Complaints about the Dems and the Media is hilarious

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
This is just like they hate Bill for what they think he's done but excuses Trump for what he admitted to doing.

Now they think the networks are cozy with the Dems because Bill O'Liely says so and apparently when you vote you are unable to be a journalist anymore unless you vote republican.

But you have literally Fox News holding about 70 different specials promoting Trump. With Townhalls, Interviews etc. And Fox is complaining? What a knee slapper!

You have Brietbart and Fox News big wigs running Trumps campaign. Not allegedly...FACT! Not I heard it through the grapevine..but a FACT.

You have Corey Lewindowsky on CNN who is still getting paid by Trump and not allowed legally to say anything negative about him. Thats not something I believe....Thats a FACT and he's on CNN! So Excuse the fuck out of me if Hannity and others want to cry about what they believe is going on behind the scenes.

This is just like they hate Bill for what they think he's done but excuses Trump for what he admitted to doing.

Now they think the networks are cozy with the Dems because Bill O'Liely says so and apparently when you vote you are unable to be a journalist anymore unless you vote republican.

But you have literally Fox News holding about 70 different specials promoting Trump. With Townhalls, Interviews etc. And Fox is complaining? What a knee slapper!

You have Brietbart and Fox News big wigs running Trumps campaign. Not allegedly...FACT! Not I heard it through the grapevine..but a FACT.

You have Corey Lewindowsky on CNN who is still getting paid by Trump and not allowed legally to say anything negative about him. Thats not something I believe....Thats a FACT and he's on CNN! So Excuse the fuck out of me if Hannity and others want to cry about what they believe is going on behind the scenes.
a42.png

Bed wetter

I love these 4-5 word replies with name calling. Just shows they cant even disagree with what I said so they choose the less intelligent option :2up::afro:

Bed wetter
CC is competing for the crybaby F'r of the year award.

i think you are misinterpreting the tea leaves. no one says you can't be a journalist anymore, but plenty are hinting that the 1st amendment doesn't guarantee that everyone is legally required to believe anything you say.

Bed wetter

Aww yeah, next thing you'll be saying Double Dog dare to up the intellectual levels of everyone here

Wikileaks has documented the cozy relationship between the media and the Clinton campaign, dumbass.

so just how much press has Hillary &/or her crew gotten over the newest emails??? Or any negative press since the beginning of her campaign? Some yes, but damn a week later & the media is still complaining over 'pussy grabbing'?? They've seem to forgotten there is still murders, shootings, terrorism, acts of war, etc going on. About 90% of any news is all about Dumpy......but where is the REAL news???

Bed wetter

Aww yeah, next thing you'll be saying Double Dog dare to up the intellectual levels of everyone here
It's the triple dog dare. Try and get it right.

Wikileaks has documented the cozy relationship between the media and the Clinton campaign, dumbass.

No they havent you just remember 7 words as instructed but you could go 2nd level if I gave you a shovel to tell me HOW it was cozy. Want a shovel to go to the explanation level or use it do bury yourself?

Denial is amusing
Yep, but that's what partisan ideologues do.

The final straw here was a few weeks ago when there were multiple "roundtables" of "reporters" who were saying that Trump is so bad it's impossible to be objective. They're so biased, they're so eager to display their bias, that they don't even realize they're insulting both themselves and their profession with that claim.

As you see here, the obedient partisans will deny, but even the media is beginning to admit it.

No they havent you just remember 7 words as instructed but you could go 2nd level if I gave you a shovel to tell me HOW it was cozy. Want a shovel to go to the explanation level or use it do bury yourself?

http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-reads-from-script-during-interview/

Wow. How fake is Hillary Clinton? How much does the media collude toward that fakery? Well, consider this example. The latest WikiLeaks release shows an email chain of approvals for Hillary Clinton talking about her tax proposal. Specifically the emails show a script constructed by, and approved by, no less than ten campaign staff.

[…] HRC is going to call into Chris Hayes’ show this afternoon to do her tax hit. How does this look to you guys? (link to email chain)

Later MSNBC’s Chris Hayes claims he’s pre-taped an interview with Secretary Clinton via phone. However, his question was part of the script the specific answer was written for. The Clinton team knew the question in advance because they wrote it. JUST WATCH:

Denial is amusing

The final straw here was a few weeks ago when there were multiple "roundtables" of "reporters" who were saying that Trump is so bad it's impossible to be objective. They're so biased, they're so eager to display their bias, that they don't even realize they're insulting both themselves and their profession with that claim.

As you see here, the obedient partisans will deny, but even the media is beginning to admit it.

You and I know everyone is bias...For example when a terrorist attack happens people judge it as being bad.

If you're looking for someone who is not bias you're looking for the Unicorn News Network. Because that person doesnt exist

Denial is amusing

You and I know everyone is bias...For example when a terrorist attack happens people judge it as being bad.

If you're looking for someone who is not bias you're looking for the Unicorn News Network. Because that person doesnt exist
You're fucking up your blind man agenda, stop it!

Denial is amusing

Unicorn News Network | Facebook

http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-reads-from-script-during-interview/

Wow. How fake is Hillary Clinton? How much does the media collude toward that fakery? Well, consider this example. The latest WikiLeaks release shows an email chain of approvals for Hillary Clinton talking about her tax proposal. Specifically the emails show a script constructed by, and approved by, no less than ten campaign staff.

[…] HRC is going to call into Chris Hayes’ show this afternoon to do her tax hit. How does this look to you guys? (link to email chain)
Later MSNBC’s Chris Hayes claims he’s pre-taped an interview with Secretary Clinton via phone. However, his question was part of the script the specific answer was written for. The Clinton team knew the question in advance because they wrote it. JUST WATCH:

Wow, calling someone fake is kinda desperate. Almost like you dont have legitamate things to complain about. OOhhhh she acts like a politician!!! Or no! She studies for debates!! Whaaaaa?

Forum List

Back