Coming to a Red State near you....

Do trannies competing in woman's sports help women? The same people behind abortion are all for that. They have 0 respect for women and I guess you do too.

They have no effect at all because they're not competitive, once they've been on testosterone blockers for a year.
Female athletes - real female athletes, aren't even complaining about them competing. MEN are complaining.

I’m putting on my moderator hat guys. What this thread is Not about:

2A
The legality/Constitutionality of the decisions.
potential or actual left/right violence.

What will be the fall out from this for women? What can we expect to see?

I’m putting on my moderator hat guys. What this thread is Not about:

2A
The legality/Constitutionality of the decisions.
potential or actual left/right violence.

What will be the fall out from this for women? What can we expect to see?
Hopefully more babies falling out alive than now.

Agree. So let’s offer free contraception along with education. Seems like a no brained to me.
Why should I have to buy rubbers for you?

Buy your own. Not others responsibility. Earn some money and buy the things.

There is no question that overruling Roe will have severe implications for women at all levels, for years to come. That doesn't even begin to touch on the precedent this activist in removing a Constitutional right granted 50 years ago. I have never before heard of an individual right being taken away.

The effects will be devastating for many women.

Time to stop pretending this is "good for women" as if they are nothing more than stupid cows who don't know what how to make their own healthcare decisions.

Here is a taste of what to expect. Feel free to add more examples.

The wording varies slightly from state to state. Texas allows abortion for “a medical emergency”; Louisiana’s bill makes an exception to prevent “death or substantial risk of death,” or “permanent impairment of a life-sustaining organ”; and Idaho permits abortion “to prevent the death of the pregnant woman.” On Thursday, Oklahoma legislators approved a bill that would ban nearly all abortions starting from fertilization, with an exception to save the life of the mother “in a medical emergency.”

Those exceptions are so vaguely defined, and with such harsh penalties for providers deemed to have violated the terms, physicians say they will be effectively unable to provide proper medical care or even discuss abortion with patients.
Take it up with your State. It's no longer FEDGOV'S problem.

Of course not, and there lies the problem…you don’t really want to reduce the need for abortion you just want to make it illegal.

No I'm tired of supporting lazy irresponsible people.

I take care of my own, you should learn it as well as everyone else.

While true, Congress has grown derelict in its duty over time. It has basically let the SCOTUS do its job for them. It's nothing less than malfeasance on the part of Congress.

Unfortunately, the electorate has accepted this as normal. Apparently we don't teach Civics any more. Or something. Gosh.

And so we get fallacies such as that which was so arbitrarily tossed out there in the OP.
Yes, we do still teach it in non-liberal dominated schools. Liberals never seem to remember their lessons if they live in red states.

Forum List

Back