Conservative Principles - Why Hunter Biden?

Gotta go for the day..

This has been a real laugh!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Maybe you all can think of some more excuses for your cultist cognitive dissonance before I get back online tomorrow!

Just as none of you can explain why you support Trump despite his contradicting Conservatives values in just about every way possible.
In your post #10--"I'm not attacking Trump." Why have you democrats been obsessed with Trump for seven years? You also are off topic as the your OP involves attacks on Biden. You ask why conservatives are obsessed with Hunter Biden. The short answer is that all Americans should be obsessed with bringing law breakers to justice. Are you admitting that you believe democrats are above the law? I don't think you put much thought into this asinine OP.
Sure, Trump is a true altruist. He never threw any of his supporters under the bus... :auiqs.jpg:

Not a bit of self-centered narcissism in him, huh?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
But but but Trump. Please remain on topic. Trump is not the topic. Moron OP

Last edited:
Taking bribes is an acceptable form of doing business to true free-market libertarians.
~~~~~~
Political bribery is against the law, especially when the bribery is coming from a foreign power, then it`s treason.
Your statement is stupid and condescending.

**********​

As far as I know Hunter Biden is being accused of:

Tax evasion
Illegally owning a gun
Taking Bribes

So why are Conservatives in such in uproar about him?

Aren't Conservatives anti-Taxation, Pro-free Gun Ownership and pro free-market?

Judging by his actions, Hunter Biden is a far right free libertarian.

Conservatives are also for personal privacy. They should be strongly against the invasion of Hunter Biden's privacy when his computer hard Drive was copied.

It seems to me that if Conservatives believed what they preached Hunter Biden would be their hero!

Perhaps they should consider running Hunter as the 2024 GOP Presidential candidate!

Or is it that Conservatives have no principles, that they only worship their orange god, and that the continued obsession with Hunter Biden is a completely unprincipled political vendetta.

Hey Conservatives...let's hear your excuses!

Why the long-winded tirade just to tell us you support criminals?

There's no such thing as guilt by family association.

Now, your all pro-taxation, anti-gun and anti-free market, right?

But just for Hunter Biden. If he wasn't Joe Biden's son he'd be your poster child for a 'Free America'.
Joe Biden was the one procuring the bribes, moron. He was the one producing the company "income." Hunter was simply the collector.

How stupid are you?

What a laugh!

None of you supposed Conservatives offer any explanation of why your continued obsession with Hunter Biden does not contradict your supposed principles.

Just as none of you can explain why you support Trump despite his contradicting Conservatives values in just about every way possible.

I guess it just proves, once again, the YOU ARE A CULT!
You've already been told a half dozen times, moron, but you have your fingers inserted firmly into your ears.

Gotta go for the day..

This has been a real laugh!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Maybe you all can think of some more excuses for your cultist cognitive dissonance before I get back online tomorrow!
I'll bet it was. Everyone is laughing at you. Your reputation as a genius is getting tarnished.

As far as I know Hunter Biden is being accused of:

Tax evasion
Illegally owning a gun
Taking Bribes

So why are Conservatives in such in uproar about him?

Aren't Conservatives anti-Taxation, Pro-free Gun Ownership and pro free-market?

Judging by his actions, Hunter Biden is a far right free libertarian.

Conservatives are also for personal privacy. They should be strongly against the invasion of Hunter Biden's privacy when his computer hard Drive was copied.

It seems to me that if Conservatives believed what they preached Hunter Biden would be their hero!

Perhaps they should consider running Hunter as the 2024 GOP Presidential candidate!

Or is it that Conservatives have no principles, that they only worship their orange god, and that the continued obsession with Hunter Biden is a completely unprincipled political vendetta.

Hey Conservatives...let's hear your excuses!
You've confused conservative with anarchist.

Forum List

Back