Coming to a Red State near you....

Only a stupid cow would get pregnant ‘by accident.’

Only an idiot would ever believe such a thing, much less post it.

More than half the women in the world have at least one unplanned pregnancy. Birth control is nor nearly as effective as you seem to think. Even sterilization fails. One in four has an abortion.

So you think half the women in the world are "stupid cows". I think you are full of bullshit.

There is no question that overruling Roe will have severe implications for women at all levels, for years to come. That doesn't even begin to touch on the precedent this activist in removing a Constitutional right granted 50 years ago. I have never before heard of an individual right being taken away.

The effects will be devastating for many women.

Time to stop pretending this is "good for women" as if they are nothing more than stupid cows who don't know what how to make their own healthcare decisions.

Here is a taste of what to expect. Feel free to add more examples.

The wording varies slightly from state to state. Texas allows abortion for “a medical emergency”; Louisiana’s bill makes an exception to prevent “death or substantial risk of death,” or “permanent impairment of a life-sustaining organ”; and Idaho permits abortion “to prevent the death of the pregnant woman.” On Thursday, Oklahoma legislators approved a bill that would ban nearly all abortions starting from fertilization, with an exception to save the life of the mother “in a medical emergency.”

Those exceptions are so vaguely defined, and with such harsh penalties for providers deemed to have violated the terms, physicians say they will be effectively unable to provide proper medical care or even discuss abortion with patients.
Now that abortions are not protected by R v W we will have common sense abortion laws in the Free states. Not this murderous disaster of abortion on demand for the sake of convenience. That will be confined to the Communist states.

Get used to it. Just as the right to an abortion isn't explicitly enumerated in the Constitution, neither is a right to privacy. Privacy is a right established by previous SC decisions based on amendments to the Constitution. So prepare yourself for the court to break with precedent, as they did with Roe and the Voting Rights Act, and go after all manner of rights protected under the concept of a right to privacy that's no longer recognized.
Already having Republicans runnuling for office telling me we have no right to privacy....fun times ahead.

Doctors in Texas are refusing to provide care for women having miscarriages, and if they do agree to provide care, can't get other hospital staff to assist them because performing a D&C could lead to charges of performing an abortion.

Women who aren't in sepsis, are being sent home to bleed out.
This is what conservatives refuse to understand: that the right to reproductive autonomy and healthcare is far more than just ‘abortion’

“An abortion ban would create a broad swath of unnecessary health risks for women while also creating risk and reluctance for doctors who care for them, three Duke doctors said Tuesday.”

And contraception has a failure rate
Yeah, so? Are you saying that because of a 'failure rate' of 1%, taking a hormonal pill is irresponsible when having unprotected sex is close to 0% effective at stopping a pregnancy.

Oh, come on! You think the Senate can get a bill that will be ruled unconstitutional, even if it is enacted with no majority now and prospects for less than a filibuster-proof Senate next term?

There is no right to carry a gun in public listed on the Constitution either
Correct.

Indeed, there’s nothing in the Second Amendment about an individual right to possess a handgun or a right to self-defense; if the right to privacy is ‘made up’ so too are the individual right to possess a handgun and the right to self-defense.

Correct.

Indeed, there’s nothing in the Second Amendment about an individual right to possess a handgun or a right to self-defense; if the right to privacy is ‘made up’ so too are the individual right to possess a handgun and the right to self-defense.

That entire people's right to bear arms escapes you loons. Especially the shall nót be infringed part

Correct.

Other than where it says "the Right of the PEOPLE"....

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Now that abortions are not protected by R v W we will have common sense abortion laws in the Free states. Not this murderous disaster of abortion on demand for the sake of convenience. That will be confined to the Communist states.

You have NO ABORTIONS, not even in cases of rape or incest in most of these states. That's not "common sense" laws. There is no such thing as a "common sense abortion law". All laws which strip women of their right of free will, are wrong.

Really now, do you think it will stop at borders?

I'm sure as hell gonna make certain that MY "trigger ban" state BACKS off on "medical necessity" to a tolerable point. IT WILL be "moderated". Because -- the giant miscalculation here by the ULTRA lifers is that they will LOSE support from not only Dems, but MORE IMPORTANTLY -- Independents if they dont pull it back a notch from the brink of cruelty.

I CALL it cruelty, because my wife had to look at the USound pix of 3 month old with NO cerebral development. I missed that appointment with her. And carrying a baby for another six months GUARANTEED to die within minutes of birth if not hours -- if not before for 6 months, would have ruined our plans for a first kid and been unneccesarily traumatic.

And the other miscalculation is that the ULTRA lifers and the media and a lot of public is making is that NOW -- about 60% of ALL abortions are done by "mail order" pill, not in abortion procedures. Should my state consider taking that CONTRACEPTIVE option away (good until 12 weeks) -- I will hammer them into submission. To BAN that option, requires threatening companies that ship into Tennessee and it will become all black market. PERHAPS if the cartels and China get their way, the pills will be shipped via Mexico laced with fentanyl like the ones that killed 107,000 YOUNG Americas last year.

Forum List

Back