Complete this sentence: I feel like murder tonight, but since guns are illegal I will...

Sayeth criminals: I feel like murder tonight, but since guns are illegal I will...

• Use a bat, crow bar, car, knife, or some other regular household item.

• Get a gun through illegal avenues and still do some murder anyway.

• Change my mind, sit at home, and watch reruns of Family Matters

• Buy a bunch of horse shit and make a bomb.

• Bake some cookies and share them with the homeless people downtown so they can be happy.

Results are only viewable after voting.

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
What is the most likely response for a criminal who is contemplating violence? Indicate below your answer. Please comment with your explanation why

His most likely response will be to felate three goats while watching reruns of "Leave it to Beaver".

......not be able to kill as many as I could if I had a semi-automatic rifle with a few 30 round clips.

......not be able to kill as many as I could if I had a semi-automatic rifle with a few 30 round clips.

Because cookies laced with anthrax is so much less deadly?

Silly me, of course the murderous criminals can go down to their local Chemical Weapons Plant and pick up a few liters of Anthrax to kill with what was I thinking.

What is the most likely response for a criminal who is contemplating violence? Indicate below your answer. Please comment with your explanation why

They could use their car and make a car bomb... OKC did not have any guns involved when they blew up those innocent people... The 9/11 hijackers did not use guns and used box cutters and planes to carry out their massive attack... Atlanta bombing, well the word bombing tell you no guns again... Boston bombing, yep another bomb...

So as you try to make the argument if there were no guns then there would be no crime and humanity would live in peace, well the reality is if someone want to kill they will kill...

Silly me, of course the murderous criminals can go down to their local Chemical Weapons Plant and pick up a few liters of Anthrax to kill with what was I thinking.
What do you think a few gal of gas and a bic would do?

What do you think a few gal of gas and a bic would do?

Explode in your face?

Better use lighter fluid.

You must have meant a 30 round magazine. A magazine is where the ammunition for a firearm is kept. Just like the magazine on a ship is where munitions are kept. If you are going to speak of something at least have the courtesy to know what it is you are talking about.

Just buy a gun illegally.

Paris bans full auto AK47s. The Islamists still got them.

Fact is....neither a gun ban or a Muslim ban will work.

We must approach this issue by FIRST just accepting that evil exists and any group of 2 or more humans living together will eventually encounter violence.

Humanity for all time has tried to find new ways to more effectively kill.

What is a gun??? It hurls a piece of metal.

We used to hurl it with a bow and arrow.
We used to hurl it at the end of a wooden stick.

It's just metal being hurled....with a small gunpowder explosion.

Humans discovered this. It's NEVER GOING AWAY.

Some of the people on this forum make me want to hurl.

I bet I could have killed a bunch of people with my old F350 with the 8 foot plow on the front

You must have meant a 30 round magazine. A magazine is where the ammunition for a firearm is kept. Just like the magazine on a ship is where munitions are kept. If you are going to speak of something at least have the courtesy to know what it is you are talking about.

Say, do you correct spelling, grammar and punctuation too?

It's fascinating that so many of you are so intimately acquainted with criminals that you know their secret thoughts and plans. How did you come by this knowledge?

Forum List

Back