Coming to a Red State near you....

You :free-dumb types forget all about the qualifiers to the Second Amendment, which renders it moot and insupportable since the National Guard was instituted in 1903.
Stay in your own country Nazi lover. Abortion has not been ruled illegal. There are no “qualifiers” to the Second Amendment. You want dumb, look in a mirror.

Those laws can require a police report and proof of rape. Today, 2 out of 3 sexual assaults go unreported. I suspect that will decrease to 0 unreported assaults. That is a good thing. NBC news calls that 'problematic.'

YOU suspect WRONG. The number of reported rapes is going DOWN not up.

I don't know of a single woman who has ever reported being raped.

Contraceptives are cheap. If you own a cell phone./plan - you can afford them.

Agreed. And I say this as a Christian--let's send people Plan B if they request it, for free, same way we were able to send people free Covid tests. Plan B is not always 100%, but it's better than a full on abortion.

Honest to goodness, there are a lot of ways to prevent pg these days if you don't want to get pg.

And unlike what the hyperbolic panters say here, I'm not after insisting they live whatever lifestyle I want them to live. Just don't kill you (able to live) baby in the womb. That's it.

Conservatives are masters of the red herring fallacy – as a consequence of their cowardice, dishonesty, ignorance, and stupidity, conservatives attempt to deflect from arguments they have no rational response to and know they can’t win.

Overturning Roe was wrongheaded and indefensible – and conservatives know it.
I know you love abortion, but it was not wrong. IT was good legal practice and it's a moral sickness.

Stay in your own country Nazi lover. Abortion has not been ruled illegal. There are no “qualifiers” to the Second Amendment. You want dumb, look in a mirror.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

You think the Founders put that business in about "well regulated militias" just for the fun of it????? There was a purpose to the right, and absent the need for militias, the Second Amendment should have ended in 1903, when "well regulated militias" were replaced with National Guards.

There is no question that overruling Roe will have severe implications for women at all levels, for years to come. That doesn't even begin to touch on the precedent this activist in removing a Constitutional right granted 50 years ago. I have never before heard of an individual right being taken away.

The effects will be devastating for many women.

Time to stop pretending this is "good for women" as if they are nothing more than stupid cows who don't know what how to make their own healthcare decisions.

Here is a taste of what to expect. Feel free to add more examples.

The wording varies slightly from state to state. Texas allows abortion for “a medical emergency”; Louisiana’s bill makes an exception to prevent “death or substantial risk of death,” or “permanent impairment of a life-sustaining organ”; and Idaho permits abortion “to prevent the death of the pregnant woman.” On Thursday, Oklahoma legislators approved a bill that would ban nearly all abortions starting from fertilization, with an exception to save the life of the mother “in a medical emergency.”

Those exceptions are so vaguely defined, and with such harsh penalties for providers deemed to have violated the terms, physicians say they will be effectively unable to provide proper medical care or even discuss abortion with patients.
Boo, hoo... lobby for the expansion, on behalf of men; the right to kill, in order to alleviate the outcome of a bad decision... And we have a discussion.

There is no question that overruling Roe will have severe implications for women at all levels, for years to come. That doesn't even begin to touch on the precedent this activist in removing a Constitutional right granted 50 years ago. I have never before heard of an individual right being taken away.

The effects will be devastating for many women.

Time to stop pretending this is "good for women" as if they are nothing more than stupid cows who don't know what how to make their own healthcare decisions.

Here is a taste of what to expect. Feel free to add more examples.

The wording varies slightly from state to state. Texas allows abortion for “a medical emergency”; Louisiana’s bill makes an exception to prevent “death or substantial risk of death,” or “permanent impairment of a life-sustaining organ”; and Idaho permits abortion “to prevent the death of the pregnant woman.” On Thursday, Oklahoma legislators approved a bill that would ban nearly all abortions starting from fertilization, with an exception to save the life of the mother “in a medical emergency.”

Those exceptions are so vaguely defined, and with such harsh penalties for providers deemed to have violated the terms, physicians say they will be effectively unable to provide proper medical care or even discuss abortion with patients.
Human nature, it's easy to give but hard to takeaway. In the days before legalised abortion, those seeking abortions were perturbed. When abortion was legalised, those pro life were perturbed. Now recently, those pro abortion are perturbed again. That's the only difference I see.

The responsibility of conceiving has been there since the dawn of man/woman/whatever. Those against the ruling are upset that they now have to become responsible for their own actions, and as it takes to tango, it applies to both man and woman.

Do you have any new lies about Democrats or are you just repeating the daily talking points.
Speaking of Dems lying, they even lie about their lying. If we list Biden's lies just this past week will you discuss them? Of course you won't. :itsok:

Agreed. And I say this as a Christian--let's send people Plan B if they request it, for free, same way we were able to send people free Covid tests. Plan B is not always 100%, but it's better than a full on abortion.

Honest to goodness, there are a lot of ways to prevent pg these days if you don't want to get pg.

And unlike what the hyperbolic panters say here, I'm not after insisting they live whatever lifestyle I want them to live. Just don't kill you (able to live) baby in the womb. That's it.

Contraceptives are readily available free or drastically reduced price, try any public health office

So let’s offer free contraception along with education

Already Available.

I mean you could argue any number of things, but contraception in many forms is already accessible and available for free ... Sex Education is already required in Health Class,
And you are a fool if you think most ten year olds with access to a cell phone (whether or not it is theirs) don't know where babies come from.

Edit:
Not to discount a very true anomaly in that there are a number of young women who know were babies come from ...
Have access to contraception ... And for some insane reason don't think they can actually get pregnant.

Last edited:
They have no effect at all because they're not competitive, once they've been on testosterone blockers for a year.

After a year they still have bigger hearts, bigger lungs, more muscle mass, bigger skeletons, stronger tendons, higher testosterone. Etc, etc, etc.

I'm sure as hell gonna make certain that MY "trigger ban" state BACKS off on "medical necessity" to a tolerable point. IT WILL be "moderated". Because -- the giant miscalculation here by the ULTRA lifers is that they will LOSE support from not only Dems, but MORE IMPORTANTLY -- Independents if they dont pull it back a notch from the brink of cruelty.

I CALL it cruelty, because my wife had to look at the USound pix of 3 month old with NO cerebral development. I missed that appointment with her. And carrying a baby for another six months GUARANTEED to die within minutes of birth if not hours -- if not before for 6 months, would have ruined our plans for a first kid and been unneccesarily traumatic.

And the other miscalculation is that the ULTRA lifers and the media and a lot of public is making is that NOW -- about 60% of ALL abortions are done by "mail order" pill, not in abortion procedures. Should my state consider taking that CONTRACEPTIVE option away (good until 12 weeks) -- I will hammer them into submission. To BAN that option, requires threatening companies that ship into Tennessee and it will become all black market. PERHAPS if the cartels and China get their way, the pills will be shipped via Mexico laced with fentanyl like the ones that killed 107,000 YOUNG Americas last year.

I am one of those independents who thinks Health of mother and diseased or deformed fetus are exceptions to the abortion ban rule they should be allowed no matter what.

My basic compromise proposal,

Abortions 100% legal up to 16 weeks (Fetus is size of avocado) 2nd and 3rd trimesters abortions banned with exception for Health of Mother and Disease/deformities.

Partial birth be murder one, it is totally irrational to wait 40 weeks to finally decide to abort.

They have no effect at all because they're not competitive, once they've been on testosterone blockers for a year.
Female athletes - real female athletes, aren't even complaining about them competing. MEN are complaining.
That's just ignorant. The FINA just banned transgenders from competing in women's swimming events.

In this photo you can see why, just look the difference. Unless you're blind or just stupid.

1656193411557.png

Oh fuck you.

You assholes never accepted Florida 2000, 2004 (y'all didn't remove your Kerry stickers for four years), or 2016.

Just STFU, lying asswipe.
Dem leaders in congress vowed to impeach Trump in 2016 before he was even sworn into office and they dare point a finger? Wow.

Forum List

Back