Contempt Citations May Be Appealed

You mean current Trump persecution might end, due to the fact there isn't any supporting facts? (lack of facts didn't stop Democrats from ACTUALY IMPEACHING TRUMP)...twice!
The stupid media keep crowing that a judge in NY issued a contempt citation on DJ Trump, but it can be appealed and I suspect his lawyers are doing that already. I think he will just keep stalling and appealing until that stupid AG gives up or is forced to quit.

Trump was a friend of the Clintons and a democrat years back. But I digress. So far, the Democrats have managed to target Trump for various allegations, from IRS/tax stuff to colluding with "Russia". Impeaching Trump twice over UNPROVEN allegations. Funny that the media/Democrat's never mentions...Pelosi's insider trading allegations or Hunter/Joe Biden's actual ties to Burisma.

Trump was a friend of the Clintons and a democrat years back. But I digress. So far, the Democrats have managed to target Trump for various allegations, from IRS/tax stuff to colluding with "Russia". Impeaching Trump twice over UNPROVEN allegations. Funny that the media/Democrat's never mentions...Pelosi's insider trading allegations or Hunter/Joe Biden's actual ties to Burisma.
I admit that Donald Trump lacks something in the diplomacy department, but remember he is a businessmen and not a politician. What he does is get things done and he never gives up once he has set his mind to a project. He is not able to keep all his campaign promises, but nobody in Washington is able to do that, as there are always people trying to stop you. He showed his persistance when he got the border wall going after so many people tried to stop him. The Mexican border is 1254 miles long and he finished all but 700 miles of it in two years. It took 3 votes in Congress and 4 lawsuits but he never gave up.

I admit that Donald Trump lacks something in the diplomacy department, but remember he is a businessmen and not a politician. What he does is get things done and he never gives up once he has set his mind to a project. He is not able to keep all his campaign promises, but nobody in Washington is able to do that, as there are always people trying to stop you. He showed his persistance when he got the border wall going after so many people tried to stop him. The Mexican border is 1254 miles long and he finished all but 700 miles of it in two years. It took 3 votes in Congress and 4 lawsuits but he never gave up.
The fence between the U.S. and Mexico is a political as well as physical border. The border between the United States and Mexico stretches 3,145 kilometers (1,954 miles), from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean.

You lose credibility when you cant even get the basics right

The fence between the U.S. and Mexico is a political as well as physical border. The border between the United States and Mexico stretches 3,145 kilometers (1,954 miles), from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean.

You lose credibility when you cant even get the basics right
, You got it wrong

The United States' southern border with Mexico is 1,933 miles long, stretching from the Pacific Ocean to the tip of South Texas. Some 700 of those miles have fencing in place.
What an asshole

, You got it wrong

The United States' southern border with Mexico is 1,933 miles long, stretching from the Pacific Ocean to the tip of South Texas. Some 700 of those miles have fencing in place.
What an asshole
Then why did you say it was 1254 miles long?

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back