Comey To Speak At 11 AM EST

I guess Clinton accidentally chose a private server and accidentally sent top secret information to unsecured devices.

Nope, she did it and said she was sorry

Looks like the end of it....unless you are Republican
It's the end for the FBI investigation of her private server and how she handled sensitive information. However that says nothing about what was actually contained in the e-mails, nor does it address all the deleted e-mails. I guess we'll just have to wait to find out from foreign hackers.

funny-207.jpg

I guess Clinton accidentally chose a private server and accidentally sent top secret information to unsecured devices.

It's the end for the FBI investigation of her private server and how she handled sensitive information. However that says nothing about what was actually contained in the e-mails, nor does it address all the deleted e-mails. I guess we'll just have to wait to find out from foreign hackers.
FBI said she had 8 Top Secret level documents on her server.

I said from the very start that nothing was going to happen to Hillary, regardless of the illegalities of her emails, and her terrible judgement and failures of Benghazi.

If you want to beat her, spend all of your efforts at the ballot box.

FBI said she had 8 Top Secret level documents on her server.
Evidently she gets a pass while intelligence service whistle blowers are doing time in prison.

This is a very sad day for America. Obviously Comey is in Obama's pocket. Nothing will convince me otherwise. The whole damned Obama administration is corrupt.

I never really paid close attention to primary elections until this year....
Then I saw what was going on with the Democrats and how it was set up for Hillary to be the nominee.
Now the e mail deal.....

The American voter still has some degree of power here.
Not a lot ...
But some....

Do you really want to vote for someone like Hillary....

How was the primary set up for Clinton to be the nominee?
Do you mean she didn't get 6 million more votes than Sanders?

I had to come back to see if you guys are still torturing yourselves. Glad you didn't disappoint me...

I said from the very start that nothing was going to happen to Hillary, regardless of the illegalities of her emails, and her terrible judgement and failures of Benghazi.

If you want to beat her, spend all of your efforts at the ballot box.
What a shame that the Oligarchs can get away with grotesque violations of the law, but even more disgraceful is that so many now expect it as normal.

Forum List

Back