Congratulations, Madam President

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
You won the first two, and you were clearly the winner of the third and last debate. Then, Trump put the icing on your presidential cake when he refused to say he would honor the outcome of the election.

You were clearly the winner of the third and last debate. Then, Trump put the icing on your presidential cake when he refused to say he would honor the outcome of the election.
Or when he said he would overturn roe v Wade. If women don't vote they can't say they didn't see it coming. He said it

Has anybody noticed: several times your "Madame president" was asked uncomfortable questions about herself or Bill, she preferred to talk about "how bad Trump was" instead of actually answering the questions, including the question about "peaceful transfer of the power". I can guarantee tomorrow all liberal Media will yell about Trump's response, but will be silent about Clinton's response, just because there was no response at all. I hope undecided Americans have eyes and ears to realize that.

Or you, democrats, think you'll have enough dead people's and illegals' votes not to worry about elections to be fair?

Last edited:
We got this one

I agree!

the_one_reason_president_hillary_might_be_more_effective_than_president_obama.jpg

You won the first two, and you were clearly the winner of the third and last debate. Then, Trump put the icing on your presidential cake when he refused to say he would honor the outcome of the election.
I pledged to support and defend the constitution when I was commissioned in the Army. The includes supporting the peaceful transfer of power after a free and fair election. So I don't see how any honorable American can support Trump at this point.

President -elect Trump doesn't need to,. He will be the winner. Accepting the result is a no-brainier.

Orders from headquarters to start shilling immediately?

Trump clearly won the second and third debate...I called the first one a tie. And Trump nor anybody with brain activity should not be called upon to validate an election in advance that is in dire danger of being stolen.

Last edited:
I pledged to support and defend the constitution when I was commissioned in the Army. The includes supporting the peaceful transfer of power after a free and fair election. So I don't see how any honorable American can support Trump at this point.
What about when the election is corrupt and rigged, which we all know it is.

Tonight was Trump's last shot imo. While he scored some very good shots it was ultimately a failure. All Hillary had to do was ride the wave & not fuck up. She accomplished that. Trump needed to both prosecute Hillary as well as make a case for a Trump presidency. While he did good on Russia & somewhat on the economy he didn't get the knockout and failed to promote his agenda.

I'm sure the schmucks among us will quickly label me a Hillary supporter and point to the thanks that this thread is likely to get from the left, and there isn't much I can say about that. I have not and will likely never support a Democrat because their agenda is the polar opposite of my beliefs. Having said that I'm no fool either and the writing is on the wall for all to see.

You people voted for Trump and made him my nominee. The Hillary presidency is the result of your stupidity. Just about anybody could have beaten her and you all nominated to most polarizing & hated person out of all of them. Sure some of them were "RINOS" but not all of them were. Having said that even a "RINO" would have at least nominated judges that lean to the right.

You wanted your cake and all you got was a DEM bus dumping shit in your street corner sewer.

/rant

You were clearly the winner of the third and last debate. Then, Trump put the icing on your presidential cake when he refused to say he would honor the outcome of the election.
Or when he said he would overturn roe v Wade. If women don't vote they can't say they didn't see it coming. He said it

Hillary even supports Partial Birth Abortion, that should be worth some more votes for The Donald even if those people don't like him, they'll hold their noses and vote for him and I think many of the American people will vote for him because they know Hillary will if need be do an Executive Order to start confiscating peoples firearms.

Forum List

Back