Confederate Flag nutbags crash black kid's party, yell "******" at them

I wonder if Correll is avoiding my question or if he's writing another War and Peace style response that dances around the question.

I explained my understanding of events as they occurred.

I am not sure what more information you want.

Do you have a point to make, or are you just spinning to avoid dealing with the fact that the black's story is not credible and that they are the assholes here?

I'll get to the point quickly...I just want to know were the guys parked in the field BEFORE or AFTER the incident occurred?

I promise as soon as you answer I will get to my point.

What portion of this series of events are you considering the "incident"?

The Rock throwing? The verbal exchange? The use of the n-word?

The rock throwing that caused the accident. Did they park in the field before or after that happened?

Thanks again

That has been covered repeatedly before.

The rock throwing occurred when the last truck was driving by.

That truck then swerved, hit the median, had a blowout, and then had to pull over to change the tire.

After that, the other trucks came back to protect that lone truck's driver and/or passengers.

So, what is your point, that you have had to have this explained so over and over again?

Reconmark

So you say the cops are chasing imaginary people now?????

Highway patrol asks for help in crash that killed Confederate flag supporter WREG.com

OXFORD, Miss. — Mississippi Highway Patrol has completed its initial investigation into the car crash that killed Anthony Hervey on Sunday, but is asking for the public’s help in identifying the vehicle the survivor said drove their car off the road.

The police are looking for witnesses to corroborate that young woman's claim. Standard police procedure.
You just claimed they ruled it never happened, which is it?
How surprising that you claimed black people committed a murder with no link, no arrest, no BOLO for any black people, no description from any police agency listing any black suspects and no witness accounts with any descriptions of any black people.
Did I already ask you if you were a shitty assed liar???
The driver of the car that was run off identified them as Black. Remind me of the charges in this case, of the BOLO in this case of the people the police arrested and are hunting in this case?

Reconmark

Highway patrol asks for help in crash that killed Confederate flag supporter WREG.com

OXFORD, Miss. — Mississippi Highway Patrol has completed its initial investigation into the car crash that killed Anthony Hervey on Sunday, but is asking for the public’s help in identifying the vehicle the survivor said drove their car off the road.

The police are looking for witnesses to corroborate that young woman's claim. Standard police procedure.
How surprising that you claimed black people committed a murder with no link, no arrest, no BOLO for any black people, no description from any police agency listing any black suspects and no witness accounts with any descriptions of any black people.
The driver of the car that was run off identified them as Black. Remind me of the charges in this case, of the BOLO in this case of the people the police arrested and are hunting in this case?
Why are you such a shit faced liar????...post ONE LINK where this woman identifies the race of her attackers???
I'll wait.....

Reconmark

Why are you such a shit faced liar????...post ONE LINK where this woman identifies the race of her attackers???
I'll wait.....
Links already posted.

I'll wait.....
Links already posted.
No it wasn't...not with the victim of that crime stating the race of any attackers.
Next time you need to lie at least try...

According to the investigative report issued by MHP, investigators interviewed witnesses concerning the crash, including Barnum, who stated a silver vehicle occupied by five black males was following their vehicle and swerved toward them but did not make contact.

I have had plenty of cars swerve toward me and not run off the road or accuse them of trying to run me off the road...no wonder the Police haven't issued any BOL's...

I'll wait.....
Links already posted.
No it wasn't...not with the victim of that crime stating the race of any attackers.
Next time you need to lie at least try...
I stand corrected, she did claim that five occupants of a car swerved toward her.
I'm missing the part where she states that they did something that resulted in the death of the driver???

According to the investigative report issued by MHP, investigators interviewed witnesses concerning the crash, including Barnum, who stated a silver vehicle occupied by five black males was following their vehicle and swerved toward them but did not make contact.

I have had plenty of cars swerve toward me and not run off the road or accuse them of trying to run me off the road...no wonder the Police haven't issued any BOL's...

Yepp. And this is why the police are having a very hard time confirming that young woman's story....

Yepp. And this is why the police are having a very hard time confirming that young woman's story....
But "retiredpfc" says that they were "murdered" by Black people.
Why is he withholding valuable information from the p.d...lol.

I see you only read the part you wanted to believe. They did not PARK near her house, one of them got a flat tire trying to avoid rocks thrown at the car by the people at the party. Or do you normally drive miles on a flat tire? The blacks started this and then had the balls to claim otherwise, given past recent history I know who I believe.

Right, once again we have a mechanic here who recommends driving off road into the middle of a field to change a tire. Because grass is nice and sturdy place to do it.
Read the story he pulled into a driveway forced there by the behavior of the people at the party. he further was threatened with bodily harm by those same people. This is real easy, who to believe, lets see a group of blacks when in the last 4 months we have seen time after time they escalate any situation to a physical confrontation with no cause or reason, or a group of people showing off their flags that had ZERO idea a party was even being held on the road they were driving on, a PUBLIC road I Might add.

A bunch of trucks driving around waving Confederate flags.......one has to think they are looney already, so it's not hard to believe they were being annoying and confrontational.....just another way to show they hate blacks.

No, one does NOT have to think that, unless one WANTS to.

It is far more likely that a bunch of blacks, after the constant demagoguery of the last couple of months would be provoked by the sight of some trucks with confederate flags and react violently and aggressively, than these guys just targeted at random a larger gathering of blacks.

There is no reason to think that they hate blacks. THat is just your regional bigotry showing.
They just call Black people ni66ers because they are so fond of them right...lol???

What's far more likely is that you are full of shit.....

No, they called these specific black people "Ni66ers" because these particular black people were complete assholes.

What type of language do you think these black people were using on these white guys who dared drive past their party with confederate flags flying?

Or don't you care about that?

Read the story he pulled into a driveway forced there by the behavior of the people at the party. he further was threatened with bodily harm by those same people. This is real easy, who to believe, lets see a group of blacks when in the last 4 months we have seen time after time they escalate any situation to a physical confrontation with no cause or reason, or a group of people showing off their flags that had ZERO idea a party was even being held on the road they were driving on, a PUBLIC road I Might add.

A bunch of trucks driving around waving Confederate flags.......one has to think they are looney already, so it's not hard to believe they were being annoying and confrontational.....just another way to show they hate blacks.

It is far more likely that a bunch of blacks, after the constant demagoguery of the last couple of months would be provoked by the sight of some trucks with confederate flags and react violently and aggressively, than these guys just targeted at random a larger gathering of blacks.

There is no reason to think that they hate blacks. THat is just your regional bigotry showing.
They just call Black people ni66ers because they are so fond of them right...lol???

You mean it's not an endearment? I hear them calling each other that all the time. Funny thing is, none of them seem to be insulted by it.
Well if you are too stupid to realize that using that word denotes idiocy unless it's used in it's actual meaning, no wonder you are stupid enough to believe that the poor ole shit rag wavers were just good ole boys doing nothing.

Someone here is too stupid to realize that using harsh language is less of a grievance than throwing rocks and causing an accident, and threatening people.

You mean it's not an endearment? I hear them calling each other that all the time. Funny thing is, none of them seem to be insulted by it.
Well if you are too stupid to realize that using that word denotes idiocy unless it's used in it's actual meaning, no wonder you are stupid enough to believe that the poor ole shit rag wavers were just good ole boys doing nothing.

Someone here is too stupid to realize that using harsh language is less of a grievance than throwing rocks and causing an accident, and threatening people.
Someone here has been making up shit that the article never mentions...and they believe they aren't stupid.

Someone here has been making up shit that the article never mentions...and they believe they aren't stupid.

Someone here didn't read the linked article.

"
Bush said his group was leaving a nearby event when they drove by Alford’s home and the partygoers started yelling at the trucks in front of him. They then threw rocks at his vehicle, he said.

Bush said he fishtailed while trying to drive away, then ran over a median and got a flat tire. When he pulled into a nearby driveway, the partygoers swarmed and made threats, and his friends backed him up, he said.

“Basically about eight of us had to hold 15 to 20 of them back,” Bush said, admitting that a specific racial slur was likely used by members of his group."

Or maybe you did, and your little lib brain just automatically edited out any bad behavior by the black people in question...

As I said,

Someone here is too stupid to realize that using harsh language is less of a grievance than throwing rocks and causing an accident, and threatening people

"
Bush said his group was leaving a nearby event when they drove by Alford’s home and the partygoers started yelling at the trucks in front of him. They then threw rocks at his vehicle, he said.

Bush said he fishtailed while trying to drive away, then ran over a median and got a flat tire. When he pulled into a nearby driveway, the partygoers swarmed and made threats, and his friends backed him up, he said.

“Basically about eight of us had to hold 15 to 20 of them back,” Bush said, admitting that a specific racial slur was likely used by members of his group."

Or maybe you did, and your little lib brain just automatically edited out any bad behavior by the black people in question...

As I said,

Someone here is too stupid to realize that using harsh language is less of a grievance than throwing rocks and causing an accident, and threatening people
Remember that during demonstrations at the RNC Convention. It's just words.

"

As I said,

Remember that during demonstrations at the RNC Convention. It's just words.

Have you ever thrown a rock at a car?

Screen_Shot_2015-07-27_at_3.54.11_PM.png

The next time a useful idiot tells you that the "Confederate" flag (usually meaning the Virginian Battle Flag) is only about "states raaaaaaaahts" and not about racism, remember this story.

Disturbing, very disturbing.

The Atlanta Journal says there are two sides to this story. Uhuh....

Stories differ in Douglas County Confederate flag flap www.ajc.com

(video at the link)

Melissa Alford says videos show the aftermath of an ugly incident — a convoy of Confederate flag-bearing pickup trucks and their passengers interrupting a black child’s birthday party with threats and racial epithets.

Levi Bush, who was driving one of the trucks, says the videos show the unfortunate ending of an unintentional encounter — one triggered, in fact, by the people at that birthday party...

...“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the Douglasville Police Department said in an emailed statement.

In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air.

“This is a child’s birthday party,” one woman in the crowd can be heard saying.

A second video shows the trucks gathered on a grassy area, and at least one racial slur can be heard. Alford, the woman hosting a family member’s birthday party, said the trucks drove by several times before parking in the field next to her house.

“One had a gun, saying he was gonna kill the [racial slur],” Alford told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Then one of them said gimme the gun, I’ll shoot them [racial slur].

Nope. Nothing to see here. Just "states' raaaaaaaaaahts" on display.

Why would white people driving around with a bunch of Confederate flags want to deliberately park as close as they could to a black kid's birthday party? Why, if they dislike black people so much, would they want to be around black people? Why would they go out of their way to stay there as long as they could, until the police arrived and told them to skeedaddle?

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Now, cue RWNJ support of white racists in Georgia yelling ****** at a bunch of black people holding a birthday party for a kid in 5.... 4.... 3..... 2.... 1......

Although I support the right of any person to fly any flag they want on private property (go for it), there is no doubt that this flag is now a symbol of racism for white supremacist losers all over the country.

And yes, I also saw two US Flags among many, many, many confederate flags. Don't even try to go there about this actually being the US Flag.

Enjoy the parade of stupidity and hatred among racists, in this case, white racists.

One more thing: this thread is not about me, it was just reported here by me. Let's see who is smart enough to figure that one out....

Discuss: was this cool, or not? Is this the right thing to do at a black kid's birthday party, or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Dear mods, this event just happened, which is why it's in the current events forum. If you want to move it to the race relations forum later, I don't care. Thanks, Stat

They were just celebrating their heritage. (sarcasm)

Actually they pretty much were, when some assholes started yelling at them and throwing rocks.

Yes, and forcing them to yell racial slurs!!! :rolleyes:

Screen_Shot_2015-07-27_at_3.54.11_PM.png

The next time a useful idiot tells you that the "Confederate" flag (usually meaning the Virginian Battle Flag) is only about "states raaaaaaaahts" and not about racism, remember this story.

Disturbing, very disturbing.

The Atlanta Journal says there are two sides to this story. Uhuh....

Stories differ in Douglas County Confederate flag flap www.ajc.com

(video at the link)

Melissa Alford says videos show the aftermath of an ugly incident — a convoy of Confederate flag-bearing pickup trucks and their passengers interrupting a black child’s birthday party with threats and racial epithets.

Levi Bush, who was driving one of the trucks, says the videos show the unfortunate ending of an unintentional encounter — one triggered, in fact, by the people at that birthday party...

...“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the Douglasville Police Department said in an emailed statement.

In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air.

“This is a child’s birthday party,” one woman in the crowd can be heard saying.

A second video shows the trucks gathered on a grassy area, and at least one racial slur can be heard. Alford, the woman hosting a family member’s birthday party, said the trucks drove by several times before parking in the field next to her house.

“One had a gun, saying he was gonna kill the [racial slur],” Alford told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Then one of them said gimme the gun, I’ll shoot them [racial slur].

Nope. Nothing to see here. Just "states' raaaaaaaaaahts" on display.

Why would white people driving around with a bunch of Confederate flags want to deliberately park as close as they could to a black kid's birthday party? Why, if they dislike black people so much, would they want to be around black people? Why would they go out of their way to stay there as long as they could, until the police arrived and told them to skeedaddle?

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Now, cue RWNJ support of white racists in Georgia yelling ****** at a bunch of black people holding a birthday party for a kid in 5.... 4.... 3..... 2.... 1......

Although I support the right of any person to fly any flag they want on private property (go for it), there is no doubt that this flag is now a symbol of racism for white supremacist losers all over the country.

And yes, I also saw two US Flags among many, many, many confederate flags. Don't even try to go there about this actually being the US Flag.

Enjoy the parade of stupidity and hatred among racists, in this case, white racists.

One more thing: this thread is not about me, it was just reported here by me. Let's see who is smart enough to figure that one out....

Discuss: was this cool, or not? Is this the right thing to do at a black kid's birthday party, or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Dear mods, this event just happened, which is why it's in the current events forum. If you want to move it to the race relations forum later, I don't care. Thanks, Stat

They were just celebrating their heritage. (sarcasm)

Actually they pretty much were, when some assholes started yelling at them and throwing rocks.

Yes, and forcing them to yell racial slurs!!! :rolleyes:

So, you ignore the rock throwing, the causing an accident and focus on the harsh language that was in response?

Typical.

Forum List

Back