Conservative states have stronger economies

Uh, high FEDERAL corporate TAX rates drives companies to India, China, Canada, Mexico, etc.

Good god you are fucking stupid.

:cuckoo:

Uh, even your fellow liberal kooks running NY realize taxing businesses to death forces them to states with zero or less taxes. This is common fucking sense, which you don't have.

At least they are now being honest that they fucked up the economy of NY. :eusa_whistle:

Like I said it makes sense one state at a time as it provides a benefit to the state. At the national level it just undermines and distorts the tax code while providing little to no net benefit.

You do know we were talking about state taxes right?

Jobs will go to China because they have much lower wages. The tax code can be improved at the federal level but the impact is minor compared to wage differences, regulations differences, and the manipulation of the USD by China.

We also compete with other industrialized nations like Germany who have a smarter tax code and approach to healthcare than the US. Not to mention they push exports while the US pushes imports.

Uh, high FEDERAL corporate TAX rates drives companies to India, China, Canada, Mexico, etc.

:cuckoo:

Uh, even your fellow liberal kooks running NY realize taxing businesses to death forces them to states with zero or less taxes. This is common fucking sense, which you don't have.

At least they are now being honest that they fucked up the economy of NY. :eusa_whistle:

Like I said it makes sense one state at a time as it provides a benefit to the state. At the national level it just undermines and distorts the tax code while providing little to no net benefit.

Actually, those companies are finding out that if people don't have money to spend, then building cheaper does no long term good. The people building the products can't afford them. They people here can't afford them. It's why manufacturing is moving back.

I thought everyone knew that.

Don't even talk about Germany, I lived there 3 different times for my job. You don't know shit about Germany, they aren't overrun with lazy liberal scum.

Jobs will go to China because they have much lower wages. The tax code can be improved at the federal level but the impact is minor compared to wage differences, regulations differences, and the manipulation of the USD by China.

We also compete with other industrialized nations like Germany who have a smarter tax code and approach to healthcare than the US. Not to mention they push exports while the US pushes imports.

You like to show off your stupidity.

Actually, those companies are finding out that if people don't have money to spend, then building cheaper does no long term good. The people building the products can't afford them. They people here can't afford them. It's why manufacturing is moving back.

You stupid fuck pile of shit....Solyndra never got approved when Bush was in office, it was REJECTED for being a future failure/high risk.:cuckoo: Dumbfucks under Obama thought it was a GREAT idea and approved it, especially since the people making millions were liberal supporters.

Uh....you want to bring up "liberal business people" and their crimes....we can start with Solyndra then move on to that former Gov of NJ stealing billions from investors, etc....:cuckoo:

Did the program that funded the Solyndra loan start under George W. Bush? | PolitiFact

The Energy Department's loan guarantee program was created as part of the Energy Policy Act of 2005, passed by a Republican-controlled Congress and signed by Bush.

Another GOP disaster started under Bush that Republicans want to blame on Obama. The only thing they want to take credit for is taking out Bin Laden. Something they literally had nothing to do with.

Wow, you are literally "frothing" at the mouth. I can see the foam from here. You might want to check your schedule. Seems you missed your meds.

Bush Admin. Advanced 16 Projects, Including Solyndra, Out Of 143 Submissions.

1354225812_rabiesdog3.jpg

You like to show off your stupidity.

You call that "stupid"? Seriously?

Don't even talk about Germany, I lived there 3 different times for my job. You don't know shit about Germany, they aren't overrun with lazy liberal scum.

Germany has UHC, invests in education based on training people for jobs, and pushes an economic policy of exporting.

The US has no UHC, struggles to make good education investments, and pushes an economic policy of importing.

Both have fairly straight forward impacts on the economy.

Germany has UHC, invests in education based on training people for jobs, and pushes an economic policy of exporting.

The US has no UHC, struggles to make good education investments, and pushes an economic policy of importing.

Democrats want to invest in education. The problem is they keep getting blocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Germany is a smaller country than the US....check it out sometime, that means less people to "take care of."

Germany is also more white than the USA....they don't have large groups of minorities demanding this and that, especially illegal Hispanics without skills and education to be a benefit. Let's see what Germany would do if Mexico moved into Switzerland....I'm guessing they would put up a wall and armed troops.

Germany is a smaller country than the US....check it out sometime, that means less people to "take care of."

Germany is also more white than the USA....they don't have large groups of minorities demanding this and that, especially illegal Hispanics without skills and education to be a benefit. Let's see what Germany would do if Mexico moved into Switzerland....I'm guessing they would put up a wall and armed troops.

Kentucky is 90% white and conservatives have turned it into a shithole.

Oops, there goes one of your racist talking points. I was joking about the memorabilia. Now? Not so sure.

Oops, there goes one of your racist talking points. I was joking about the memorabilia. Now? Not so sure.
Kentucky's always been one of the poorest states of the union, and it's been voting D for over a century. And they still have a D governor and half of their legislature is Democrat. Yes, it's conservative at the federal level, but not at the state level where it counts for their prosperity. Conversely, "liberal" states like Virginia, Florida, and Wisconsin have solid GOP legislatures and governors(sans Virginia thanks to McDonnell's corruption) despite voting D at a federal level, explaining their recent prosperity.

Gee... I wonder what state PLUNDERS the most from it's citizens pockets... oh... imagine that... it's KULLYFORNIA... gotta take care of all those ILLEGAL ALIENS...

Statetaxrates_zpsb4148a01.jpg

When did taxation become plunder?

Kentucky's always been one of the poorest states of the union, and it's been voting D for over a century. And they still have a D governor and half of their legislature is Democrat. Yes, it's conservative at the federal level, but not at the state level where it counts for their prosperity. Conversely, "liberal" states like Virginia, Florida, and Wisconsin have solid GOP legislatures and governors(sans Virginia thanks to McDonnell's corruption) despite voting D at a federal level, explaining their recent prosperity.

Tell that to Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell. Republicans actually holds a majority in the Kentucky Senate. Republicans also hold both of the state's U.S. Senate seats and four of the six U.S. House seats.

Slave Politics and Conservative Unionism in Kentucky

Democrats at the state level in Kentucky tend to think of themselves as conservative and independent. But understanding the history of the GOP and the Democratic Party, it becomes pretty clear why.

Before we can go any further, you do understand that in the middle 60's, when blacks joined the Democratic Party, conservatives freaked out and left the party to swell the ranks of the GOP which is why it's 90% white today. Understand that and you being to understand the politics of that part of the deep south. You do understand that, right? Because your comment above seems to indicate something else entirely.

Uh-Huh...NOW? Consider their DEBT and ability to repay it, and consider the people LEAVING in droves.

NOT so bright now, is it?

Yep, and it is not a new phenomena. Prior to moving out of the Sooner State, I noticed that there were a significant number of vehicles with California tags there. I guess Conservatives in California got tired of the high cost of living and bad economy there so they moved to a red state. For many it was a shrewd strategy, selling a home in CA for $$$, buying an equivalent one for much less $$ in OK, and having a nice bundle left over.

And you wind up in Oklahoma? No thanks. It's the Native American word for "shithole"
Don't knock Oklahoma. Housing is very affordable and the folks there are down to earth. Great place to raise a family. Only reason I left was due to the twisters.

Yep, and it is not a new phenomena. Prior to moving out of the Sooner State, I noticed that there were a significant number of vehicles with California tags there. I guess Conservatives in California got tired of the high cost of living and bad economy there so they moved to a red state. For many it was a shrewd strategy, selling a home in CA for $$$, buying an equivalent one for much less $$ in OK, and having a nice bundle left over.

And you wind up in Oklahoma? No thanks. It's the Native American word for "shithole"
Don't knock Oklahoma. Housing is very affordable and the folks there are down to earth. Great place to raise a family. Only reason I left was due to the twisters.

Miles and miles of nothingness in every direction. No thanks. Glad you had a good experience though.

Uh-Huh...NOW? Consider their DEBT and ability to repay it, and consider the people LEAVING in droves.

NOT so bright now, is it?

it aint just Cons. leaving.....
I'll bet you're right. Oklahoma is a great destination for anyone who wants to own a nice home but at only a fraction of the cost of an equivalent home in California. I lived in Tulsa, but I'm sure Oklahoma City is just as great. Plus there is the added benefit of living in a predominately conservative city.

Tell that to Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell. Republicans actually holds a majority in the Kentucky Senate. Republicans also hold both of the state's U.S. Senate seats and four of the six U.S. House seats.

Slave Politics and Conservative Unionism in Kentucky

Democrats at the state level in Kentucky tend to think of themselves as conservative and independent. But understanding the history of the GOP and the Democratic Party, it becomes pretty clear why.

Before we can go any further, you do understand that in the middle 60's, when blacks joined the Democratic Party, conservatives freaked out and left the party to swell the ranks of the GOP which is why it's 90% white today. Understand that and you being to understand the politics of that part of the deep south. You do understand that, right? Because your comment above seems to indicate something else entirely.
Freedom in the 50 States 2013 | Economic Freedom | Mercatus Center

Kentucky's economic freedom rankings are mediocre, as are its fiscal freedom rankings. It may have had "conservative" Democrats, but they didn't manage the state well like the GOP does in states like North and South Dakota.

Last edited:
Gee... I wonder what state PLUNDERS the most from it's citizens pockets... oh... imagine that... it's KULLYFORNIA... gotta take care of all those ILLEGAL ALIENS...

Statetaxrates_zpsb4148a01.jpg

This explains why:

US_prtax.gif
No it doesn't, but this does...

Illegal Aliens Cost California Over Ten Billion Annually
State's "cheap labor" costs average household $1,183 a year

Illegal Aliens Cost California $10.5 Billion Annually

Gee and the illegals in Texas cost them nothing? Really? Were you born stupid?
Anyway...the reason the income tax is low or non-existent is because property taxes are so high...

Thread fail. But hey, you're used to it.

Forum List

Back