Conservatives finally admitting that racism is a problem

White privilege is a racist assertion. It accuses people of being racists based on their skin color.
It is a term that reflects the racial superiority white enjoyed for centuries.

To deny it is a clear indication of racism.

I look at it more as what injustices that white folks haven't had to constantly endure.
What you're describing sounds like jealousy. Racist jealousy. Racist cry baby tantrum. Oh white people haven't suffered like black people! Wah! It's not fair!

The OP is an idiot to suggest anyone, especially a conservative, did not believe racism was / is a problem. Liberals have used it to divide this nation for decades, and Obama has successfully split this nation apart the widest it's been since the 60s.

It has been a billion dollar a year industry for race baiters like Jackson and Sharpton, groups like the NAACP, and for politics / parties like the DNC. Obama has used it to destroy the US from the inside out, manipulating groups and people against each other.

Again, only a blind idiot could possibly think racism has not been or is not a problem.

Post the policies that reflect that awareness of racism.

Is that too hard?

I'll wait.

BLM is a running joke in republican circles and republicans have never shown any support for the agenda.

POST RECOGNITION OF REPUBLICAN AWARENESS OF RACISM.

The OP is an idiot to suggest anyone, especially a conservative, did not believe racism was / is a problem. Liberals have used it to divide this nation for decades, and Obama has successfully split this nation apart the widest it's been since the 60s.

It has been a billion dollar a year industry for race baiters like Jackson and Sharpton, groups like the NAACP, and for politics / parties like the DNC. Obama has used it to destroy the US from the inside out, manipulating groups and people against each other.

Again, only a blind idiot could possibly think racism has not been or is not a problem.

Post the policies that reflect that awareness of racism.

Is that too hard?

I'll wait.

BLM is a running joke in republican circles and republicans have never shown any support for the agenda.

POST RECOGNITION OF REPUBLICAN AWARENESS OF RACISM.

BLM is a joke to those of us that are awake because Nazis George Soros is funding it and paying people to behave badly like they did at Ferguson and Baltimore. The global elites want racial division to distract us while they move ever closer to putting in their totalitarian system after martial law is declared. That is the end game of this and the Barrypuppet is playing his part. The picture is crystal clear to me. I and many others believe that the Dallas shooting was a false flag event and they are spinning this as a lone gunman when nothing could be further from the truth.

Here is something else, I don't believe that every cop shooting like the one on Alton Sterling actually happened. The elites want a race war and they want us distracted. Both political parties are owned by the same group of thieves that are doing this to us.

I have ZERO problem with what you find funny. :0) None. In fact, I'm glad you find it funny. Every hero needs a villain.

In spite of your laughter, it's obvious that the message of BLM is getting through to democrats AND republicans. Legislation is on the way that you won't like, but are powerless to do anything about.

Nothing heroic about BLM or the person funding it. There is a larger agenda here at work that you are not aware of at all. What acts, statutes and/or codes passed by this corporate entity would bother me in the slightest? I keep my contact with cops to a minimum. I know all the remedies as it relates to admiralty law. BTW, it does appear to me that the Alton Sterling shooting that led to the Dallas cop shooting was fake.

Name one group or organization, govt agency, politician or historic event that is NOT part of a conspiracy in your mind.

White privilege is a racist assertion. It accuses people of being racists based on their skin color.

I look at it more as what injustices that white folks haven't had to constantly endure.
What you're describing sounds like jealousy. Racist jealousy. Racist cry baby tantrum. Oh white people haven't suffered like black people! Wah! It's not fair!

If you think that's what I said then that explains some of your dopey posts.

Your whiny assertion is white people haven't suffered constant injustices like black people have. Instead of calling my remarks dopey, why not illuminate me? Or do you want to stay stuck in your prejudice?

Your whiny assertion is white people haven't suffered constant injustices like black people have. Instead of calling my remarks dopey, why not illuminate me? Or do you want to stay stuck in your prejudice?

It's really self evident. It's a simple sentence.
Black folks have suffered injustice since the inception of this country. It's been constant. It's changed only in degree but never disappeared.
White folks have never had those same hurdles to overcome. That's the privilege.

Get it now?

African-Americans have been in this country over 400 years .. but have only been relatively free for 51 years.

You turn .. post the white equivalency of that in this country.

Black folks have suffered injustice since the inception of this country. It's been constant. It's changed only in degree but never disappeared.
White folks have never had those same hurdles to overcome. That's the privilege.

Get it now?
That's right, Starkey, blacks have been enslaved, taken advantage of, have never had a chance, never will have a chance, are all victims, always will be, and need the govt to care for them cradle-to-grave.

Your brainwashing 'took', and you continue to pass on the indoctrination well.

Get it now?
You are still whining. The inception of this country is history. You are one of those lazy thinkers who expects white people who have done nothing whatsoever -ever- to harm or even inconvenience a black person to pay them back somehow because of something that occurred in the past to neither of them .

As for difficulties now, yes, buttercup, life is sometimes hard- for everybody. Claiming that whites have everything easy is childish, absurd and suggests a lack of insight and willingness to take responsibility for your own life choices. It is easy to blame somebody else. It's a bit tougher to act like a grown up.

Conservatives finally admitting that racism is a problem

It's not a problem for them. They're behind it.

Get it now?
That's right, Starkey, blacks have been enslaved, taken advantage of, have never had a chance, never will have a chance, are all victims, always will be, and need the govt to care for them cradle-to-grave.

You can spin it any way you'd like but that doesn't change reality.
Do you believe that black folks in America today face no more hurdles than whites do?
There is no degree of institutionalized bias baked in the system that creates hurdles for black folks?

African-Americans have been in this country over 400 years .. but have only been relatively free for 51 years.

Equivalency? Spare me. I don't claim that sIavery never happened. It is history. I am saying stop claiming history is to blame for your problems now, and it is whitey's fault. Whitey doesn't owe you. Drop the bitterness. Live your life.

Get it now?
You are still whining. The inception of this country is history. You are one of those lazy thinkers who expects white people who have done nothing whatsoever -ever- to harm or even inconvenience a black person to pay them back somehow because of something that occurred in the past to neither of them .

As for difficulties now, yes, buttercup, life is sometimes hard- for everybody. Claiming that whites have everything easy is childish, absurd and suggests a lack of insight and willingness to take responsibility for your own life choices. It is easy to blame somebody else. It's a bit tougher to act like a grown up.

I didn't claim that whites have everything easy but rather they don't have the same hurdles to overcome.

Get it now?

A little something for you " lazy thinkers".

The Ultimate White Privilege Statistics & Data Post

Get it now?

Do you believe that black folks in America today face no more hurdles than whites do?
There is no degree of institutionalized bias baked in the system that creates hurdles for black folks?
Uh huh. Here's a hurtle. Affirmative action. Try being the white person who sweated for good grades to get into college but is rejected because of color quotas.

That is reality too.

Get it now?

Uh huh. Here's a hurtle. Affirmative action. Try being the white person who sweated for good grades to get into college but is rejected because of color quotas.

That is reality too.

Great, but that doesn't negate any inherent disadvantage blacks may have. Interesting that you wouldn't just answer the question.

Get it now?

A little something for you " lazy thinkers".

The Ultimate White Privilege Statistics & Data Post
Why articulate your own views,when you've got a link to express it for you?
Thanks, it's been instructive.

Equivalency? Spare me. I don't claim that sIavery never happened. It is history. I am saying stop claiming history is to blame for your problems now, and it is whitey's fault. Whitey doesn't owe you. Drop the bitterness. Live your life.

"Your whiny assertion is white people haven't suffered constant injustices like black people have."

Just pointing how how mindlessly ridiculous your claim was.

Question .. have RWers 'dropped the bitterness' .. obviously not. So we should meet their bitterness with what?

I can live my life as I please .. and I do .. AND, demand that cops stop shooting innocent black people at the same time. In fact, people of conscience cannot live peacefully while being purposefully oblivious to the injustice.

Part of the problem is that liberals want to issue these big-ass blanket statements about how the lives of blacks are so much harder than that of whites when it's not that 'easy' - no pun intended.

My wife works for a community/community (multiple) church-sponsored crisis relief clinic and free medical clinic where they help those in need in the community - everything from helping those in need to pay bills, recover from fires that leave them homeless, running a shelter, running an abuse shelter for battered women, etc.

Yesterday my wife held a woman (a white woman) - who was physically battered from an abusive husband and who had run away from her home to escape the abuse - while she cried. It was late in the evening so the only thing they could do until today was put her up in the shelter for abused women. She was abused, had nothing but the clothes on her back, no friends or family in this state, and had no one to turn to.

You want to make some over-arching racial political statement about how blacks have it worse off than whites? That's BS - tell that to the abused woman who came to the shelter! I could tell you Just as many such stories involving whites and Latinos as blacks. Blacks do not have the 'market cornered' on hard times and 'life's not fair' problems/stories.

Why is it that immigrants with almost nothing can come to this country, work their asses off doing whatever it takes to succeed, and end up owning their own businesses and MAKING it when so many whites and blacks sit on their ass, complain how they are victims, refuse to take jobs 'beneath them', and demand handouts?

There are men and women who have multiple jobs, working day and night to put food on the table, to put their kids through school, and don't spend their time bitching about being 'victims'., so don't give me the generic 'blacks have it tougher than whites' schpeal.

Right now there are blacks shooting and killing other minorities at a record-setting pace in Chicago, a city run by a liberal Mayor, and the violence can be excused / justified by blaming the 'inherent racism' of whites / cops, but that is a 'Cop out'!

As the Dallas Police Chief said to the protestors, 'you want real change? Then 'JOIN US'!' Stop blaming cops, disrespecting cops, ambushing cops, murdering cops, calling for the murder of cops - actually DO SOMETHING to make the situation better rather than escalating the problem. Sitting around whining and bitching about how 'you're' a victim and blaming others while doing nothing to make the situation better WON'T make the situation better! Stop the finger-pointing, stop the pity-party, and get in the 'game'!

Forum List

Back