Conservatives, you don’t understand the border issue.

Sure thing Dago.
Trump was president during the election. Wide spread voter fraud is the responsibility of his DOJ and his appointed officials in all of federal law enforcement. You’re saying, you know it but Trump was too incompetent to prosecute it. .

It’s as hilarious as OBAMA was not a citizen…..while repugnants were in charge of federal law enforcement…how absolutely stupid are you ?

Last edited:
We have students , businessmen, professors, buyers and importers, tourists, scientists etc in the US on visas. What makes you think you know better?
My experience (working in Silicon Valley for 30 years) is that tech companies will hire engineers from foreign countries (such as India) because they work cheaper and do equivalent quality work as compared to an American with an engineering degree. You, no doubt, see that as a good thing.....I do not.

There wouldn’t be a border issue if we closed/militarized the border as we should have done decades ago.,
there wouldn't be a boarder issue if our immigration POLICY wasn't>>>>

s3-news-tmp-123315-bullshit--default--820.jpg

~S~

My experience (working in Silicon Valley for 30 years) is that tech companies will hire engineers from foreign countries (such as India) because they work cheaper and do equivalent quality work as compared to an American with an engineering degree. You, no doubt, see that as a good thing.....I do not.

I'd like to see a moratorium on all immigration for 20 years. Are you an engineer in silicon valley?

I'd like to see a moratorium on all immigration for 20 years. Are you an engineer in silicon valley?
Was, before I retired during the Indian invasion. Started my own business. Nothing against Indians though, they're good folks. Their arranged marriages are a bit strange.......

Forum List

Back