Commander In Chump Prepares to Shitcan 550 O-4s

Oh please

The chickenhawks are at it again

Who should we be preparing to invade this time? Maybe we should wait till we elect another Republican till we start talking needless invasion again

The usual suspects.

Russia, who still is ambivalent about its own borders with none other than Mighty Ukraine.

China, whose biggest problem is buying more real estate in the USA than the USA has to sell.

I can't wait for Jeb Bush to get elected so we can invade Iraq for a third time

But this time it will only have Christian soldiers...

550 Majors?

Who cares? The armed forces are cutting back after the end of the Iraq and Afganistan wars. Why should we keep a force level we don't need?

Because common-sense usually comes into play. Threats overseas are growing as Obama is gutting the military.

One would think he was living in an alternate universe where everyone just wants to get along.

Threats are always growing.

Will Adding 550 O-5's keep that from happening?

When was the last time that worked?

Military hawks have been counting on the threat of bogeymen to justify government spending for the past 65 years.

He's not adding , he's cutting.

Iraq is being overrun, we'te still deploying to Afghanistan, and Russia is attacking Ukraine.

Perfect time to cut 550 experienced leaders out of our military. If you want to cut the military, quickest way to do it is get rid of our most experienced line-officers right away. Usually an officer doesn't really know his job till he makes Major anyway. Let's get rid of them, shall we? Maybe we'll have fewer rapes.

550 Majors?

Who cares? The armed forces are cutting back after the end of the Iraq and Afganistan wars. Why should we keep a force level we don't need?

Think of it as 550 families with an unemployed Mom or Dad, numbnuts

Oh well shit you're right all organization decisions should be made based on what is best for the families of the people working there.

So tired of liberals like you favoring an inefficient organization for fears of impacting the lives of the employees. If you really want employment for life go move to Liberal-Land you commie.

So tired of liberals like you favoring an inefficient organization for fears of impacting the lives of the employees. If you really want employment for life go move to Liberal-Land you commie.

I've never been so insulted in my life

(LOL)

Warrior, do you REALLY think Barry has the management skills to look at a Giant Pentagon Payroll and say "Ok there's the problem. We have too many 0-4's. Get rid of 550 of them".

This aint his plan, he's just the fall guy.

But Libberhoids will tell us he's the "Commander In Chief," the buck stops with him, and all that bullshit.
Morale in the military trickles down DIRECTLY from the President to the lowest E-1 in the command. I don't see any leadership from him on this.
Just silence and golf.

How many times when you served did you report to the commander in chief? Zero times . The CiC never ran any of the operations of the military at the unit level, moral at individual levels might suffer when the Dept. of Defence makes a decision, but you can blame it on Oblama, most ignorant folks do...

So are you saying Bush didn't have anything to do with the torture of terrorist?

550 Majors?

Thats also the way it works when an officer doesn't make rank and gets kicked out . There is no entitlement for any officer to a lifelong career. They know they serve at the will of the command and can be separated at any time

As it is, those separated officers receive a severance package and assistance in obtaining future employment

Last edited:
This really reminds me of the late 70's when Carter gutted the military and the only ones left were dope smoking losers the avoided arrest by joining the Military, thank god Reagan fixed all that in the 80's. I joined in 1979 and watched Reagan do project upgrade and a lot of the dopers and fags were kicked out.

Last edited:
My life is being ruined because they are laying off 550 majors! I am canceling my vacation, selling my stocks, and putting my head between my legs and kissing my ass goodbye. It is the beginning of the end! First, it will be 550 majors, then 150 colonels, and then 25 generals. Oh, the agony!

Oh please

The chickenhawks are at it again

Who should we be preparing to invade this time? Maybe we should wait till we elect another Republican till we start talking needless invasion again

The usual suspects.

Russia, who still is ambivalent about its own borders with none other than Mighty Ukraine.

China, whose biggest problem is buying more real estate in the USA than the USA has to sell.

I can't wait for Jeb Bush to get elected so we can invade Iraq for a third time

Wouldn't Obama have to re-pull out of Iraq seeing as he already headed back in? Obama will be in war longer than Bush was pretty soon... and he spends more on military than Bush...

This really reminds me of the late 70's when Carter gutted the military and the only ones left were dope smoking losers the avoided arrest by joining the Military, thank god Reagan fixed all that in the 80's. I joined in 1979 and watched Reagan do project upgrade and a lot of the dopers and fags were kicked out.

Carter "gutted" the military because the Viet Nam War was over
Bush "gutted" the military when the Cold War ended

Why keep a force structure that is no longer needed?

Since the US has no intention of defending the country and making it impossible to do the most prudent course of action for individual Americans would be to identify a possible ally themselves.

If either Russia or China decide to do a takedown either one should find enormous support among the citizens.

What war has ended under Obama? I mean passed Bush ending Iraq, but then Obama is now back in Iraq... So Iraq no longer counts and is 100% Obama's mess. Sooo, what wars did Obama end? I know he is heating up another with Russia.

Since the US has no intention of defending the country and making it impossible to do the most prudent course of action for individual Americans would be to identify a possible ally themselves.

If either Russia or China decide to do a takedown either one should find enormous support among the citizens.

Can you name a country capable of invading the continental United States?

Canada? Mexico?

What war has ended under Obama? I mean passed Bush ending Iraq, but then Obama is now back in Iraq... So Iraq no longer counts and is 100% Obama's mess. Sooo, what wars did Obama end? I know he is heating up another with Russia.

A few hundred soldiers going back to Iraq does not equate to the hundred thousand under Bush

We no longer need the ramped up force structure we had at that time

Can you name a country capable of invading the continental United States?

Canada? Mexico?

See, your limited knowledge of history and the present concludes that "invasion" is the tactic that would be used.

A few hundred soldiers going back to Iraq does not equate to the hundred thousand under Bush

We no longer need the ramped up force structure we had at that time

Sooo, Obama's war is not war because it's not yet as big as Bush's war.... Iraq was all bad under Bush but now it's perfectly acceptable under Obama to do it... Gotcha.

550 Majors?

But the rightwing shit stains in flyover county need the militry as their make works programs

Forum List

Back