Conservative Pastor: Women Should Not Have Right To Vote

And?

Does anyone dispute that there are crazy people out there in every single field. There are plenty or crazy pastors and this one certainly is not the worst I have heard.

Did you have a point with this thread OP?
I'm just showing the love for Reverend Peterson and sharing his views! Do you think there is something wrong with him?
Do you enjoy blatantly lying to avoid setting a point to the OP?

I already stated the guy is an idiot - there is obviously something wrong with his worldview.

Call it my own little litmus test to see if I am dealing with an alleged right winger to see if he or she is a retard.

I really doubt you're a right winger either. The frothing at the mouth you do sometimes, you act and speak just like a closet leftist.
I wouldn't doubt that. Have you ever seen him defend an actual position that would be considered democrat or left?

I have not.

What I wonder though is why the vitriolic hatred of the right. It does not make any sense.

I detect a little tongue in cheek.

Some women are quite capable of doing anything they set their minds to. Then there are those women who say they vote their vagina. It's hard to take them seriously.

Call it my own little litmus test to see if I am dealing with an alleged right winger to see if he or she is a retard.

I really doubt you're a right winger either. The frothing at the mouth you do sometimes, you act and speak just like a closet leftist.
I wouldn't doubt that. Have you ever seen him defend an actual position that would be considered democrat or left?

I have not.

What I wonder though is why the vitriolic hatred of the right. It does not make any sense.

People who claim to be right but defend leftist thinking make no sense. It's like wearing your jacket on the front and walking backwards at the same time.

I have not.

People who claim to be right but defend leftist thinking make no sense. It's like wearing your jacket on the front and walking backwards at the same time.
That does not make him a leftist though. That is only true if your thinking is purely black and white - a practice that we need to stop in this nation instead of encouraging.

Forum List

Back