Comrade Trump is hurting the economy: of course he is

How could that be possible? Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton and their Super Pacs have poured millions into the economy in their attempt to defeat Trump.

Rupkey is the economist that crowed how strong the economy was in June....then the GDP came in at an anemic 1.2%.

OMG is there a Muslim ship that could be called the Titanic? Lets go!

Actually this sucks. I know many Egyptians. Their tourist industry is toast.

This comes as no surprise to anybody.

Election already hurting economy and Trump could do the most damage

"It could make Brexit look like peanuts in terms of the financial market effect," says one economist.
Sure they said that about Brexit too. Scare the masses into remaining under the thumb of tyrants, nah I don't think so.

I did find a video that reminded me of the DNC at the moment though. The top comment is perfect in explaining the situation. "......thinks perhaps there was just a misunderstanding between the two parties. We need to bring these two together and have a discussion about personal space and their rights to equality... Or we can ban alligator teeth, legislate teeth right out of the equation and that will keep the peace. Additionally, a blue ribbon panel or a gator Czar could be selected to meet and discuss peace in the swamp."

Last edited:
upload_2016-8-2_18-51-23.png

"It could make Brexit look like peanuts in terms of the financial market effect," says one economist.
It's dark.

It's a dark moment.

His thoughts are...dark.

The future...dark.

The economy...dark.

It's Trump's fault. He is running for President and the economy has already begun to collapse.

Dark. I tell you...dark.

The world is feeling the dark effects.

So dark. It's dark.

Doom and gloom. It's dark.

Dark I say.

Really really truly dark.

It's dark.

It's a dark moment.

His thoughts are...dark.

The future...dark.

The economy...dark.

It's Trump's fault. He is running for President and the economy has already begun to collapse.

Dark. I tell you...dark.

So dark. It's dark.

Dark I say.

Ya want real doom and gloom? Yeah we can go there........

Eventually our descendants somewhere down the road will be studying the rise and fall of the American "Empire"......

It's dark.

It's a dark moment.

His thoughts are...dark.

The future...dark.

The economy...dark.

Dark. I tell you...dark.

So dark. It's dark.

Dark I say.

Ya want real doom and gloom? Yeah we can go there........

Eventually our descendants somewhere down the road will be studying the rise and fall of the American "Empire"......

Nah but they may be discussing the rise and fall of the beast who came back from the dead but their ancestors would not give so the beast is now dead.

First, Let's be clear, Obama has been a disaster for the economy. In fact, only 4 presidents in history have had a worse record for economic growth, and he is the first president EVER to not have a single year of his presidency exceed 3% growth. Abysmal!

SIMPLY THE WORST=> Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

Second, if you read the article you find that this speculation is not based on real economic data, but rather a subjective analysis of newspaper articles. Hardly reliable and dependable.

Third, the articles claims the possibility of uncertainty surrounding the campaign/election will affect business investment-" Lee calculates the damage by hits to investment in software and intellectual property and investment in structures,". Anyone who has been following will know that companies have not been investing in these areas already. The truth is many have been using cash to buy back their own stock because they have seen no reason such as growth to invest in any other areas.

This looks like a head fake by the Federal Reserve and those who carry their water to blame something other than themselves for their failed policies of QE and near zero interest rates.

the economy is not as important as the standard of living and the might of the military.

Um............yes the economy IS important. It's what allows a higher standard of living, as well as what finances the military.

I have to disagree on one point. The economy does not finance the military, government debt does. Just as it finances all the entitlement programs in the federal budget. I agree with regard to a general higher standard of living.

Forum List

Back