Conservatives paid a woman to pretend she was raped

About the time a Republican candidate looks like he will beat a democrat.

So no examples, just bullshit. I figured as such. Y'all don't have any morals or integrity anyway, so why would this bullshit post surprise anyone. Can you come up with an example of this? Because I can think of at least two examples of Conservatives doing it.

So you agree that this believe any accuser because women don't lie about rape meme is false?

No, I say that Conservatives are such shitty people they have to pay people to lie because they can't win a debate on facts.

In other words people do lie about rape.

Men lie about it all of the time. They say the sex was “consensual”, when the woman was passed out or too drunk to give consent. They claim the woman is just looking for a big payday even when the statute of limitations has run out and the woman has nothing to gain.

Charlie Rose said he believed his sexual advances were welcomed by the women he harassed. Which proves that men will even lie to themselves to justify behaviour they knew to be wrong.

Nope? So she didn't lie?

She was paid to lie. She got caught.

So you agree that this believe any accuser because women don't lie about rape meme is false?

I believe stories should be verified where possible. There were inconsistencies in this woman's story which is how liars are usually caught.

The original Post story about Roy Moore had 30 corroborating sources. This woman had no one to corroborate her story.

Oh? Who corroborated what?

Let's have some names.

Family members, employers, coworkers and friends all corroborated their stories.

Google the article asshole. It’s not my job to do YOUR research. You want a question answered use what passes for your brain.

No one is more intellectually lazy than a conservative.

The ratio now becomes Dem 87 - Rep 1, eh?

haha, man ... you goobers have gone so far down the rabbit hole, you will say ANY stupid thing to soothe yourselves.

The actions of this idiot O'Keefe don't reflect upon you.... but when you go into your little tailspin upon them being mentioned, you are telling the world they DO reflect upon you. Ironic, isn't it?
There are thousands of Democrats doing the same thing O’Keefe does every day.

The actions of this idiot O'Keefe don't reflect upon you.... but when you go into your little tailspin upon them being mentioned, you are telling the world they DO reflect upon you. Ironic, isn't it?

Oh, see, they absolutely do reflect on him because the tactics O'Keefe uses are the same tactics Conservatives use on the internet; invent or inflate characters that happen to justify the shitty arguments being made.
He is simply fighting raging forest fires with a tiny ember.

It is too bad Democrats are too stupid to understand what irony is.

Oh, see, they absolutely do reflect on him because the tactics O'Keefe uses are the same tactics Conservatives use on the internet; invent or inflate characters that happen to justify the shitty arguments being made.

That’s what they’re calling lying now “irony”.

Every time right wingers are caught, it’s “but Democrats do it too”. Where, when ??? I don’t recall Democrats tryng to deceive reporters with fake news stories they manufacture to discredit legitimate news.

But we have the Planned Parenthood videos which resulted in fraud charges against the producers, an attempt by Project Veritas to drug and rape a reporter to discredit her, the ACORN scam, and now an attempt to take down the Washington Post.

That’s what they’re calling lying now “irony”.

Every time right wingers are caught, it’s “but Democrats do it too”. Where, when ??? I don’t recall Democrats tryng to deceive reporters with fake news stories they manufacture to discredit legitimate news.

But we have the Planned Parenthood videos which resulted in fraud charges against the producers, an attempt by Project Veritas to drug and rape a reporter to discredit her, the ACORN scam, and now an attempt to take down the Washington Post.
Democrats are the reporters making up bullshit and calling it “news”.

That is the only reason shitshow organizations like TYT still exist, because the “mainstream” news is really no different.

Nope? So she didn't lie?

She was paid to lie. She got caught.

I believe stories should be verified where possible. There were inconsistencies in this woman's story which is how liars are usually caught.

The original Post story about Roy Moore had 30 corroborating sources. This woman had no one to corroborate her story.

Oh? Who corroborated what?

Let's have some names.

Family members, employers, coworkers and friends all corroborated their stories.

With bullshit.

Google the article asshole. It’s not my job to do YOUR research. You want a question answered use what passes for your brain.

I read it when published, and several times after. All bullshit hearsay exquisitely timed to the election.

There is no evidence. If there were, his own people would burn him at the stake.

So no examples, just bullshit. I figured as such. Y'all don't have any morals or integrity anyway, so why would this bullshit post surprise anyone. Can you come up with an example of this? Because I can think of at least two examples of Conservatives doing it.
Every Republican presidential candidate since I can remember has had an affair. Until they win, then the accusers disappear. Democrats have zero morals.

Every Republican presidential candidate since I can remember has had an affair. Until they win, then the accusers disappear. Democrats have zero morals.
Fuck you pathetic Trump submissive Bitch

Trump Bragged: ‘Nothing in the World Like First-Rate P**sy’
VERY SPECIAL
Years before the ‘Access Hollywood’ tape, the president crassly bragged about a woman’s private parts during a golf weekend at Mar-a-Lago.
171128-brandy-golf-mag-tease_odn071

In 2000, Corcoran was a guest on Trump’s 727 that weekend, and he wasn’t the only one. The article published in Maximum Golf magazine notes Trump had to wait at the marine terminal for now-disgraced pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein and his society gal-pal Ghislaine Maxwell—who have since been accused by dozens of women of running what amounted to a “sex slave” ring. Corcoran, who didn’t know the pair at the time, remembers Trump standing in the doorway of the plane yelling to them, “You broke the cardinal rule, Jeffery! Never be late for someone else’s plane!”

Fuck you pathetic Trump submissive Bitch

VERY SPECIAL
Years before the ‘Access Hollywood’ tape, the president crassly bragged about a woman’s private parts during a golf weekend at Mar-a-Lago.
171128-brandy-golf-mag-tease_odn071
And yet he still beat hillary, should tell you something, liberalism is dying. Thank God!

In 2000, Corcoran was a guest on Trump’s 727 that weekend, and he wasn’t the only one. The article published in Maximum Golf magazine notes Trump had to wait at the marine terminal for now-disgraced pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein and his society gal-pal Ghislaine Maxwell—who have since been accused by dozens of women of running what amounted to a “sex slave” ring. Corcoran, who didn’t know the pair at the time, remembers Trump standing in the doorway of the plane yelling to them, “You broke the cardinal rule, Jeffery! Never be late for someone else’s plane!”
And how many times did BILL ride on that plane? Oh, and he lied about it. He also visited the island many times. Ditching his secret service protection. There are also several now women, threatening to come clean about Clinton. Oh and also they weren't women when he did something with them.

Benghazi
Yes Obama and Hillary lied about four Americans dying. What a shame.
No they did not Lie ..the problem is you are a sissy Trump bitch and are so demented that you ignore eight investigations that totally cleared her

and you ignore that Trump is a documented serial adulterer a scam artist and a sexual pervert ..

Benghazi
Yes Obama and Hillary lied about four Americans dying. What a shame.
No they did not Lie ..the problem is you are a sissy Trump bitch and are so demented that you ignore eight investigations that totally cleared her

and you ignore that Trump is a documented serial adulterer a scam artist and a sexual pervert ..
So you still believe Bengali was a sudden protest, that was started because of a movie?

Forum List

Back