Congressman Nolan to Not Seek Reelection

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Republicans may catch a break on this one. What was once a long time Democratic stronghold in northeast Minnesota is now a Republican leaning district. It's possible they could pick this one up unless they experience a bloodbath in November, which is still very possible.

Congressman Rick Nolan won't run again

The Republicans may catch a break on this one. What was once a long time Democratic stronghold in northeast Minnesota is now a Republican leaning district. It's possible they could pick this one up unless they experience a bloodbath in November, which is still very possible.

I drove through that area when Nolan ran last time.. Hard to tell which way it will go..out in the country was Trump fever, closer to the city of Duluth is democratic..Thanks, I am going to keep an eye out..

I don't see a bloodbath in November. I don't see what the Democrats can run on, particularly if the econ continues to strengthen.

Gender issues and welcoming illegal invaders? Surely not.

I don't see a bloodbath in November. I don't see what the Democrats can run on, particularly if the econ continues to strengthen.

Gender issues and welcoming illegal invaders? Surely not.

I agree....the platform of...”Hate Trump” and “Love To Fund Illegal Mexicans” can only be effective in the few blue shitholes....and the “child molester” fabrications have been played the fuck out.
Good luck Mexicrats.

I think the November election rests pretty much on 3 things:

1. The economy, does it struggle or do well

2. Does Trump get us into a war

3. Does something surface between now and then that shows Trump did something illegal or had something illegal done.

Right now the Dems got nothin'. But we got a ways to go until election day.

Repubs need to win Gov to investigate St Louis county for election fraud....always among the last to get their count in ...seeing how many votes need to be manufactured

Forum List

Back