Conservatives cheering for Russia's naked aggresion

Saying Putin did a brilliant tactical move is not being for Putin.

It means that Putin is playing a game of chess, while this administration is playing tiddlywinks.
The administration needs to play a better game of chess.
Which is why I said the following:

Just today Putin has been called "classy" and his moves have been called "brilliant".

As for the game...do you think it helps that the board is located in Russia's front yard where they already have 150,000 "pieces" and could call up another 1.5 million? Pretty easy to be bold when you have all of the advantages.

Where is the condemnation and where is the suggestions as to what Obama could do to make a real difference?

Do any on the left even know what it means to have a geopolitical foe?
That is what Russia is.
Obama and Kerry think that they are our friends and they aren't.

But his predecessor looked into Putin's eyes and said he was trustworthy....:D

What you disagree, you don’t see Putin as a remorseless killer?

Using the term "outclassed" in reference to a ruthless killer (unless you were making a sad attempt at irony) is retarded.

Why? Is it impossible to be a killer and be good at other things, like chess? Did you think class means being like you?

If you're a killer, you're not classy. If you're someone who jails inert rock bands because you don't like their music, you're not classy. If you spend more on a Winter Olympics (which has fewer sports than Track and Field has events) than other Olympics embezzling/steering money to cronies, you're not classy. If you invade sovereign nations, you're not classy.

No matter how good you are at chess.

Care to speculate on what he oversaw as the head of the KGB? I guess he was good at that--classy bastard.

As stated the intellectual gymnastics a conservative has to pull off in 2014 must be exhausting. Has the TEA party really made you guys do this or what the idiocy there all along?

Putin did not jail Pussy Riot because he didn't like their music. They were jailed because they invaded a church during services, vandalized the premises and attacked the congregants calling it free speech and performance art. They got off too lightly.

Democrats have nothing to say about funneling money to cronies after what obama has done with his clean energy debacles.

I wouldn't mind seeing how a leader like President Putin would deal with the knock out game.

it think some one might be confused; it was the President's wife that said she was proud to be an American "for the first time in her adult life" when her husband got elected.. so i think some LWNJs MAY BE CONFUSING THEIR OWN AMERICA-HATING selves and hatred for the government, with right -wingers

idiots and hypocrites

it really is that simple

Wait, what?

Now you are jumping to another topic.

Geez louise..I hope you aren't like this in real life.

In any case..the full comment was..

Let me tell you something. For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country, because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.
Michelle Obama - Wikiquote

So you got the quote wrong.

And given the despicable and disgusting treatment of black Americans in this country for over 150 years..

I'd say it was appropriate.

i got the context right; she's proud of her country for the first time.. what a joke you are. isnt it context you LWNJs always whine about?

Are you saying that slavery and Jim Crow weren't disgusting and despicable?

Really?

Figures.

Putin has his ministers currently engaging Ukraine transitional government. He has been speaking to G8 members.

It's called diplomacy. This has all been going on quietly behind the scenes. You know the way our leaders over here should have handled this situation instead of acting like strutting banty roosters.

Naked aggression is just a bullshit term. Check out these bad bad soldiers. Pay particular attention to the bottom right hand corner.

article-0-1C06B89C00000578-98_634x460.jpg

Ukraine Prime Minister Arseny Yatseniuk says 'high level' talks have begun | Mail Online

It means that Putin is playing a game of chess, while this administration is playing tiddlywinks.

Just today Putin has been called "classy" and his moves have been called "brilliant".

As for the game...do you think it helps that the board is located in Russia's front yard where they already have 150,000 "pieces" and could call up another 1.5 million? Pretty easy to be bold when you have all of the advantages.

Where is the condemnation and where is the suggestions as to what Obama could do to make a real difference?

That is what Russia is.

Where does it say we are cheering Putin?

He's been working against us for decades. We've warned you assholes repeatedly.

Now you're claiming we're cheering our own demise.

STuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid motherfuckers!!!!!

Bush discovered after the Iraqi invasion that Putin couldn't be trusted. He wanted to trust him, but he discovered the hard way that you can't trust a former KGB agent.

Last edited:
Who would have thought one would see the day when the 'Conservatives' would be cheering for the naked aggression of Russia? It seems that if they think that it might in any way be a detriment to our President, they are for it. Even to the extent of cheering for the re-instatement of the old Russian and Soviet empire.

There is a name for this, and it is treason. To work against the interests of the United States and, indeed, the civilized world, is treason of the highest sort. These are the people that would have joined the Bund. An embarrassment to our nation, an embarrassment to humanity.

The freedom to make remarks like this is one of the attractions of being a liberal.

Liberalism is a philosophy that feels that everyone else is incompetent and unable to survive without massive "help"... from liberals, inevitably. It couples that with a belief that their opponents are not just wrong, but unutterably evil. And to top it off, most Americans find their agenda unappealing, understandably. So the liberals have gotten into the habit of lying about their agenda, lying about their opponents, and twisting the truth wherever they can, since telling the truth would only get them voted out of power. Lying becomes a normal, ingrained habit with them.

So it tends to attract people who are slavering to denigrate and assassinate the character of conservatives, or even Republicans - ANYONE who opposes them, regardless of their actual characteristics. And calling them "treasonous", as this poor poster frantically does here, is all in a day's work - just another part of what they must do to be successful liberals.

In a nutshell, liberalism attracts the worst among us. Some people who genuinely want to help others, don't last long in the liberal camp as they discover the platitudes of "helping the poor" etc. were fibs, and discover the true nature of the ones who have remained and risen through the ranks. The ones who remain, are the ones whom the agenda and tactics fit to a "T": Those seething with hate, people happy to lie and distort their way through life, etc.

Why else do they constantly spend their time spewing lies about conservatives such as "poisoning the air", "stealing from children", "dispossessing seniors", "throwing granny off the cliff", and now "cheering naked aggression"?

It's not a disturbing exception. Among liberals, it's the rule. It's the only way they can advance their agenda... and in most cases, the only way they want to.

And the dregs of humanity - warped individuals seething with hate, desiring to hurt and destroy others - find an accommodating home among their fellow travelers in the Democrat and other extreme-left big-government parties that regard the majority as needing help, unable to function well without "guidance", and generally inferior to the leftists. Not just now, but throughout history - England's "Labor" party, South Africa's white minority, Germany in the 1930s, etc.

Russia has the legal right by a 1997 agreement with the Ukraine to have up to 25,000 military personnel in the Crimea.

It's coming out now. My source was your CIA's article in the LA Times. Our countries are going to look like such fools for chest thumping.

"But his predecessor looked into Putin's eyes and said he was trustworthy...."

And that's when I rushed down to my local Supervisor of Elections Office and changed my registration from Republican to NPA (no party affiliation)

Wait, what?

And given the despicable and disgusting treatment of black Americans in this country for over 150 years..

i got the context right; she's proud of her country for the first time.. what a joke you are. isnt it context you LWNJs always whine about?

Really?

Figures.

They were wrong but history is full of many wrongs. Should we judge this generation of whites based on it? That is also racist.

Slavery practice by every single race was no better be it black or white.

Who would have thought one would see the day when the 'Conservatives' would be cheering for the naked aggression of Russia? It seems that if they think that it might in any way be a detriment to our President, they are for it. Even to the extent of cheering for the re-instatement of the old Russian and Soviet empire.

There is a name for this, and it is treason. To work against the interests of the United States and, indeed, the civilized world, is treason of the highest sort. These are the people that would have joined the Bund. An embarrassment to our nation, an embarrassment to humanity.

I am a Conservative.

DO NOT proceed to draw conclusions about whom we are "cheering on". I have family in a former Soviet state, and I can assure you I am not in support of Russian aggression.

In terms of YOUR "president", I would be right behind him if he were to finally behave like a leader. He is incapable, he is the embarrassment.

Wait, what?

Really?

Figures.

yawn; another left-wing nutjob; another asinine false dichotomy.
do you form your opinions on only what is wrong or was wrong?

i doubt it. so why is it ok if michelle does it? was there nothing for her to be proud of about this country before obama got elected?

ur a joke

Who cares about any of that ?

I've always said...I'd love to have a trangendered femal black muslim president if she pushed conservative views and repealed Obamacrapcare.

Obama sucks as a leader and as a president....and yes that is a bad thing.

Keep telling yourself that! :lol:

the entire world is saying that as they laugh at our stupid ineffective foreign policy implemented by incompetents like obama and kerry.

What do you know of the world outside of where you live?

You've gone bonkers.

Conservatives aren't cheering this. We're saying we told you so.

Can't you tell the difference?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y9oVC-mGW8]Romney & Obama on Russia during the 2012 Presidential Debate - YouTube[/ame]

Just one more example of how Romney was spot on during the debates and Obama was completely wrong. I know it pains you progressives to admit it but this is simply one more example of Barack Obama not having the experience or intellect to do the job he holds.

Obama has the intellect to do the job! Thank God he uses it to preserve American lives. BTW, that video indicates that Romney though Iran was a bigger threat to the USA than Russia. Further,Putin's gambit isn't an immediate threat to the USA at all. Russia is a threat to Crimea and the former Russian satellite nations.

Last edited:

That is what Russia is.

Where does it say we are cheering Putin?

He's been working against us for decades. We've warned you assholes repeatedly.

Now you're claiming we're cheering our own demise.

STuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid motherfuckers!!!!!
Bush looked into his soul and saw he was trustworthy....and said so.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc3EO2qxFnI]George W Bush Saw Putin's Soul While Conservatives Said Nothing - YouTube[/ame]

Bush discovered after the Iraqi invasion that Putin couldn't be trusted. He wanted to trust him, but he discovered the hard way that you can't trust a former KGB agent.

Ahh...amazing how thisis largely the first we're hearing about it since the campaign....

Where is the denouncement by the way...:dunno:

Forum List

Back