Conservative Principles - Why Hunter Biden?

There's no such thing as guilt by family association.

Now, your all pro-taxation, anti-gun and anti-free market, right?

But just for Hunter Biden. If he wasn't Joe Biden's son he'd be your poster child for a 'Free America'.
If it wasn't for Joe, Hunter would be a junkie on the street. Biden's position in power, got him his money today.

What a laugh!

None of you supposed Conservatives offer any explanation of why your continued obsession with Hunter Biden does not contradict your supposed principles.

Just as none of you can explain why you support Trump despite his contradicting Conservatives values in just about every way possible.

I guess it just proves, once again, the YOU ARE A CULT!

What a laugh!

None of you supposed Conservatives offer any explanation of why your continued obsession with Hunter Biden does not contradict your supposed principles.

Just as none of you can explain why you support Trump despite his contradicting Conservatives values in just about every way possible.

Because your assumptions, like everything else you post, are total bullshit.
"Aren't Conservatives anti-Taxation, Pro-free Gun Ownership and pro free-market?"
No
Dumb ass.

Because your assumptions, like everything else you post, are total bullshit.
"Aren't Conservatives anti-Taxation, Pro-free Gun Ownership and pro free-market?"
No
Dumb ass.

If Conservatives aren't anti-Taxation, Pro-free Gun Ownership and pro free-market, what are you're principles?

Worshipping the orange clown?

"Owning the Libs"?

Nothing more? Please do tell!

As far as I know Hunter Biden is being accused of:

Tax evasion
Illegally owning a gun
Taking Bribes

So why are Conservatives in such in uproar about him?

Aren't Conservatives anti-Taxation, Pro-free Gun Ownership and pro free-market?

Judging by his actions, Hunter Biden is a far right free libertarian.

Conservatives are also for personal privacy. They should be strongly against the invasion of Hunter Biden's privacy when his computer hard Drive was copied.

It seems to me that if Conservatives believed what they preached Hunter Biden would be their hero!

Perhaps they should consider running Hunter as the 2024 GOP Presidential candidate!

Or is it that Conservatives have no principles, that they only worship their orange god, and that the continued obsession with Hunter Biden is a completely unprincipled political vendetta.

Hey Conservatives...let's hear your excuses!
You are a total fucking idiot, and this post should be in the flame zone, since no link or other article supports your lunacy. Paying taxes is the right thing to do, but not for bullshit like Climate Change or other Marxists policies. Lying on a federal form because you are a cocaine addict, should put a person in jail and the key thrown away, but you fuckers, believe in comprehensive gun control, so i guess just lying on a form is okay to get any gun. Hell, i think i will go buy the gun down below.

Since you say it is okay to lie on the form, i want a 50 cal fully automatic machine gun. Marxists ARE the most stupid people in the universe.

img.jpg

Let me fix this for you. Aren't liberals anti gun? Don't they believe in prosecuting gun law violations to the full extent? Don't democrats believe that everyone should pay their fair share of taxes? So tell me, why are you giving Hunter Biden a pass for both of those. He violated gun laws by his own admission he is GUILTY, yet you don't feel he should be prosecuted. He also evaded taxes for two years on $1-1 1/2 million each year. That isn't chump change, yet you want to give him a free pass on those charges as well. Why? Because he's a democrat. No one is above the law--my ass. Unless you're a democrat.

What a laugh!

Lol, Trump was the president for all Americans, and loved America. Biden and his son only love America on how much money they can get from her.

Tax evasion
Illegally owning a gun
Taking Bribes

Conservatives are also for personal privacy. They should be strongly against the invasion of Hunter Biden's privacy when his computer hard Drive was copied.

It seems to me that if Conservatives believed what they preached Hunter Biden would be their hero!

Perhaps they should consider running Hunter as the 2024 GOP Presidential candidate!

Or is it that Conservatives have no principles, that they only worship their orange god, and that the continued obsession with Hunter Biden is a completely unprincipled political vendetta.

There were told to get in an uproar.

You are a total fucking idiot, and this post should be in the flame zone, since no link or other article supports your lunacy. Paying taxes is the right thing to do, but not for bullshit like Climate Change or other Marxists policies. Lying on a federal form because you are a cocaine addict, should put a person in jail and the key thrown away, but you fuckers, believe in comprehensive gun control, so i guess just lying on a form is okay to get any gun. Hell, i think i will go buy the gun down below.

Since you say it is okay to lie on the form, i want a 50 cal fully automatic machine gun. Marxists ARE the most stupid people in the universe.

img.jpg

So you're pro-taxation...doesn't sound much like a Conservative to me!

BTW - Libs are for comprehensive immigration reform, not comprehensive gun control. we want 'common sense' gun control - not the same thing.

Also, exactly what form can you lie on that will get you a 50 cal. machine gun?

Soon, Americans will see all the Biden crimes, Detailed out in Congress impeachment inquiries, and then they will watch democrats give all of those crimes a total pass.

Tax evasion
Illegally owning a gun
Taking Bribes

taking bribes is not free market,, and since the bribes are for political access its far worse bordering on treason,,,

tax evasion is against the law,,

I stand with hunter on the gun issue,,,

Lol, Trump was the president for all Americans, and loved America. Biden and his son only love America on how much money they can get from her.

Sure, Trump is a true altruist. He never threw any of his supporters under the bus... :auiqs.jpg:

Not a bit of self-centered narcissism in him, huh?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So you're pro-taxation...doesn't sound much like a Conservative to me!

BTW - Libs are for comprehensive immigration reform, not comprehensive gun control. we want 'common sense' gun control - not the same thing.

Also, exactly what form can you lie on that will get you a 50 cal. machine gun?
pro taxation isnt the issue,, its what the taxs are used for,, most of it goes to things outside the authority of the fed gov,,

Forum List

Back