Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

Do those governors remove freedoms from their citizens? I say they do not. Do they both try hard to take care of the citizens. YES both of them do.
Bob, yes is Kate Cox pregnancy in Texas not an example of that.

Are you an idiot?

1702861583847.png

Showing your utter stupidity by resorting to a Trump meme that has nothing to do with your lying. I’ll type slowly so maybe you can have mommy read this to you. It’s DEMS who tear down statues. Not Republicans. I live fairly close to that area. They know it was BLM peons, but not the specific people. Continue your ignorant TDS ranting.
Confederates were democrats? so we should be able to take down their statues?

or was Robert E. Lee a hero.

no money PERIOD until the statue stays".
Why would Americans of today honor and celebrate statues of traitors and insurrectionists on our public grounds? Most especially in Washington DC, the seat of our democracy?

Benedict Arnold statue anyone? Aldrich Ames?
QAnon statues too?

Though dozens of congressional Republicans protested the move, the Army says it will begin work in coming days

View attachment 873988

The U.S. Army intends to remove a Confederate memorial from Arlington National Cemetery next week as part of its ongoing work to rid Defense Department property of divisive rebel imagery, defying dozens of congressional Republicans who have vociferously protested the move.

Why would Republicans object to the removal of Confederate monuments if the Confederates were Democrats??? 🤔
god
Though dozens of congressional Republicans protested the move, the Army says it will begin work in coming days

View attachment 873988

The U.S. Army intends to remove a Confederate memorial from Arlington National Cemetery next week as part of its ongoing work to rid Defense Department property of divisive rebel imagery, defying dozens of congressional Republicans who have vociferously protested the move.

Why would Republicans object to the removal of Confederate monuments if the Confederates were Democrats??? 🤔
Good question. I spent weeks in the East and went to Richmond VA and photographed those wonderful reminders of the alleged Civil war. It got me to head to the confederate museum to see for myself. And there on Monument Blvd were a row of both ancient warriors plus one of Arthur Ashe at the end. I suppose they may as well now rip down the Arthur Ashe statue as it really means nothing at all as Democrats explain this.

View attachment 873988

This is not the end of the Democrats destruction. They will not stop until every statue that reminds them of themselves is hammered into bits and pieces.

Confederates were democrats? so we should be able to take down their statues?

or was Robert E. Lee a hero.
I predict the end of the Martin L King Statues. We do not need to be reminded of adultery.

Why would Americans of today honor and celebrate statues of traitors and insurrectionists on our public grounds? Most especially in Washington DC, the seat of our democracy? Benedict Arnold statue anyone? Aldrich Ames? QAnon statues too?
They fought honorably for what they believed in.
Both sides fought bravely and honorably.
Those statues are a reminder what can happen if government pushes citizens too far.

Trying to drum up hate and divisiveness is all the democrats have. Its not working.

They fought honorably for what they believed in.
Both sides fought bravely and honorably.
Those statues are a reminder what can happen if government pushes citizens too far.

Trying to drum up hate and divisiveness is all the democrats have. Its not working.
Democrats destroy trying to promote race wars. It is not complex.

Forum List

Back