Come on Republicans........Don’t you think it is time to Impeach?

You know that if any President deserves it....Trump does

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

But we know you still fear Trump. What if he sends a nasty Twitter against me?
But is there ever a better time than now to get rid of your “Trump Problem”?

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

But face the real reason to impeach
It is the right thing to do
Don’t you think it is time to Impeach?

No, why do you ask? He's leaving in a few days, you want to spend millions of taxpayers hard earned money for what?

What an idiotic waste of bandwidth with this thread
i
Impeachment puts a final stamp of disapproval on the Trump Presidency

It also puts an end to any dreams he has of running again in 2024

Wednesday put an end to him running in 2024, he can run as an independent however anyone can. He can run again if he is impeached, he was impeached once, you are just wanting to further divide the country for political points and at this time America wants to move on and forget partisan BS.
America does not want that. They want the truth. The media and the powers that be just want people to shut up and obey. That just is not going to happen. They will just have to try and ruin the lives of 80 million people who are on to their crap.

Kiss unity goodbye. You cannot steal an election and expect people to accept it.

The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!
8:46 AM · Jan 8, 2021
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1347555316863553542?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1347555316863553542|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/08/donald-trump-my-supporters-will-have-a-giant-voice-and-will-not-be-disrespected/

The media has created a hero, legend actually. And that hero is Trump.

Last edited:
All this would do is deepen a divide and not work to heal a nation that is divided and create more tension.

Trump has divided the nation
He needs to be held accountable regardless of the time left

It's been dividing since Kennedy was shot.
We were united under Reagan. Even with WJC, the gop was in such a minority position they were supporting a slightly left of center social policy. The only way the gop is keeping Wisc close is by removing blacks from voting.

That's not to say it's hopeless for the gop. But Trump won because W stopped being a conservative, and they became the party of plutocracy
You were not united under Reagan. That is not what I remember.
49 states re-elected Reagan. Reagan was able to work with Tip O'Neil to get a great deal done.
People supported Reagan even when they did not support all of his policies … on defense, race, aids, and even taxes. He was unpopular in his first two years, and after Iran-Contra, but people did not doubt his intention to do good. And they saw he compromised even his own policy for the majority's desire for social security

He was sort of a throwback to the days of JFK and Goldwater, and even Ike.

I give the benefit of the doubt to Biden that his primary concern is showing a compromise is possible.

All this would do is deepen a divide and not work to heal a nation that is divided and create more tension.

We were united under Reagan. Even with WJC, the gop was in such a minority position they were supporting a slightly left of center social policy. The only way the gop is keeping Wisc close is by removing blacks from voting.

That's not to say it's hopeless for the gop. But Trump won because W stopped being a conservative, and they became the party of plutocracy
49 states re-elected Reagan. Reagan was able to work with Tip O'Neil to get a great deal done.
People supported Reagan even when they did not support all of his policies … on defense, race, aids, and even taxes. He was unpopular in his first two years, and after Iran-Contra, but people did not doubt his intention to do good. And they saw he compromised even his own policy for the majority's desire for social security

I give the benefit of the doubt to Biden that his primary concern is showing a compromise is possible.
Biden played the race card already. There is no compromise, Democrats do not play that game. Now China is giving the orders.

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

In 12 days he leaves office, they couldn't get it done as Trump's lawyers would gum up the system. Then you will create more tension between Trump supporters and the rest of the country, He can't send out a Tweet, he isn't running again and will never get elected, he has alienated his cabinet, the House and the Senate, the only ones he has alienated are the deep Trump base and they will vote for him whether he is impeached or not.

The right thing to do is get to the 20th, swear in Biden and it all ends, thus sparing the nation any more embarrassment.

If it was Ruth Bader Ginsberg dying on Tuesday, Republicans would have found a way to swear in a replacement in ten days

Looks like Congress will impeach next week. Give Trump a chance to defend himself. I doubt if he has the guts.

There is amble evidence that Congress was attacked and why they were there

Impeach on that

Do you have a link to that fact?

In what manner did Trump launch an insurrection against the US Congress?

If Trump really wanted to launch an insurrection, which is code you're easily offended, don't you think more than a few hundred Trump supporters, nut cases & left anarchists would have showed up for the party? That's rhetorical, kidding about thinking.

People died needlessly because of it. Sounds like you're having a wet dream

Who had ongoing TDS for 2021?
Glad you asked

In his misguided attempt to avoid having to admit defeat, Trump created a misinformation campaign claiming that he had been cheated in a corrupt election

As his final act of desperation, he called a rally of his supporters, told them they were being cheated, Democracy was in jeopardy that THEY a needed to do something to save it.

He specifically told them to march on Congress, stop them from stealing the election and even threw his own Vice President to the wolves.

He then stood back and watched the carnage

People died fighting for his false claims

Glad you asked, Me too, first time we agree, real progress.

In his misguided attempt to avoid having to admit defeat Comical

Trump created a misinformation campaign claiming that he had been cheated in a corrupt election Neat story

As his final act of desperation, he called a rally of his supporters Clear demonstration of patriotism, see we don't much care for a banana republic. Your guys have been doing this since Obama, which became fully apparent the day Trump took office & stronger since. No low is too low, no misinformation too much. People see it PROG.

, told them they were being cheated Sure were

Democracy was in jeopardy that THEY a needed to do something to save it. That's called subjective. If Biden had said the same you fucks would still be burning down the place, that's the difference between extreme PROGS & conservatives. And you missed there were crazies & left anarchists involved too. There were what, 100K or 100sK people in attendence. You're talking about in the hundred and most who entered were perfectly harmless. That and they were quite possibly provoked by PROGS-deep state. But you're a simpleton, stuff gets missed.

He specifically told them to march on Congress, stop them from stealing the election and even threw his own Vice President to the wolves. I'd like a link to that. An exact quote will do.

He then stood back and watched the carnage He did? I guess you missed the videos of the silence then huh? How come? Why are you entertaining an ongoing mass of rioting when that didn't happen in PROG?

People died fighting for his false claims Ah, people died, and not even worth mentioning two nor how they died. No one ever died on the left's watch, Floyd & following was especially rich.

We'll see if Biden actually does reach across the aisle.

I have my doubts, but he can prove me wrong by seeking a middle ground on Abortion, Gay Marriage and other key issues.

In what manner did Trump launch an insurrection against the US Congress?

If Trump really wanted to launch an insurrection, which is code you're easily offended, don't you think more than a few hundred Trump supporters, nut cases & left anarchists would have showed up for the party? That's rhetorical, kidding about thinking.

People died needlessly because of it. Sounds like you're having a wet dream

Who had ongoing TDS for 2021?
Glad you asked

In his misguided attempt to avoid having to admit defeat, Trump created a misinformation campaign claiming that he had been cheated in a corrupt election

As his final act of desperation, he called a rally of his supporters, told them they were being cheated, Democracy was in jeopardy that THEY a needed to do something to save it.

He specifically told them to march on Congress, stop them from stealing the election and even threw his own Vice President to the wolves.

He then stood back and watched the carnage

People died fighting for his false claims

Glad you asked, Me too, first time we agree, real progress.

In his misguided attempt to avoid having to admit defeat Comical

Trump created a misinformation campaign claiming that he had been cheated in a corrupt election Neat story

As his final act of desperation, he called a rally of his supporters Clear demonstration of patriotism, see we don't much care for a banana republic. Your guys have been doing this since Obama, which became fully apparent the day Trump took office & stronger since. No low is too low, no misinformation too much. People see it PROG.

, told them they were being cheated Sure were

Democracy was in jeopardy that THEY a needed to do something to save it. That's called subjective. If Biden had said the same you fucks would still be burning down the place, that's the difference between extreme PROGS & conservatives. And you missed there were crazies & left anarchists involved too. There were what, 100K or 100sK people in attendence. You're talking about in the hundred and most who entered were perfectly harmless. That and they were quite possibly provoked by PROGS-deep state. But you're a simpleton, stuff gets missed.

He specifically told them to march on Congress, stop them from stealing the election and even threw his own Vice President to the wolves. I'd like a link to that. An exact quote will do.

He then stood back and watched the carnage He did? I guess you missed the videos of the silence then huh? How come? Why are you entertaining an ongoing mass of rioting when that didn't happen in PROG?

People died fighting for his false claims Ah, people died, and not even worth mentioning two nor how they died. No one ever died on the left's watch, Floyd & following was especially rich.
When you respond with more Deep State conspiracy theories, I will just ignore you

That's not obvious. I don't think they can do the 25th Amendment thing because Trump would appeal to Congress and unless Pence got 2/3 of both House and Senate, which he cannot, for ousting Trump, they never would even get him out from behind the Oval Office desk, never mind out of the Presidency. This was a brilliantly written Amendment that does stop any political putsch of this sort, but makes it very, very easy to replace the prez if he's in a coma or kidnapped. You can do it in five minutes, but the Prez, if conscious and yelling and hollering, can get his status back also very quickly: they don't have 2/3 vote of both houses for this, I don't believe that.

I don't expect him to resign, though I guess we're all learning we're bad predictors!

Impeachment --- I don't think so because 1. Pelosi has already waited too long. A thing like this HAS to be done in the first three days, preferably the first day! or it can't be done at all because people will stop it. 2. She has to have her votes all counted beforehand, including in the Senate, and it has to be 2/3 Senate but the Senate is NOT Democratic yet.

All the same ---------------------- if Trump gets frisky again and gets up to mischief (I think I mean "says boo to a goose") they might impeach him suddenly.

I wonder if they are really getting their ducks in a line in case they decide to do that suddenly. Trump better spend this two weeks being very, very quiet. I don't think he has a lot of leeway.

Last edited:
What happened in DC has probably been cleaned up and repaired already.

Five people died
Clean that up

I'm surprised you counted the woman shot by the guy in the building.

And what did the other 4 die of?

I think I heard there are six now; two police officers dead and that woman. The others died of strokes and heart attacks, evidently, and it just goes to show that Geezers Are Great and Boomers Are Better, but maybe we shouldn't be running around in violent protests.

To show, no man is ABOVE the law, including the President.

And no, he can NOT constitutionally PARDON HIMSELF for his own crimes...

can you imagine if every president could commit all the crimes they wanted while in office, because they knew they could just pardon themselves... even for murder?
There is nothing in the law that prevents him from pardoning himself. Stop making up chit.

To show, no man is ABOVE the law, including the President.

And no, he can NOT constitutionally PARDON HIMSELF for his own crimes...

can you imagine if every president could commit all the crimes they wanted while in office, because they knew they could just pardon themselves... even for murder?
There is nothing in the law that prevents him from pardoning himself. Stop making up chit.
He should probably get to it then. LOL

reality?

was the use of deadly force necessary, or warranted?

At what point did deadly force against the Trump mob become necessary?
It wasn’t when they stormed the Capitol grounds
It wasn‘t when the breached the barricades
It wasn’t when they were taking selfie’s in the Rotunda or occupying Nancy Pelosi‘s desk
The final line of defense was the House chamber where Congressmen were being protected against a mob screaming for their head.

The Trump mob was repeatedly warned to withdraw or face deadly force. They proceeded
Wait a minute...all year blm and anti fa have been attacking people in their cars with weapons--------the libs say it is illegal for the drivers to run over or shoot the violent blm and anti-fa who were actually attacking people--but you think our corrupt self obsessed corrupt pols shouldn't be held to the same standard? Hypocrit much.

Don’t you think it is time to Impeach?

No, why do you ask? He's leaving in a few days, you want to spend millions of taxpayers hard earned money for what?

What an idiotic waste of bandwidth with this thread
i
Impeachment puts a final stamp of disapproval on the Trump Presidency

It also puts an end to any dreams he has of running again in 2024
And there's the real reason for it. The fear that he could not only run again, but win. It's not going to happen.

What is another impeachment going to accomplish with 13 days left in his term?

I will say it as I said it in my other thread do a censure and let ride this out until January 20th 2021and why?

His base will revolt and many innocent people will die and is it worth it?

So censure please!
If you impeach he cannot hold public office again.

Its time to impeach alright----BIDEN and many of the others who have been taking chinese bribes or contributing to the fraudulent election.
No, they have not. Fake news.

Trump incited a riot? Where? How?

You don't think that was a riot at the Capitol on Wednesday ... that's stupid ... oh right, white people don't riot, only black people ... ignorant racist ...
Most of the people protesting were peaceful protestors and nothing more----------I watched as they waited and showed manners to one another and that they didn't set the building on fire. Invading Pelosis office and sitting at her desk is not the same as burning businesses down and attacking innocent people on the street demanding money while also looting tvs. I am sorry that you are really so ignorant that you can't see the truth.

Libs trespass in the same building all the time---they have to be handcuffed and often carried out of the building because they refuse to leave------but yet they get a pass from prejudice idiots like yourself as you act like sitting in pelosi's desk is somehow so much more evil. We have the right to protest---------especially when our protest is legite over fraudulent votes unlike you pussy hat freaks whining that men should be allowed in the little girls rooms.

Forum List

Back