Compare this:

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
One year ago, we lost 49 LGBT friends and allies in a horrific mass shooting at Pulse Nightclub.

Compare how Sadiq Khan and Trump each responded:
IMG_0111.JPG
IMG_0112.JPG

Last edited:
Leftards love pretty feel good words.

Meanwhile, Trump is killing the bastards while the Mayor of London invites another hundred thousand Islamofascist terrorists into his city.

Last edited:
Care to address and compare how the two leaders responded to a tragedy?
Sure one of them says don't be alarmed when you see police evacuating neighborhoods and buildings while the blood of children still stains the streets of London and Muslim nut jobs run around the town killing people for no reason.

And the other says and has been saying to tighten the borders scrutinize whom you allow to enter your nation make sure their houses of worship are worshiping and not radicalizing.

Meanwhile, Trump is killing the bastards while the Mayor of London invites another Islamofascist terrorists into his city.
The mayor exudes leadership and compassion.
Tramp exudes arrogance and self importance.
I knew you didn't have it in you to be objective.

Care to address and compare how the two leaders responded to a tragedy?
Sure one of them says don't be alarmed when you see police evacuating neighborhoods and buildings while the blood of children still stains the streets of London and Muslim nut jobs run around the town killing people for no reason.

And the other says and has been saying to tighten the borders scrutinize whom you allow to enter your nation make sure their houses of worship are worshiping and not radicalizing.
The mayor nor Tramp said anything of the sorts in those tweets.
Fail.

One year ago, we lost 49 LGBT friends and allies in a horrific mass shooting at Pulse Nightclub.

Compare how Sadiq Khan and Trump each responded:
View attachment 131420 View attachment 131419

You selectively left out his speeches to the community standing behind them, where in total opposite Hillary ignored the community and instead had the father of the killer front and center at her rally.-OOPS!

img_0111-jpg.131420

touchy feely, no apparent interest in preventing it from happening again.

img_0112-jpg.131419

Enough of this crap, lets do something

You stick with touchy feely.

seems counter productive to me

Meanwhile, Trump is killing the bastards while the Mayor of London invites another hundred thousand Islamofascist terrorists into his city.

Using "I toldya so" rhetoric in response to the aftermath of an attack with casualties seems a go-to response for a narcissistic, douche bag asshole troll with the mentality of a six-year-old, not a Commander in Chief. This is the dickhead who is your president.

As far as 'killing the bastards', more like killing more innocent civilians then the 'bastards'. Not every person of Islam is a terrorist, idiot.

Using "I toldya so" rhetoric in response to the aftermath of an attack with casualties seems a go-to response for a narcissistic, douche bag asshole troll with the mentality of a six-year-old, not a Commander in Chief. This is the dickhead who is your president.

As far as 'killing the bastards', more like killing more innocent civilians then the 'bastards'. Not every person of Islam is a terrorist, idiot.
Hysterical how you leftards fall for words rather than action.

img_0111-jpg.131420

touchy feely, no apparent interest in preventing it from happening again.

img_0112-jpg.131419

Enough of this crap, lets do something

You stick with touchy feely.

seems counter productive to me
I can see how showing compassion and support in times of a tragedy seems " counterproductive" to you.

Forum List

Back