Common sense gun regulations are not about taking guns away from everyone

So you tell me what I MUST think, right? That is the mark of a Cult where we all must think exactly like they demand. Well, cupcake, not going to happen. I think enough people in here know my views. Your cultish attempt at this BS won't work on me, cupcake.
No cupcake. I am demanding that you prove your bullshit...cupcake.

If that's the standard, the entire judicial system is a fucking cult by your standards, cupcake.

cupcake

Your gun-grabbing ilk is a fucking cult, cupcake.

cupcake.

So, since3 the Judicial system disagrees with your childish games, they must be a cult. Well, cupcake, you are a member of a defacto cult and Society has the obligation and the right to make sure you and your cult members don't harm society. You don't like it, move ot another country that has the laws you like. I hear Yemen would welcome you with open arms.
Fuck you.

You're not my fucking dad.

You don't own me you fat, retard, old commie motherfucker.

Because you want to tell us what to do is the very reason we need guns.

You obviously have very little understanding of the purpose of society in the nature of humans. You're an uneducated piece of fuck I was in the fucking Air Force, and you think that gives you some sort of credibility.

You don't know what proof means, nor do you feel you need to provide it before you fuck us all in the ass with your communist bullshit.

You are childishness personified.

You have no faculties with which to reason nor prove your case with any manner of credibility. You want what you want, and you don't give a fuck about whether it's reasonable, rational, or destructive to the rights of others.

Just like a child.

Now, prove your cult bullshit, or shut the fuck up. You are disparaging millions of your fellow citizens with your half-assed "reasoning" if you even care, you communist motherfucker.

I won't hold my breath...

Cupcake

Wow, another temper tantrum from you. What's the matter, someone tell you what to do again? Low developed minds like yours get that done on a higher than normal basis. Actually, most lower than normal function brained people are aware of it and make allowances where they aren't being told what to do all the time. But there are those like you that think you are God's Gift and the smartest being on the planet when in reality, you are in the lower 25 percentile and resent having to be told what to do. It must suck resenting it as much as you do.

You are a DAMN LIAR

Tell me and the readers what part of my common sense suggestions will deprive a sober, sane, law abiding citizen the ability to defend him/herself and their family or property?
Your "common sense" suggestions for gun confiscation appears to be based on the faulty assumption that the threat to one's family or property will be other law-abiding citizens who are equally armed.

I don't make that assumption. Gun violence comes in many facets murder, suicide, accident, defense of persons or property. The NRA only recognizes defense and the right to own, possess and have control of a gun.

Read what I wrote, and explain to me what seems to put the onus "on the faulty assumption that the threat to one's family or property will be other law-abiding citizens who are equally armed".
Suicide isn't gun violence.
Suicide is not a crime and there are no victims there are onlt those who choose to end their own lives

As long as you include suicide in your numbers you are showing that you really care more about control than stopping gun crimes

I suggest you read Camus' The Myth of Sisyphus and then consider the mass murderer(s) who die by their own hand or by LE or killing their spouse (and) family and then themselves.

So your contention is all suicides kill someone else before they kill themselves?

That is the exception not the rule.

Most people who commit suicide are not murderers they simply kill themselves.

Suicide is not a crime so even if a mass murderer commits suicide the murders he committed add to the gun crime numbers his suicide doesn't

Fine. You want to act like a juvenile, then you get told what to do and what you can't do. That's just the way life is. One would think you would be used to it by now but that's the problem with a mind that is not very developed. So, the rest of us tells you what to do. Too bad.
Who the fuck are you? You have no power over me WHATSOEVER!!!

People like you who want to make laws based on feelings and not reason should not be allowed to vote. YOU are the one acting like a child.

It is PERFECTLY REASONABLE to demand that you prove that your proposed infringement is necessary, effective, and the least intrusive to liberty.

You have done NONE of those. Until you do, your proposed ban is foolish and destructive. Like something A CHILD would do.

GET IT???

What is your evidence?

Wow, another temper tantrum from you. What's the matter, someone tell you what to do again? Low developed minds like yours get that done on a higher than normal basis. Actually, most lower than normal function brained people are aware of it and make allowances where they aren't being told what to do all the time. But there are those like you that think you are God's Gift and the smartest being on the planet when in reality, you are in the lower 25 percentile and resent having to be told what to do. It must suck resenting it as much as you do.
I only get pissed when assholes try to make dumbass decisions and think they are too high and mighty to be bothered with proving those decisions that affect me are not pulled straight out of their asses, but are necessary, effective, and carefully considered so as to not take a huge shit on liberty.

Tell me how I should react when an idiot is demanding a stupid ban without proof an ANYTHING.

You're telling me we must sit down, shut up, and take your bullshit without evidence? Is that your whole point?

So, I'm wondering if any minds will be changed, re: gun control, when the fundies lay claim to your daughter's uterus.

The offensive weapon is one which is use to spread fire more widely and at a greater range. Unlike the shotgun, many more targets can be killed or wounded and terrified.
Still waiting for you to provide a meaningful definition of 'offensive weapon' and demonstrate the necessity for and efficacy in banning them.
:lol:

You are a DAMN LIAR

Tell me and the readers what part of my common sense suggestions will deprive a sober, sane, law abiding citizen the ability to defend him/herself and their family or property?
Your "common sense" suggestions for gun confiscation appears to be based on the faulty assumption that the threat to one's family or property will be other law-abiding citizens who are equally armed.

I don't make that assumption. Gun violence comes in many facets murder, suicide, accident, defense of persons or property. The NRA only recognizes defense and the right to own, possess and have control of a gun.

Read what I wrote, and explain to me what seems to put the onus "on the faulty assumption that the threat to one's family or property will be other law-abiding citizens who are equally armed".
Suicide is not a crime and there are no victims there are onlt those who choose to end their own lives

As long as you include suicide in your numbers you are showing that you really care more about control than stopping gun crimes

I suggest you read Camus' The Myth of Sisyphus and then consider the mass murderer(s) who die by their own hand or by LE or killing their spouse (and) family and then themselves.

So your contention is all suicides kill someone else before they kill themselves?

Suicide is not a crime so even if a mass murderer commits suicide the murders he committed add to the gun crime numbers his suicide doesn't

"So your contention is all suicides kill someone else before they kill themselves?"

Probably the worst Straw Man ^^^ logical fallacy ever published.

"So your contention is all suicides kill someone else before they kill themselves?"

Then why mention it if it is not relevant?

Mass murderers who die at their own hand are a minuscule and irrelevant percentage of all suicides.

So once again suicide is not gun violence. Suicide is not a crime. Including suicide in gun crime stats is nothing but disingenuous padding of numbers that indicates you don't care as much about reducing actual gun crimes as you do gun control

The offensive weapon is one which is use to spread fire more widely and at a greater range. Unlike the shotgun, many more targets can be killed or wounded and terrified.
Still waiting for you to provide a meaningful definition of 'offensive weapon' and demonstrate the necessity for and efficacy in banning them.
His definition of "offensive weapons" includes deer rifles and saddle rifles like the Henry Rifle and the Winchester 30-30.

I have yet to get a response on that point.

What really makes me hate the people advocating for "assault weapons" bans is that I know that they know good and goddamn well that people will find workarounds like this:

Assault-Weapon-007.jpg

which will lead to more strict bans that INCLUDE rifles like this:

46717-DEFAULT-l.jpg

and when THAT does NOTHING to stop mass shootings and other gun violence, which we KNOW is certain to happen, it will be a complete ban. They fucking know it too.

These people are the lowest of scumbags. They are dishonest. They are liars. They want a complete ban, so we MUST push the other direct and get machine guns.

Do not ever give them another inch, EVER EVER EVER!!!!

Common sense gun regulations are not about taking guns away from everyone
NRA and supporters say common sense gun regulations are the government attempting to take guns away from law abiding citizens.
Bull Shit - it is an evil attempt to confuse logical arguments for gun control. Those who confuse the discussion with lies all have blood on their hands.
instead of ranting and raving like a loonatic, why not suggest what some of these laws should be and correlate that to how it would have prevented any shooting in the last decade.

or just sit there and cry like a bitch.

His definition of "offensive weapons" includes deer rifles and saddle rifles like the Henry Rifle and the Winchester 30-30.
I have yet to get a response on that point.
Mostly because she knows she cannot deliver one with any meaning.

Fine. You want to act like a juvenile, then you get told what to do and what you can't do. That's just the way life is. One would think you would be used to it by now but that's the problem with a mind that is not very developed. So, the rest of us tells you what to do. Too bad.

People like you who want to make laws based on feelings and not reason should not be allowed to vote. YOU are the one acting like a child.

It is PERFECTLY REASONABLE to demand that you prove that your proposed infringement is necessary, effective, and the least intrusive to liberty.

You have done NONE of those. Until you do, your proposed ban is foolish and destructive. Like something A CHILD would do.

GET IT???

What is your evidence?

It's time to thin the gene pool once again. Imagine they actually let it breed. well, have a nice day anyway.

What really makes me hate the people advocating for "assault weapons" bans is that I know that they know good and goddamn well that people will find workarounds like this:

Assault-Weapon-007.jpg

which will lead to more strict bans that INCLUDE rifles like this:

46717-DEFAULT-l.jpg

and when THAT does NOTHING to stop mass shootings and other gun violence, which we KNOW is certain to happen, it will be a complete ban. They fucking know it too.

These people are the lowest of scumbags. They are dishonest. They are liars. They want a complete ban, so we MUST push the other direct and get machine guns.

Do not ever give them another inch, EVER EVER EVER!!!!

What we all know and what the gun control freaks will never admit is that their agenda is to eventually ban all semiautomatic rifles that have detachable magazines

IMO, YOU ARE and the rest of those whose head is in the sand and are willfully ignorant on the myriad problems facing our nation: Bigotry; Ignorance; Greed; and Callous Disregard for our fellow citizens.
Yes, but your opinion is fucking worthless, you ignorant, pompous fuck.

Sniff, sniff, oh, it's you a piece of toxic shit.

...says the Commie.

A very insipient effort and very original - Your crew must be very proud.
Speaking of unoriginal, you might wanna rethink mindlessly spouting Soviet propaganda.

GET IT???

What is your evidence?

It's time to thin the gene pool once again. Imagine they actually let it breed. well, have a nice day anyway.

Apparently so. How about we start with stupid fuckers that want to infringe on other law-abiding American citizens' rights..like you?

I only get pissed when assholes try to make dumbass decisions and think they are too high and mighty to be bothered with proving those decisions that affect me are not pulled straight out of their asses, but are necessary, effective, and carefully considered so as to not take a huge shit on liberty.

Tell me how I should react when an idiot is demanding a stupid ban without proof an ANYTHING.

You're telling me we must sit down, shut up, and take your bullshit without evidence? Is that your whole point?

That is exactly his point. The Politburo members believe the proles must do as they're told.

Not quite. The one where some retard insisted people who kill themselves are victims of gun violence is the top one.

That is exactly his point. The Politburo members believe the proles must do as they're told.

What gives them that authority?

Forum List

Back