Coming to a Red State near you....

There are already a ton of threads on the legal/Constitutional aspects of this decision, I am more interested in the aftermath.

How is it a boon for future women who are gestating?

They'll be alive.

Well….that is questionable. If you are middle or upper class, sure…you could buy a plane ticket and hop on a plane. But if you are poor? Looking at a map of how states will be affected a significant block of states across tbe south and Midwest will ban or severely restrict abortion. In some of those states a woman would have to drive hundreds of miles to access care. Some of those also have bounty Hunter laws on anyone who helps a woman travel out of state to access an abortion.

Many of those states have high rates of poverty and teen pregnancies already. They have among the lowest per capita spending on social safety nets like healthcare, and help for single mothers and their children. I believe the MS governor was mouthing something about increasing spending on help for pregnant women. This is utter BS because it’s been talked about before, and talk is all it is. MS ranks at the bottom. Most of the “help” consists of little more than a pack of diapers and a handful of coupons.
Life's tough, shit happens. wear a fucking helmet.

Anti-abortion nutters vandalized and fire bombed their own clinics?

I'd ask how stupid you could be, if it weren't a certainty that you'd take the question as a challenge to be met.
Are you on drugs? Day drinking?

It’s over turned because MCConnell crammed in 3 ultra right wing activist Justices

That could change

What then?
They have all sided with the left wing judges at least once. Try the fucking truth.

It’s over turned because MCConnell crammed in 3 ultra right wing activist Justices

That could change

What then?

You missed the point. It was overturned because it was wrong to begin with and it shouldn't have taken 50 years to correct

You missed the point. It was overturned because it was wrong to begin with and it shouldn't have taken 50 years to correct
I missed nothing

You seem to think the the entire judicial system got it wrong for 50 years

Forum List

Back