Confederate Memorials and Monuments - what history do they represent?

Hmmmm the statues represent people who fought against the United States.

They were acting to 'discredit' the United States when they declared that the United States was acting against them.
When was Christopher Columbus fighting against the United States? Catholic Saints? Abraham Lincoln? Teddy Roosevelt? All statues recently attacked and vandalized by the left.

You left wingers love to lie.

You assholes don't even really care about the statues...it's just a reason to destroy stuff in a faux PC protest.
Columbus was pedophile, murderer, and sociopath. Why is there a day named after him?
He was a wonderful man better than any black guy that has ever been born or ever will be born.

Wow, I might honor him for being a great explorer but thats kind of a stretch to say the least. He got himself in trouble by promising the Queen the world, then he took it out on the natives to get him his gold that he promised. He was a flawed man.
All men are flawed.
Dude was really flawed. if he were alive today he would make Manson look like a saint.

If we are going to destroy the vestiges of the confederacy, we need to dig up those slave cemeteries and dump those bones in a landfill.

If we are going to destroy the vestiges of the confederacy, we need to dig up those slave cemeteries and dump those bones in a landfill.
I dont get the connection? They arent destroying the statues for one and even if they were the bones of the enslaved never fought to keep people enslaved nor did they become traitors.

I tell ya wut, boy, when I was in college, it was me and my black friend Calvin against all of them.

They sought to deny Christ and all kinda crazy stuff. Only one that ever backed me up was Calvin. God bless him
Lots of Blacks still suffer from the step and fetch it syndrome. The survival instinct is strong in a lot of Blacks so some adapt and become sellouts. Any Black guy that sided with a white guy against another Black guy is like Clarence Thomas.

I don't find that at all but then I have always run with island or continental blacks. Yeah man. I hate yankee blacks because they are bigotted beyond belief. Southern blacks well whole different kettle because they are so uneducated on their very own history.

I tell ya wut, boy, when I was in college, it was me and my black friend Calvin against all of them.

They sought to deny Christ and all kinda crazy stuff. Only one that ever backed me up was Calvin. God bless him
Lots of Blacks still suffer from the step and fetch it syndrome. The survival instinct is strong in a lot of Blacks so some adapt and become sellouts. Any Black guy that sided with a white guy against another Black guy is like Clarence Thomas.

I don't find that at all but then I have always run with island or continental blacks. Yeah man. I hate yankee blacks because they are bigotted beyond belief. Southern blacks well whole different kettle because they are so uneducated on their very own history.
You arent Black are you?

I grew up in the deep South, and the Confederacy was a proud part of our legacy, UNTIL all things confederate were co-opted to stand for segregation. For example, as soon as the Supreme Court ruled in Brown Vs. Board of Education, my home state of Georgia put the stars and bars on to the Georgia flag in 1956:
150px-Flag_of_the_State_of_Georgia_%281956-2001%29.svg.png

It didn't stop there, of course, it is no longer the symbol of the confederacy. It is the tool of redneck racists.
But aren't USMB Republicans saying the Confederates were Democrats?

Friendship is a two way street and despite your stereotypical analogy, sometimes people just like each other and become friends.
I've had white friends but at no point in time would I side with a white guy over a Black guy over matters of racial injustice.

well when your a man, all you have to do is the right thing. now what difference does it make what color it is? The right thing is what ever the truth is, not what the score is.

I grew up in the deep South, and the Confederacy was a proud part of our legacy, UNTIL all things confederate were co-opted to stand for segregation. For example, as soon as the Supreme Court ruled in Brown Vs. Board of Education, my home state of Georgia put the stars and bars on to the Georgia flag in 1956:
150px-Flag_of_the_State_of_Georgia_%281956-2001%29.svg.png

It didn't stop there, of course, it is no longer the symbol of the confederacy. It is the tool of redneck racists.
But aren't USMB Republicans saying the Confederates were Democrats?
Only when they run out of their BS and are fighting to remain relevant.

Friendship is a two way street and despite your stereotypical analogy, sometimes people just like each other and become friends.
I've had white friends but at no point in time would I side with a white guy over a Black guy over matters of racial injustice.

well when your a man, all you have to do is the right thing. now what difference does it make what color it is? The right thing is what ever the truth is, not what the score is.
Just my experience but I have known very few white males that actually get it right. Most of them are so insecure they cant cant see the reality of the situation.

Just my experience but I have known very few white males that actually get it right. Most of them are so insecure they cant cant see the reality of the situation.

That is only because you are as complete a racist as exists on this board.

How does that make you feel as a white guy? girl?

Whoa geeze are you kidding me?

Holy freaking toledo. Oh my.
Why would I be kidding? Most whites have a hard time admitting american society is racist.

America is a lot of things, people emmigrated here at different times, so the context and reason for the question does matter when considering what kind of answer your going to get.

What if I said "Like it's time to peg Asclepias as he wants to be pegged."?

How does that make you feel as a black dude from uncertain history?

Where your people from baby?

My black friend's people been here more than 300 years. true story.

Grandma got a little itty bitty house, she used to have another.

I dont know. What would happen if you said that? You do realize i am certain of my history?

Whoa geeze are you kidding me?

Holy freaking toledo. Oh my.
Why would I be kidding? Most whites have a hard time admitting american society is racist.

America is a lot of things, people emmigrated here at different times, so the context and reason for the question does matter when considering what kind of answer your going to get.
Exactly which is my point. A white guy genetically has difficulty seeing anything beyond the prism of white entitlement. If you cant see my perspective how right can you be?

I dont know. What would happen if you said that? You do realize i am certain of my history?

I'm not into that, faggatron, so do enlighten us on as to your history.

I know mine, I know a lot of my friends' some are black.

But the question is Asclepias history. TBH, you remind me of the 6'5" ****** i had to beat the shit out of.

I almost killed him

Drug his 195 lbs down the embankment to drown him, then I changed my mind. Somewhere along the way I punted his face like a football.

But the question is Asclepias history. TBH, you remind me of the 6'5" ****** i had to beat the shit out of.

I almost killed him

Drug his 195 lbs down the embankment to drown him, then I changed my mind. Somewhere along the way I punted his face like a football.
Oh jeez. I guess you expect me to be impressed and really believe you? Sorry but you know good and well a 6'5" Black guy would make you leave stains in your underwear while you blushed a pallid white and rosey pink.

I almost killed him

Oh jeez. I guess you expect me to be impressed and really believe you? Sorry but you know good and well a 6'5" Black guy would make you leave stains in your underwear while you blushed a pallid white and rosey pink.

No, because I'm from the land of ain't skeered.

That, and I'll blow your spine in half, got it?

That nigga stole me 1 time too many.

I beat the everloving fuck out of him

Caught him out in the woods

He had to crawl for help.

I actually went for help for him so he could spend the night, the dudes grabbed baseball bats and went looking to beat him more.

I'm glad a different path was taken.

Last edited:
I'm quite capable of slicing a 6'5" dude up anyway I want to. ;)

I kicked the shit out of that nigga. He deserved it.

Forum List

Back