Conservative states have stronger economies

This explains why:

US_prtax.gif
No it doesn't, but this does...

Illegal Aliens Cost California Over Ten Billion Annually
State's "cheap labor" costs average household $1,183 a year

Illegal Aliens Cost California $10.5 Billion Annually

Gee and the illegals in Texas cost them nothing? Really? Were you born stupid?
Anyway...the reason the income tax is low or non-existent is because property taxes are so high...

Thread fail. But hey, you're used to it.

Still, TX has lower taxes than most places overall. And note that many blue states have property taxes as high or almost as high as Texas's according to your map AND have an income tax. TX is pretty good overall.

You never sat in LA traffic. There are stretches of Mississisppi or however you spell it wher there are literally no exits for dozens of miles...there is nothing to see.

Fuck you're stupid.

Did you just argue traffic as a great economic indicator, and then call someone stupid? Wow.

Actually, if you think about it, traffic is a great economic indicator. Try to figure out why. If you can't, ask and I'll explain it. It's so fucking obvious.

even when Cals UE was at 11% the freeways were still packed at rush hour Dean......

Anyway...the reason the income tax is low or non-existent is because property taxes are so high...

Still, TX has lower taxes than most places overall. And note that many blue states have property taxes as high or almost as high as Texas's according to your map AND have an income tax. TX is pretty good overall.

And of course, they lead the nation in the number of kids in poverty too... There is no free lunch; I don't think most Texans care about it.

This explains why:

US_prtax.gif

In a State like Kalifornia, a decent, three bedroom split with 2,000 sq ft living like mine might cost you as much as $400K +.

My house was just appraised (please, don't confuse 'appraised' with 'assessed') at $200K.

The IDENTICAL House in Kalifornia might cost double that. Easy.

So if they're taxing at a lower millage rate, they're not collecting any less money.

Especially when you consider the density rate in California is fairly high.

And, OBTW. My Taxes last year IIRC, were around $1,800.

Not bad. Not bad at all. Ask a typical New Yawker or New Joisey-ite what he or she pays..... I'm talking TENS of Thousands.

And their Income Tax is out of sight.

I went up to see a buddy of mine from the Army several years ago on Long Island. Successful guy.

He was telling me about his house that he lived that was valued at $450k and his taxes were so high on it that he was thinking of selling ($7,500 more or less) so I drove up there and we talked, reminisced and generally talked shit and told lies.

Anyway...... His house was a piece of shit. An old 100 year old Frame house that you got sea-sick walking on because the floors were so out of level, the basement was moldy and smelled, the plumbing looked like it came from Rikers and the stairs creaked like something out of a 1950's Horror Movie and the windows leaked like a nylon stocking.

He came down to see me a few Months after and he was AMAZED at the houses down here that were so much better made, better looking, modern construction with 10 and 12 foot ceilings, CBS Construction, R24 insulation (with mine, I also had a chopper gun shoot a shitload of insulation on top of it).

Not all money is created equal, people. It buys a whole lot more in some places than it does in others. Gotta support those lazy fucks who keep voting dimocrap scum into office, doncha know.

And we have no State Income Tax in Florida.

But we do have this....

Fort-Myers-Beach-Sunsets.jpg

While New Yawk has this...

Slum_South_Bronx_3_small.jpg

I promised myself last time I was there that I would never set foot in that festering pushole of a diseased, scumbag, dimocrap infested malaria swamp ever again.

And I won't.

The people who live there.... They deserve it

Last edited:

In a State like Kalifornia, a decent, three bedroom split with 2,000 sq ft living like mine might cost you as much as $400K +.

My house was just appraised (please, don't confuse 'appraised' with 'assessed') at $200K.

So if they're taxing at a lower millage rate, they're not collecting any less money.

Not bad. Not bad at all. Ask a typical New Yawker or New Joisey-ite what he or she pays..... I'm talking TENS of Thousands.

I went up to see a buddy of mine from the Army several years ago on Long Island. Successful guy.

He was telling me about his house that he lived that was valued at $450k and his taxes were so high on it that he was thinking of selling ($7,500 more or less) so I drove up there and we talked, reminisced and generally talked shit and told lies.

Anyway...... His house was a piece of shit. An old 100 year old Frame house that you got sea-sick walking on because the floors were so out of level, the basement was moldy and smelled, the plumbing looked like it came from Rikers and the stairs creaked like something out of a 1950's Horror Movie and the windows leaked like a nylon stocking.

He came down to see me a few Months after and he was AMAZED at the houses down here that were so much better made, better looking, modern construction with 10 and 12 foot ceilings, CBS Construction, R24 insulation (with mine, I also had a chopper gun shoot a shitload of insulation on top of it).

Not all money is created equal, people. It buys a whole lot more in some places than it does in others. Gotta support those lazy fucks who keep voting dimocrap scum into office, doncha know.

But we do have this....

I promised myself last time I was there that I would never set foot in that festering pushole of a diseased, scumbag, dimocrap infested malaria swamp ever again.

And I won't.

The impact of supply and demand in this equation is lost on you I see.

But we do have this....

And I won't.

Moron, I fucking invented it.

We don't have Unions down here that drive the costs of Construction up three time what they ought to be.

We don't have profiteers cornering the market on building materials and supplies.

We don't have a bunch of fucking guineas telling our workers to not lay more than 250 Block a day (you do that on a Masonry Team in Florida and you won't make it to Lunchtime. You'll bounce when you hit the ground)

Supply and demand, my ass.

The thing about New Yawk is..... It's a gigantic City but there are very few places you can safely live. There are few places where you can commute to work every day.

When I was on the 'Island' we went into town to see a Baseball game at Shea. Talk about a waste of fucking time....

But the Long Island Expressway isn't a road.... It's a fucking parking lot.

Supply and demand..... What an idiot you are.

People are leaving dimocrap run States in droves. Just a fact. New Joisey tops the list and New Yawk is #2 (literally)

This is not news...

The States People Are Fleeing In 2014 - Forbes

More people are moving out of New Jersey than are moving in. The same is true for Illinois and New York.

People are FLEEING dimocrap scum States and moving to places where they can breathe free.

Like Florida. Which, if it hasn't already, will pass New Yawk in Population soon. Very soon.

dimocrap run States are either pusholes or headed in that direction like a freight train.

Make all the excuses you want, it's easy to connect dimocrap scum to filth, dirt, corruption, disease, unemployment and general FAIL.

But we do have this....

And I won't.

We don't have Unions down here that drive the costs of Construction up three time what they ought to be.

We don't have profiteers cornering the market on building materials and supplies.

We don't have a bunch of fucking guineas telling our workers to not lay more than 250 Block a day (you do that on a Masonry Team in Florida and you won't make it to Lunchtime. You'll bounce when you hit the ground)

The thing about New Yawk is..... It's a gigantic City but there are very few places you can safely live. There are few places where you can commute to work every day.

When I was on the 'Island' we went into town to see a Baseball game at Shea. Talk about a waste of fucking time....

People are leaving dimocrap run States in droves. Just a fact. New Joisey tops the list and New Yawk is #2 (literally)

This is not news...

More people are moving out of New Jersey than are moving in. The same is true for Illinois and New York.

People are FLEEING dimocrap scum States and moving to places where they can breathe free.

Like Florida. Which, if it hasn't already, will pass New Yawk in Population soon. Very soon.

dimocrap run States are either pusholes or headed in that direction like a freight train.

Make all the excuses you want, it's easy to connect dimocrap scum to filth, dirt, corruption, disease, unemployment and general FAIL.

I will take that as a no.

But we do have this....

And I won't.

This is not news...

Well, I guess you will have to move then, considering Florida went for the Democrats in the last election and Christ is up in the latest polls.

2014 State Business Tax Climate Index | Tax Foundation

2014%20State%20Business%20Tax%20Climate%20Index.png

The 10 best states in this year’s Index are:
Wyoming
South Dakota
Nevada
Alaska
Florida
Washington
Montana
New Hampshire
Utah
Indiana

The 10 lowest ranked, or worst, states in this year’s Index are:

Maryland
Connecticut
Wisconsin
North Carolina
Vermont
Rhode Island
Minnesota
California
New Jersey
New York

New Yawk is ranked dead last, as usual.

Look at who's ranked in the top ten and their growth rate. Look who's ranked in the bottom and their shrinking population.

See any trend? Like, um, you know..... The Republican led States kick ass and the dimocrap run States suck ass.

People are stupid

Wyoming
South Dakota
Nevada
Alaska
Florida
Washington
Montana
New Hampshire
Utah
Indiana

Maryland
Connecticut
Wisconsin
North Carolina
Vermont
Rhode Island
Minnesota
California
New Jersey
New York

Look at who's ranked in the top ten and their growth rate. Look who's ranked in the bottom and their shrinking population.

See any trend? Like, um, you know..... The Republican led States kick ass and the dimocrap run States suck ass.

People are stupid
And keep voting for their slave masters because they get cheap boubles and trinquets from those they elect but surrender their liberty in the process.

This is not news...

Well, I guess you will have to move then, considering Florida went for the Democrats in the last election and Christ is up in the latest polls.

The cheats in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties threw the election in 2012. And in 2008.

Crist is up because he works for the biggest Ambulance Chasing piece of shit scumbag, bottom-feeding lawyer douchebag in the State. Maybe in the Country.

I doubt he wins.

He got slaughtered by Rubio in the Senate race.

Last edited:

But we do have this....

And I won't.

This is not news...

Florida expected to surpass NY in population, Sunshine State embodies 21st century America

If you look at which states receive the most money from the fed. Then yes red states lead the way and blue states have to pick up he slack of the knuckle draggers

Wyoming
South Dakota
Nevada
Alaska
Florida
Washington
Montana
New Hampshire
Utah
Indiana

Maryland
Connecticut
Wisconsin
North Carolina
Vermont
Rhode Island
Minnesota
California
New Jersey
New York

People are stupid
And keep voting for their slave masters because they get cheap boubles and trinquets from those they elect but surrender their liberty in the process.

I think it's also because a LOT of good people just don't bother to vote.

Look..... <sigh>

Republicans and Conservatives don't like politics in the first place.

We especially don't like politicians. Even our own.

So when we put someone like John McRINO up and the scum in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM and dimocrap propaganda machine (not to mention some troublesome facts) convince Patriotic Conservatives and Republicans that there's no real difference between the two.....

We lose.

dimocrap scum, OTOH, believe that the only place that 'good' can come from is gubmint.

To them, gubmint is the end-all, be-all of their lives. Without it, they can't function.

We, of course, feel exactly the opposite way. Government gets in the way.

So, they vote. They vote early and they vote often.

Us? Our Side? Fuck it, right? I mean, McRino isn't a big improvement over the traitor obama or the rapist Clinton, right?

THAT, my dear sir, is the one and the only reason we lose elections.

At this point, we still out number dimocrap scum by a significant margin. Problem is.....

We're not voting in the numbers we should be.

Out of 300,000,000 (Three Hundred Million) people in the United States......

400,000 votes cast the other way and we're talking about Mitt Romney as POTUS right now.

A boring but GOOD Man.

As opposed to the scumbag, America-hating obama.

We lose because we deserve to lose.

That's why I go ape-shit every time I hear a Conservative say, "There's no difference''

Any time you hear that, it's voter suppression from dimocraps because, let me tell you, there is a HUGE difference between Mittens and the Stuttering Clusterfuck.

Huge. Gigantic.

We lose because our side sits home and pouts because they didn't get the 'perfect' candidate.

Whatever that is

If you look at which states receive the most money from the fed. Then yes red states lead the way and blue states have to pick up he slack of the knuckle draggers

You do realize that in those "Red States" there are Blue voters and Red voters alike correct?? The percentages are not a land slide win..

TX and ND have oil- the rest all suq. I see WILLIS ND HAS ONE BEDROOM APTS AVERAGING 2500 DOLLARS A MONTH...could this possibly be a bubble lol...

Cutting taxes- and the nonrich always pick up the check- is shortsighted. After 30 years of this, we desperately need investment and relief for the nonrich...Pubs seem to want a banana republic, their dupes are just totally clueless...

Every time Pubs get in they start a bubble bust economy, hater dupes...

Wyoming
South Dakota
Nevada
Alaska
Florida
Washington
Montana
New Hampshire
Utah
Indiana

Maryland
Connecticut
Wisconsin
North Carolina
Vermont
Rhode Island
Minnesota
California
New Jersey
New York

People are stupid

I think it's also because a LOT of good people just don't bother to vote.

Look..... <sigh>

Republicans and Conservatives don't like politics in the first place.

We especially don't like politicians. Even our own.

So when we put someone like John McRINO up and the scum in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM and dimocrap propaganda machine (not to mention some troublesome facts) convince Patriotic Conservatives and Republicans that there's no real difference between the two.....

We lose.

dimocrap scum, OTOH, believe that the only place that 'good' can come from is gubmint.

To them, gubmint is the end-all, be-all of their lives. Without it, they can't function.

We, of course, feel exactly the opposite way. Government gets in the way.

So, they vote. They vote early and they vote often.

Us? Our Side? Fuck it, right? I mean, McRino isn't a big improvement over the traitor obama or the rapist Clinton, right?

THAT, my dear sir, is the one and the only reason we lose elections.

At this point, we still out number dimocrap scum by a significant margin. Problem is.....

We're not voting in the numbers we should be.

Out of 300,000,000 (Three Hundred Million) people in the United States......

400,000 votes cast the other way and we're talking about Mitt Romney as POTUS right now.

A boring but GOOD Man.

As opposed to the scumbag, America-hating obama.

We lose because we deserve to lose.

That's why I go ape-shit every time I hear a Conservative say, "There's no difference''

Any time you hear that, it's voter suppression from dimocraps because, let me tell you, there is a HUGE difference between Mittens and the Stuttering Clusterfuck.

Huge. Gigantic.

We lose because our side sits home and pouts because they didn't get the 'perfect' candidate.

Whatever that is
NO problem with anything you've stated...I think the problem with the Repubicans with most people is they fail to fight...they capitulate and fail to side with the truth all for the sake of being liked by their enemies. Screw that nonsense. Stand for the truth, illustrate the truth...be BOLD, DARING...the elitists in the Repubican Party won't. They flirt with the cult of personality rather than side with the truth, explain it and is WHY they lose...and so many are turned off.

REAGAN was the last one to highlight the differences and he had truth on his side. He won in TWO landslides. He personified American individualism. The Repubican elites have lost that spirit and have become Democrats of old.

TRUE Americans LOVE a good fight...they LOVE winners. To date? The Repubicans have yet to show reason WHY anyone should vote for them, and why so many sit it out and apathy takes root. WHY vote for the lesser of two evils over truth> ?

They are more interested in holding whatever power they have and make excuses. ACTION is the order of the day...brass knuckles and really stand for liberty. For now? Repubicans have become Statists/Progressives and even they can't tell you why, only attack people like Cruz, Lee and others that are on message as to standing for the individual, and the Constitution.

Until they stop that horseshit? THEY will continue to LOSE.

Just my $.02...

Data Dump Americans for Economic Freedom | Americans for Economic Freedom |

Look at the stats. Conservative policies work. Liberal ones don't. Ask yourself this: would you rather support Texas/North Dakota policies or California/Illinois policies? That's basically what we're looking at here with the 2 parties at a statewide level.

There are almost no solid liberal states that are doing well with regards to unemployment/income growth right now. It's truly a red state recovery.

Bullcrap.

Why are so many red states on federal welfare?

The takers all live in red states.

The red states take more than they contribute.

red-state-socialism.jpg

Red%20States.png

Data Dump Americans for Economic Freedom | Americans for Economic Freedom |

Look at the stats. Conservative policies work. Liberal ones don't. Ask yourself this: would you rather support Texas/North Dakota policies or California/Illinois policies? That's basically what we're looking at here with the 2 parties at a statewide level.

There are almost no solid liberal states that are doing well with regards to unemployment/income growth right now. It's truly a red state recovery.

Bullcrap.

Why are so many red states on federal welfare?

The takers all live in red states.

The red states take more than they contribute.

red-state-socialism.jpg

Red%20States.png

so why does my State have so many on welfare?....just asking....

^^^

'Federal Spending Per Dollar' is not the same as total/debt waste. Also, the fed govt. has their pet projects in states like ND and Alaska. Furthermore, 'red states' like Louisiana and New Mexico are often using more of a blue state model with regards to welfare and such.

Forum List

Back