🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressman Eric Swalwell of California announces run for presidency against President Trump in 2020

I am a Swalwell supporter and there has not been any definitive decision yet as of this mornings meeting.

I think I speak for most Americans when I say: Who!?

I think I speak for most Americans when I say, Who!?
I suspect a lot of these third-tier folks just "run" to create some name recognition.

On the other hand, maybe they're just so full of themselves that they're serious....

It would refreshing if he turned out to be the real deal. I have no idea as I haven’t studied his positions. Hell, I didn’t even know he existed until a minute ago.

I suspect a lot of these third-tier folks just "run" to create some name recognition. On the other hand, maybe they're just so full of themselves that they're serious....
It would refreshing if he turned out to be the real deal. I have no idea as I haven’t studied his position. Hell, I didn’t even know he existed until a minute ago.
Well, there was once this little-known governor from Arkansas...

• Banned
I suspect a lot of these third-tier folks just "run" to create some name recognition.

On the other hand, maybe they're just so full of themselves that they're serious....
Eric Swellman has more political talent than JFK, FDR, Robert Kennedy, & Obama put together!

Forum List

Back