Conservatives finally admitting that racism is a problem

Democrats care about blacks?

Yeah, the party that created the KKK finally elects a black President, and to help 'his people' he does exactly 'shit' - ZERO - for them in 8 years.

Unemployment for blacks is almost double than whites...no programs, nonothing...race relations are about as bad as they were in the 60s if not worse. Obama has helped Mexican Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, illegals, 'refugees', and even terrorists while he has ignored the plight of blacks.

It has been almost 50 years since Civil Rights was passed and the status and plight of blacks while remaining loyal to Democrats have remained the same this whole time.

LBJ said, "I'll have these ni@@ers voting Democrat the next 200 years"...and he's been true to hi word so far.

Libs have demonized Conservatives while keeping blacks enslaved with handouts - as LBJ said, giving them 'Something, but not enough to make a difference."

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over - like blacks remaining loyal to Democrats for 50 years - and expecting a different outcome every time.

Hasn't happened...won't happen.

Free yo mind, & yo ass will follow...or keep voting Democrat for another 150 years while things deteriorate faster around you.

Democrats elect 1000's of African-Americans to office every year.

Democrats had more African-Americans in the US Congress in 1970 then republicans have had COLLECTIVELY since Reconstruction.

Democrats elected the first Black president.

Democrats will be fighting for new policing polices .. including the prosecution and conviction of murderous cops. Hillary Clinton, the next President of the United States, is already speaking forcefully to the issue.

Democrats will be selecting at least 4 new members to the Supreme Court in the coming years, and those selections won't be RW motherfuckers. :0)

I could go on .. and on .. and on .. but I have no illusions that any of this is has any chance of getting through the mindfuck of a moron.

Blacks voting for democrats has PROVEN to be a far more intelligent course of political action then republicans courting racist scum, then being dependent on that scum to stay alive.

If republicans lose the House .. lights out motherfuckers, the party is over. :lol:

5781c3541a000024006f976f.jpeg

Week Of Bloodshed Spurs Nationwide Demand For Change...

Protesters Flood Streets Around U.S....

How Much Longer Will We Stand For Brutality?...

‘We Need To Cry Together, And Then Do Something Together’...

This Is Not A Race War, It’s A War Against Injustice...

God bless Black Lives Matter!!!!!

Even in the UK ..

ad_212347549-e1468053710583.jpg

_90337306_blm.jpg

2389037000000578-2851264-image-47_1417058576187.jpg

_90337308_blm1.jpg

As the nation reeled following the killings of Alton Sterling, Philando Castile and five police officers in Dallas, Texas, two prominent conservative media outlets published thoughtful essays examining how police interact with communities of color.

An analysis released last week shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force.

“In the era of Facebook Live and smart phones, it’s hard to come to any conclusion other than the fact that police brutality toward African-Americans is a pervasive problem that has been going on for generations,” Lewis wrote. “Seriously, absent video proof, how many innocent African-Americans have been beaten or killed over the last hundred years by the police—with little or no media coverage or scrutiny?”

Nobel Prize-winning novelist Toni Morrison says she wants to see an officer shoot an unarmed white teenager in the back before agreeing that the “conversation about race” is over, but she almost certainly already has received her wish.

“People keep saying, ‘We need to have a conversation about race,’” Ms. Morrison told the (U.K.) Telegraph in an April 19 interview.

“This is the conversation. I want to see a cop shoot a white unarmed teenager in the back,” said Ms. Morrison, who also has won the Pulitzer Prize for her work, which includes the bestsellers “Beloved” and “Song of Solomon.” “And I want to see a white man convicted for raping a black woman. Then when you ask me, ‘Is it over?’, I will say yes.”

“If there’s any good to come from this horrible trend, it may be that the scales are coming off the eyes of a lot of well meaning, if naive, white Americans,” he wrote. “My hope is that this will change public opinion to the point that we can change public policy.”

Meanwhile, the deaths of whites at the hands of law enforcement typically receive less attention, even when the case is shrouded in controversy. For example, Gilbert Collar, an 18-year-old white student at the University of South Alabama, was shot and killed while naked, unarmed and under the influence of drugs by a black police officer.

The officer, Trevis Austin, was cleared of wrongdoing in 2013 by a Mobile County grand jury in a case that received little media coverage outside Alabama. Mr. Collar’s parents filed a federal lawsuit last year against the officer.

The far right has too large a hand in the republican agenda. If the Republican Party is to survive in an evolved America, it needs to kick RW racists to the side, or craft an agenda that speaks to all Americans .. which will make the racists run away. You don't need them. They drain your party, not expand it.

As researchers are quick to point out, FBI data on police shootings by race is notoriously incomplete, which may explain why Peter Moskos, assistant professor at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice at the City University of New York, decided to use figures from the website Killed by Police.

Based on that data, Mr. Moskos reported that roughly 49 percent of those killed by officers from May 2013 to April 2015 were white, while 30 percent were black. He also found that 19 percent were Hispanic and 2 percent were Asian and other races.

Adjusted to take into account the racial breakdown of the U.S. population, he said black men are 3.5 times more likely to be killed by police than white men. But also adjusted to take into account the racial breakdown in violent crime, the data actually show that police are less likely to kill black suspects than white ones.

“If one adjusts for the racial disparity in the homicide rate or the rate at which police are feloniously killed, whites are actually more likely to be killed by police than blacks,” said Mr. Moskos, a former Baltimore cop and author of the book “Cop in the Hood.”

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police,” he said. “Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”

BlackAssHole is only interested in promoting hate...

Hmmm . . . but is that bad?

The problem seems to be the police cannot tell, at times, between good guys and bad guys, and some times, even when they can, a good citizen gets popped.

Hmmm . . . but is that bad?

Is what bad? BlackAssHole's hate? Or the FACT that no one race is immune to injustice? Your point clarify's the Liberal Left's position on most issues, you want to hold someone accountable but not yourselves...

The problem seems to be the police cannot tell, at times, between good guys and bad guys, and some times, even when they can, a good citizen gets popped.

No one believes that senseless deaths are right, at the same time using race is not how you solve it, but that stupid POS we have for a POTUS stood there yesterday and used it at a memorial service, no one wanted to hear that crap...

You cannot lead with hate in your heart and Obama has done nothing but seek retribution...

Conservatives finally admitting that racism is a problem

"Finally"???

Oh, I get it. The liberal is trying to pretend they didn't see the racism all around them, so he can denigrate them without saying so directly. It's sort of a cowardly version of insulting someone.

As for racism, there has been tons of it, especially in the last 50 years. From liberals who join, staff, and run the Ku Klux Klan, to Democrat governors who signed Jom Crow laws and used fire hoses on peacefully protesting black people, to Democrats who write legislation based on the idea that black people can't handle normal life without great help from the government (while writing no such legislation for whites), to leftist media who scream endlessly that whites are acting like racists toward blacks, without ever mention the far greater rate at which blacks exercise racist behavior toward whites....

It's enough racism to fill the streets of Dallas ten times over. Which, come to think of it, it recently did.

But conservatives have been noticing it, and fighting it, for decades. Too bad liberals have been supporting that racism for even longer.
Conservatives weren't fighting the KKK since the KKK is, and always has been, made of right wing extremist Christian terrorists. You aren't fooling anyone but yourself and the other piss drinking revisionist retards.

Conservatives defended the KKK and racism with every fiber of their being. Their all time champion in the Senate was Robert Russell, and he would rise out of his grave and smite you if you ever tried to pin the "liberal" label on him, as would every other Southern Democrat of the period.

Seriously. Just how many pounds of brain damage to you have to have to claim the KKK is, or ever was, liberals? Goddam, that's some hilarious showing off of your idiocy right there. :lol:

They should hand out fines for that kind of stupidity in public.

2hs45eq.jpg

Last edited:
"white privilege" is a historical and social fact in America

anyone who attacks it is a racist

Tell me what, as a white person, I ever personally received simply because I was white.

If you can't give me any specific examples, that makes you the racist.

Racism is always a problem, when it is there. It just isn't the problem de jure that race baiters like Obama like to portray it as being. Unit blacks have a collective "physician heal thyself" moment, nothing will change. Blaming it on whitey isn't gonna solve anything.

In The Daily Caller, senior contributor Matt K. Lewis wrote about how the advent of smart phones and instant live streaming has made it impossible to deny that black people are disproportionately subjected to police violence.
Actually, smart phones are making it known that cops have been abusive toward EVERYONE for a very long time.

Which isn't to say they aren't more abusive toward blacks. They have been.

Tell me what, as a white person, I ever personally received simply because I was white. If you can't give me any specific examples, that makes you the racist.
Your question adds nothing to the discussion. You benefit because you are white in a predominantly white society. If you deny that, you are a cretin.

Tell me what, as a white person, I ever personally received simply because I was white. If you can't give me any specific examples, that makes you the racist.
Your question adds nothing to the discussion. You benefit because you are white in a predominantly white society. If you deny that, you are a cretin.

You claim I benefit because I'm white yet you can't provide one example of how I have. If you can't, you're dismissed. Since you won't, you're a liar.'

My question is asking you for proof of your claim. No proof, invalid claim. That makes you the racist.

In The Daily Caller, senior contributor Matt K. Lewis wrote about how the advent of smart phones and instant live streaming has made it impossible to deny that black people are disproportionately subjected to police violence.
Actually, smart phones are making it known that cops have been abusive toward EVERYONE for a very long time.

Which isn't to say they aren't more abusive toward blacks. They have been.

I absolutely agree with that. The awareness is due to technology, but cops have always been the same.

Forum List

Back