Coming to a Red State near you....

Yes. Nothing says "power to the people" like the government saying "you're not allowed to do that."
Perhaps doing safe sex will keep you out of that position.

Abortion was never intended to be BIRTH CONTROL. Personal accountability need not apply huh...........

And Abortion IS NOT BANNED by this decision.

Funny you say that. Because in another thread, a couple of right wingers are, at this very minute, desperately insisting that no such state rights exist.

Yeah ... Well, I am a Classical Liberal and if you have a problem with right-wingers that isn't my concern.
If there is something you would like to discuss with me ... I encourage it.

Doctors in Texas are refusing to provide care for women having miscarriages, and if they do agree to provide care, can't get other hospital staff to assist them because performing a D&C could lead to charges of performing an abortion.

Women who aren't in sepsis, are being sent home to bleed out.
Links Dragonlady

I say you are full of shit and will only come back with “Google it yourself”.

This all will lead to a lower birth rate. And then some crazies will say that is somehow a bad thing.

Protesters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, fall as a driver careens into them during a demonstration Friday against the overturning of Roe v. Wade. (Photo: Lyz Lenz)

A truck driver careened into a group of demonstrators in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on Friday as they crossed the street during an otherwise peaceful protest of the overturning of Roe v. Wade.

The unidentified male driver of a Ford truck rammed into several protesters — all of them women — at the tail end of a procession, rolling over one woman’s ankle and sending her to the hospital, witnesses said.

Oh fuck you.

You assholes never accepted Florida 2000, 2004 (y'all didn't remove your Kerry stickers for four years), or 2016.

Just STFU, lying asswipe.

You mean W wasn't Inaugurated, and Gore never conceded????? Yeah
Links Dragonlady

I say you are full of shit and will only come back with “Google it yourself”.

I posted the link last night.

Don't ask again.

They'll be alive.

Life's tough, shit happens. wear a fucking helmet.
And that is all you can come up with….a version of women as future incubators? That attitude certainly entrenches the common perception of pro-lifers that they only care about life pre-birth :rolleyes:

Well, you are going to have a post birth problem on your hands now.

Constitution says nothing about abortion. Let the meltdowns continue. Riot, loot, murder, burn. Go!

Forum List

Back