Comey To Speak At 11 AM EST

Q: Was law violated?

A: Yes.

Just shows the elite are not held accountable in America anymore.

View attachment 80525

Do you understand PRECEDENT? Look up the definition. His decision not to bring charges was based on PAST PRECEDENT. Even if he did bring charges, they would be thrown out due to LACK OF PRECEDENT.

It would make the Republicans happy, but it would be a waste of time, like the Benghazi fiasco.

UNDERSTAND YET?
So no one can ever be prosecuted for a new law because no one has every been prosecuted for that before.

Welcome to The Age of Obama. An era controlled by elite loving morons.

hiLIARy's new campaign slogan: I am not a Crook, just Incompetent and Careless.

I guess Clinton accidentally chose a private server and accidentally sent top secret information to unsecured devices.

I wouldn't be too complacent, bub. Comey's findings give Trump plenty of dry powder to attack hiLIARy on her lack of honesty and competency.

Coming from a Liar like Trump, it won't go very far.

Trump will win in large part because the current political class is composed of idiotic imbeciles like yourself.

Buy Booze now!
Piss off, now you fucking ass kissing partisan hack.

Looks like someone is having a bad day....

Need a hug?

He needs a drink.

Coming from a Liar like Trump, it won't go very far.

Trump will win in large part because the current political class is composed of idiotic imbeciles like yourself.

Buy Booze now!
Piss off, now you fucking ass kissing partisan hack.

Looks like someone is having a bad day....

Need a hug?

He needs a drink.

Perhaps you should share your Everclear with him. Oops, too late. You drank the whole bottle...again.

Gee whiz, this certainly is a surprising outcome.....considering Bill Clinton met with the Attorney General the other day.

So this will be the Hildebeast's response.....

I told all you fuckers I would be vindicated....
The FBI said the following....

I'm just a dumb ass who acted in a grossly irresponsible manner giving
hostile countries access to highly classified material......
Anyone else they would have thrown the book at.

So there.....

Victory
Complete victory.
I have been cleared.

So this will be the Hildebeast's response.....

I told all you fuckers I would be vindicated....

I'm just a dumb ass who acted in a grossly irresponsible manner giving
hostile countries access to highly classified material......
Anyone else they would have thrown the book at.

So there.....

Victory
Complete victory.
I have been cleared.
and still qualified to be PResident of the USA?

The increasingly obvious answer to that question is 'No!'.

This is a very sad day for America. Obviously Comey is in Obama's pocket. Nothing will convince me otherwise. The whole damned Obama administration is corrupt.

Gee whiz, this certainly is a surprising outcome.....considering Bill Clinton met with the Attorney General the other day.

That meeting had NOTHING to do with this decision. You need to understand that Comey, like every other professional attorney in the world, uses precedent. There was no PRECEDENT to bring charges and if he had, it would be thrown out for that very reason. BEGINNING TO UNDERSTAND YET?

Forum List

Back