided and create more tension.

We were united under Reagan. Even with WJC, the gop was in such a minority position they were supporting a slightly left of center social policy. The only way the gop is keeping Wisc close is by removing blacks from voting.

That's not to say it's hopeless for the gop. But Trump won because W stopped being a conservative, and they became the party of plutocracy
You were not united under Reagan. That is not what I remember.

i

It is well worth the cost to hold a President responsible for an attack on Congress.

Allowing him to slink away in ten days legitimizes what he did
He could shoot some in Times Sq and the Trumpanzees would not care. They are dead enders. No one, no facts, no logic, nothing will ever convince them this was stolen from their Dear Leader, who is even supreme towards Congress and the Capital. You are more aware to not notice that Mitch McConnell and Aunt Bea know they can now ditch this guy because someone else will pop up to be a champion … Tom Cotton, the EyePatch guy … Hawley cut his own throat …

They noticed that Trump failed to carry Az and Ga

Trump's not going to run for President again. He just imploded any chance of that.

As for impeachment, that would be a very rough start to the Biden presidency. It would not be prudent.

It's time for the country to start coming together. The propagandists have been dividing us deliberately, for money.

If anyone should be ripped to shreds, it's the propagandists who incite us to division.

You?

Impeachment would just allow Trump to play victim again.

He's finished. There is no point in giving him a lever to get back in the game.

Trump turned out to be an even worse plutocrat.

Trump's not going to run for President again. He just imploded any chance of that.

As for impeachment, that would be a very rough start to the Biden presidency. It would not be prudent.

It's time for the country to start coming together. The propagandists have been dividing us deliberately, for money.

If anyone should be ripped to shreds, it's the propagandists who incite us to division.

Trump was not wrong for trying to talk over the press, it's just that he only wanted to talk to a minority of voters.

49 states re-elected Reagan. Reagan was able to work with Tip O'Neil to get a great deal done.

Waste more time? It is just another way to shit on the citizens. They might as well start now. It is all they are going to do anyway. Trying to scare and intimidate is a radical rule and the Communists that are taking over will do as much as they can. Supported by the media and the type of assholes that post crap like this.

Trump is the last legitimate president of the United States. That is a fact.

I think we should delay impeachment proceedings until after Biden allegedly takes office. A break the Dems couldn't see fit to give President Trump.

misinformation

Forum List

Back