Confederate Flag nutbags crash black kid's party, yell "******" at them

Meanwhile Southerners pretend the Confederate flag isn't racist. Explain that to Neo-Nazis who fly the Confederate flag in countries where the Swastika is outlawed.

The Southerns weren't the problem here, that blacks were the ones that caused the incident and had to be kept away from the whites by the cops.

YOu are attacking the white southerns for flying a flag and ignoring the violent and dangerous actions of the blacks.

YOu ever throw a rock at a moving car?

Screen_Shot_2015-07-27_at_3.54.11_PM.png

The next time a useful idiot tells you that the "Confederate" flag (usually meaning the Virginian Battle Flag) is only about "states raaaaaaaahts" and not about racism, remember this story.

Disturbing, very disturbing.

The Atlanta Journal says there are two sides to this story. Uhuh....

Stories differ in Douglas County Confederate flag flap www.ajc.com

(video at the link)

Melissa Alford says videos show the aftermath of an ugly incident — a convoy of Confederate flag-bearing pickup trucks and their passengers interrupting a black child’s birthday party with threats and racial epithets.

Levi Bush, who was driving one of the trucks, says the videos show the unfortunate ending of an unintentional encounter — one triggered, in fact, by the people at that birthday party...

...“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the Douglasville Police Department said in an emailed statement.

In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air.

“This is a child’s birthday party,” one woman in the crowd can be heard saying.

A second video shows the trucks gathered on a grassy area, and at least one racial slur can be heard. Alford, the woman hosting a family member’s birthday party, said the trucks drove by several times before parking in the field next to her house.

“One had a gun, saying he was gonna kill the [racial slur],” Alford told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Then one of them said gimme the gun, I’ll shoot them [racial slur].

Nope. Nothing to see here. Just "states' raaaaaaaaaahts" on display.

Why would white people driving around with a bunch of Confederate flags want to deliberately park as close as they could to a black kid's birthday party? Why, if they dislike black people so much, would they want to be around black people? Why would they go out of their way to stay there as long as they could, until the police arrived and told them to skeedaddle?

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Now, cue RWNJ support of white racists in Georgia yelling ****** at a bunch of black people holding a birthday party for a kid in 5.... 4.... 3..... 2.... 1......

Although I support the right of any person to fly any flag they want on private property (go for it), there is no doubt that this flag is now a symbol of racism for white supremacist losers all over the country.

And yes, I also saw two US Flags among many, many, many confederate flags. Don't even try to go there about this actually being the US Flag.

Enjoy the parade of stupidity and hatred among racists, in this case, white racists.

One more thing: this thread is not about me, it was just reported here by me. Let's see who is smart enough to figure that one out....

Discuss: was this cool, or not? Is this the right thing to do at a black kid's birthday party, or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Dear mods, this event just happened, which is why it's in the current events forum. If you want to move it to the race relations forum later, I don't care. Thanks, Stat

They were just celebrating their heritage. (sarcasm)

Actually they pretty much were, when some assholes started yelling at them and throwing rocks.

Yes, and forcing them to yell racial slurs!!! :rolleyes:

So, you ignore the rock throwing, the causing an accident and focus on the harsh language that was in response?

Typical.

Yes, I am ignoring the rock throwing because....

From the link in the OP

“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the Douglasville Police Department said in an emailed statement.

However, we do know that people don't yell out racial slurs unless they are indeed racist.

The next time a useful idiot tells you that the "Confederate" flag (usually meaning the Virginian Battle Flag) is only about "states raaaaaaaahts" and not about racism, remember this story.

(video at the link)

Why would white people driving around with a bunch of Confederate flags want to deliberately park as close as they could to a black kid's birthday party? Why, if they dislike black people so much, would they want to be around black people? Why would they go out of their way to stay there as long as they could, until the police arrived and told them to skeedaddle?

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Now, cue RWNJ support of white racists in Georgia yelling ****** at a bunch of black people holding a birthday party for a kid in 5.... 4.... 3..... 2.... 1......

Although I support the right of any person to fly any flag they want on private property (go for it), there is no doubt that this flag is now a symbol of racism for white supremacist losers all over the country.

And yes, I also saw two US Flags among many, many, many confederate flags. Don't even try to go there about this actually being the US Flag.

Enjoy the parade of stupidity and hatred among racists, in this case, white racists.

One more thing: this thread is not about me, it was just reported here by me. Let's see who is smart enough to figure that one out....

Discuss: was this cool, or not? Is this the right thing to do at a black kid's birthday party, or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Dear mods, this event just happened, which is why it's in the current events forum. If you want to move it to the race relations forum later, I don't care. Thanks, Stat

Actually they pretty much were, when some assholes started yelling at them and throwing rocks.

So, you ignore the rock throwing, the causing an accident and focus on the harsh language that was in response?

Typical.

From the link in the OP

“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the Douglasville Police Department said in an emailed statement.

However, we do know that people don't yell out racial slurs unless they are indeed racist.

Nope. YOu're ignoring the rock throwing because it doesn't serve your agenda.

People use racial slurs if they are racists...

Or perhaps to insult a group of people who attacked them for no reason and threatened them.

BTW, what type of language do you think that rowdy, upset crowd was using when they "confronted" the truck that had the blowout?

You know they used anti-white racial slurs.

The only question is, are you honest enough to admit it?

I wonder if Correll is avoiding my question or if he's writing another War and Peace style response that dances around the question.

I explained my understanding of events as they occurred.

I am not sure what more information you want.

Do you have a point to make, or are you just spinning to avoid dealing with the fact that the black's story is not credible and that they are the assholes here?

I'll get to the point quickly...I just want to know were the guys parked in the field BEFORE or AFTER the incident occurred?

I promise as soon as you answer I will get to my point.

What portion of this series of events are you considering the "incident"?

The Rock throwing? The verbal exchange? The use of the n-word?

The rock throwing that caused the accident. Did they park in the field before or after that happened?

Thanks again

That has been covered repeatedly before.

The rock throwing occurred when the last truck was driving by.

That truck then swerved, hit the median, had a blowout, and then had to pull over to change the tire.

After that, the other trucks came back to protect that lone truck's driver and/or passengers.

So, what is your point, that you have had to have this explained so over and over again?

Still waiting, you promised, what was your big point that you needed this explained to you AGAIN?!

Here it is for you, AGAIN.

That truck then swerved, hit the median, had a blowout, and then had to pull over to change the tire.

After that, the other trucks came back to protect that lone truck's driver and/or passengers.

So, what is your point, that you have had to have this explained so over and over again?

I wonder if Correll is avoiding my question or if he's writing another War and Peace style response that dances around the question.

Do you have a point to make, or are you just spinning to avoid dealing with the fact that the black's story is not credible and that they are the assholes here?

I'll get to the point quickly...I just want to know were the guys parked in the field BEFORE or AFTER the incident occurred?

The rock throwing that caused the accident. Did they park in the field before or after that happened?

Thanks again

Dude, all I'm asking you is if they were in the field BEFORE or AFTER the accident occurred?

I know you like to write a lot but its a really simple answer and one that doesnt require a retelling of events. I'm talking about the SEQUENCE of events. So lets go

Were they were in the field BEFORE or AFTER the accident occurred?

Thanks again

Dude, all I'm asking you is if they were in the field BEFORE or AFTER the accident occurred?

I know you like to write a lot but its a really simple answer and one that doesnt require a retelling of events. I'm talking about the SEQUENCE of events. So lets go

I've been asking you why is it relevant?

Seems you ignore questions as well.

Again folks,. You see these people NEVER had a problem with this FLAG until Obama was put in as President?

my gawd wake up. this is being used to stir up RACE baiting and violence against YOU the citizens in this country

Again folks,. You see these people NEVER had a problem with this FLAG until Obama was put in as President?

my gawd wake up. this is being used to stir up RACE baiting and violence against YOU the citizens in this country
Most people agree it's racial.
Only the Right, who uses it as a symbol of racial superiority, deny it. Obviously they lie about it.

Typical.

From the link in the OP

Correll wants to believe the white guys story despite the police not finding any evidence of it happening. Its too hard for Correll to talk about the video UNLESS he inserts the Rock throwing as being a catalyst for every and anything the white dudes with guns did

Thanks again

I would like to answer but it seems Correll is holding us all up. I've asked the same question at least 20 times and everytime he responds he's confused about the question all over again

South Carolina Settles Its Decades-Old Dispute Over a Confederate Flag

How long has Obama been in office?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/10/u...ederate-flag-vote-in-south-carolina.html?_r=0

Oh, no, now you did it, you devious one.

You hurt her small brain with FACTS.

OY!

#blacklivesmatter plans to disrupt the Republican National Convention. Do you support what they plan to do? Is that a racist attack?

of course they will support them. You see only THEY have rights and freedoms of speech. everyone else is suppose to BOW DOWN to them

It's a nasty tactic people better wake up to

Funny you only see the incident in the OP as free speech and not a nasty tactic focused on a child's birthday.
Funny how you don't see the betrayal of the child's own relatives in provoking a confrontation at a child's birthday party. You, being a Leftist and therefore racist, cannot see past your own bigotry.

this is how stupid this man is. and what you who follows him with threads like this has done to HARM us and our country with people now BEING ATTACKED over a flag. and of course he can't HELP HIMSELF when going overseas in RUNNING US DOWN

SNIP:

In Kenya, Obama Condemns ‘Confederate Flag’ As ‘Bad Tradition’, Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History

Via Breitbart:

During his speech in Kenya, President Obama referred to the Confederate Flag in the United States as an example of a “bad tradition” that needed to be changed.

“Just because something is a tradition doesn’t make it right,” he explained, telling the story of the recent public debate over the flag in South Carolina.

“This was a symbol for those states who fought against the Union to preserve slavery,” Obama explained to the rapt Kenyan audience, noting although the Confederate flag was an “historical artifact” it shouldn’t be a “symbol of heritage” in public places.

Obama asserted that the Confederate flag was primarily a symbol of racism.

“The fact is it was a flag that flew over an army that fought to maintain a system of slavery and racial subjugation,” he said. “So we should understand our history, but we should also recognize that it sends a bad message to those who were liberated from slavery and oppression.”

He explained that part of the reason the flag was removed from the South Carolina capitol was because “a fan” of the Confederate flag shot several African-Americans at a black church.

As a result of the shooting, Obama explained, “more and more Americans of all races are realizing now that that flag should come down.”

“Every country and every culture has traditions that are unique and help make that country what it is,” he explained. “But just because something is a part of your past doesn’t make it right. It doesn’t mean that it defines your future.”

Obama reveals his lack of understanding of American history.

First, what we refer to as the ‘Confederate Flag’ was not actually used as the flag of the Confederacy. The flag we refer to as the ‘Confederate Flag’ was actually the battle flag of the army of Northern Virginia, it was never a flag adopted by the Confederacy.
So no, it was not ‘a symbol for those states who fought against the Union to preserve slavery’ or ‘flew over an army to maintain a system of slavery and subjugation”, as Obama claims. So “we should understand our history”, starting with our President who seems to have missed that part.

all of it here:
In Kenya Obama Condemns Confederate Flag As Bad Tradition Reveals His Own Ignorance Of History Weasel Zippers

First Confederate flag.

Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_1861-1863.svg_.png
Yep....isn't it interesting that so many who "claim" to be supporting the heritage of a 4 year long loser country don't even know the right flag to fly?
Yes, that is really quite telling.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

That one of the Battle Flags of an military unit instead of one of the formal National Flags of the Confederacy?

Yes, it is "quite telling". Hints at a deliberate attempt to focus on the heroism of the common soldiers instead of the more controversial political causes of the War.

Which makes sense as their fellow Americans from the North were open to respecting and even honoring their Honored Dead and surviving veterans as part of the Healing Process.
I was responding to bodecea. Learn to discern. Are you brain-damaged?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Asked the stupid clown.

(video at the link)

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Typical.

From the link in the OP

Or provoked. I know that white people flinging out slurs for absolutely no reason fits the twisted narrative in your Leftist head, but it doesn't fit reality.

Typical.

From the link in the OP

Correll wants to believe the white guys story despite the police not finding any evidence of it happening. Its too hard for Correll to talk about the video UNLESS he inserts the Rock throwing as being a catalyst for every and anything the white dudes with guns did

Thanks again

I would like to answer but it seems Correll is holding us all up. I've asked the same question at least 20 times and everytime he responds he's confused about the question all over again

How is he holding up a question I posed to you?

Typical.

From the link in the OP

Thanks again

Because I'm not answering until he does. If you dont like that then you can always go fuck off, thats an option

Typical.

From the link in the OP

Because I'm not answering until he does. If you dont like that then you can always go fuck off, thats an option

Oh... so you're down to second grade tactics now?

Again Stephanie.....
You see your brother Dylan Roof murdered 9 people how this confederate flag issue came about.
Obama like everyone in the civilized world are against it.
My god.... When are you going to be a human?

Again Stephanie.....
You see your brother Dylan Roof murdered 9 people how this confederate flag issue came about.
Obama like everyone in the civilized world are against it.
My god.... When are you going to be a human?

Dylan Roof killed nine people. The confederate flag an inanimate object, killed no one.

palin-fb-post.jpg

Forum List

Back