Conspiracy Charges Now Coming In Capitol Attack

The Feds have rolled up most of the low hanging fruit and are now starting to stich together the conspiracies surrounding the Insurrection.

These charges are much more serious and you can bet many of these creeps will roll over on their buddies once they realize how much jail time they are looking at

Any Congress critters taken into custody yet?
Boebert is still free. There are a few others that I'm sure are being looked at

The Feds have rolled up most of the low hanging fruit and are now starting to stich together the conspiracies surrounding the Insurrection.

These charges are much more serious and you can bet many of these creeps will roll over on their buddies once they realize how much jail time they are looking at

January 2016

Donald Trump boasted Saturday that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters,” Trump said at a campaign rally here.

After the event, Trump declined to answer when asked by CNN to clarify his comments.

The GOP front-runner has repeatedly pointed to the loyalty of his supporters, many of whom tell reporters and pollsters that almost nothing could make them change their mind about voting for Trump in the presidential race.

Forum List

Back