Companies "boycotting" North Carolina. Yet, they do business with countries like Malaysia still. LOL

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Hilarious.

Better watch out. PayPal will no longer do business in North Carolina cause they dared to not allow the perverts have their own pathetic bathroom.

Yet, they continue to do business with countries that still executes gays for being gay.

LOL disrespectfully at the left for being such demented stupid moronic hypocrites.

The hypocrisy is dumbfounded.

I read the entire law. It states something about you can't discriminate based on biological sex, which some argue could create a back door to discriminate against transgender. So if you are transgender and feel discriminated against you can always sue under federal law.

But the main point of the NOT SO CONTROVERSIAL law was to prohibit from going into a women's locker room or bathroom. I have 3 young daughters and they should feel safe going into a locker room. They also shouldn't be exposure to male genitals in a women's locker room.

This law makes too much sense.

I cancelled my PayPal account, I guarantee tens of thousands more did the same!

Hilarious.

Better watch out. PayPal will no longer do business in North Carolina cause they dared to not allow the perverts have their own pathetic bathroom.

Yet, they continue to do business with countries that still executes gays for being gay.

LOL disrespectfully at the left for being such demented stupid moronic hypocrites.

This is, quite simply, a lie.

PayPal is continuing to do business in North Carolina. What they are not doing is building a new office there. How many of the countries you are referring to have PayPal offices?

The hypocrisy is dumbfounded.

I read the entire law. It states something about you can't discriminate based on biological sex, which some argue could create a back door to discriminate against transgender. So if you are transgender and feel discriminated against you can always sue under federal law.

But the main point of the NOT SO CONTROVERSIAL law was to prohibit from going into a women's locker room or bathroom. I have 3 young daughters and they should feel safe going into a locker room. They also shouldn't be exposure to male genitals in a women's locker room.

This law makes too much sense.

I cancelled my PayPal account, I guarantee tens of thousands more did the same!
You will have no problem with your three young daughters going to a public restroom with this person who has female genitals, right?

upload_2016-4-12_7-18-22.png

or this person with female genitals, right?

upload_2016-4-12_7-21-1.png

Hilarious.

PayPal is continuing to do business in North Carolina. What they are not doing is building a new office there. How many of the countries you are referring to have PayPal offices?

Oh, they aren't "building an office" there.

That'll show em.

Oh and not building an office there in protest is a form of boycotting.

Lol at the morons on the left having NO problem with those companies doing business and even "building offices" in countries that still execute gays for being gay.

Yet, they see this utter non issue as an issue worthy of protest.

I hate them. I hate all of them. God help me.

Hilarious.

That'll show em.

Well, are you saying that PayPal can't make the call as to where they build their new centers?

Hilarious.

That'll show em.

About as much as any that'll show em move by the paranoid right.

Hilarious.

True, if paypal actually was making a stand they would actually stop doing business in NC, and places that actually execute gays, instead of just mouthing the words.

They cannot change nations….they can change NC Politics (or at least help NC lawmakers see the light).
Oh, so they "have to do business with other nations?"

Right when I thought the morons on the left could not possibly say something dumber in a clear and desperate attempt to justify the blatant hypocrisy, this clown says something like this.

The rest of them giggle at their own absurdity. Just in case you wanted to know how they deal with their cognitive dissonance. Which is precisely what truth causes in all of these unreal demented losers.

They cannot change nations….they can change NC Politics (or at least help NC lawmakers see the light).

So now whatever the left believes is "the light." You folks are so full of yourself it ain't funny.

Oh, so they "have to do business with other nations?"

Right when I thought the morons on the left could not possibly say something dumber in a clear and desperate attempt to justify the blatant hypocrisy, this clown says something like this.

The rest of them giggle at their own absurdity. Just in case you wanted to know how they deal with their cognitive dissonance. Which is precisely what truth causes in all of these unreal demented losers.

Kind of like us having bought oil from nations that burn women at the stake for being with another man.

There is plenty of hypocrisy to go around.

Forum List

Back