Cop Chokes Then Body-Slams Man For Recording Arrest With Cellphone

I disagree with you, Androw. You cannot taze someone because they are telling you the police are blocking her way and she cannot move her car forward. Listen to the video. They could have given her more time to move the car - they were far too quick to use that tazer thing on her and the flood of curse words was just unbelievable! Calling her a dumb blank? Really? !

Those officers should be fired. She should be given an apology for the entire event.

its like torture.. the goalpasts shifts. It used to be police brutality only if they beat you to a pulp and left you for dead- now the left wants to push the cops buttons on a daily basis, follow them, record them etc.. then wait for them to sneeze than sue. Pretty soon if the libs had their way the police could only defend themselves if they got attacked first; and only then they MIGHT be able to use the spray on em.

That's exactly right. Honestly, I think we need to eliminate tasers, and go back to clubs. In the 1930s, if you screwed with a police officer, they would swing a club, as hard as they could, at your face, and knock your dumb &&& off your feet. Shockingly, people respected police officers, and there was rarely a need to beat people.

Now, these mindless apes (known as leftists regardless of color), think they should be able to mouth off, taunt, resist, fight, argue, and provoke police all day long... and then start screamingly like spoiled brats when anything happens to them.

No pity. No sympathy. No tears shed by me for these scum sucking bits of human trash. They need shot and killed. Society as a whole would be better off without them. Once they are dead, and respect for authority is regained, we'll end up with a civil society again.

This girl was black and she was tazed by police for sitting in her car and recording an arrest. From a distance you can see on the video she took. The police arrested her claiming she hit a cop with her car. She was refusing to move forward when they told her move forward because there were cops standing in front of her car! How could she move?! She told them this. I remember hearing it on the recording. Her father was a veteran police officer as I recall and she said, I can record this and nobody better tell me I cannot record this. While she was recording was when the action all started happening. Here is the news story. Question to Androw. Why did the police erase her tape recording? Why did they arrest her and put her in the clink over night? Why did they drop all charges once they learned she had managed to get the recording back off of a cloud app? You see? Something is not adding up here. I don't recall hearing green light in the video but I see they have put it in this Baltimore Sun news story. Here it is:

Woman in arrest video describes violent takedown by police - Baltimore Sun

But as she got near, she stopped to record a group of police arresting a man across the street.

Mwamba, 36, flicked on the video recorder on her cell phone, telling officers she was allowed to record. But the situation quickly devolved into Mwamba's being hauled from her Toyota, tasered and charged with assaulting two police officers.

Police Commissioner Anthony W. Batts was asked about the incident during the Police Department's "Twitter Town Hall" question-and-answer session Monday, and the agency later sent out a statement condemning the language as "both offensive and unacceptable."

The agency had hours earlier concluded a news conference with Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake in which officials presented statistics showing a steep drop in discourtesy complaints against officers and in notices received from lawyers about their intent to file lawsuits.
The cop starts screaming at her out of the car while tazing her, he calls her a dumb blank (cuss word) She tells him her father is a police officer and cannot believe they are doing that. Then the guy accuses her - you just tried to run over an officer - that was an outright lie. When they learned she had that video back? They suddenly dropped all the charges. Very suspicious. Note^ the officer also called her a dumb blank and was cussing at her. Very unprofessional behavior and this would be the type of police officer that should be taken off the force permanently.

She's lucky she didn't get raped and murdered.

its like torture.. the goalpasts shifts. It used to be police brutality only if they beat you to a pulp and left you for dead- now the left wants to push the cops buttons on a daily basis, follow them, record them etc.. then wait for them to sneeze than sue. Pretty soon if the libs had their way the police could only defend themselves if they got attacked first; and only then they MIGHT be able to use the spray on em.

That's exactly right. Honestly, I think we need to eliminate tasers, and go back to clubs. In the 1930s, if you screwed with a police officer, they would swing a club, as hard as they could, at your face, and knock your dumb &&& off your feet. Shockingly, people respected police officers, and there was rarely a need to beat people.

Psychopathic.

Now, these mindless apes (known as leftists regardless of color), think they should be able to mouth off, taunt, resist, fight, argue, and provoke police all day long... and then start screamingly like spoiled brats when anything happens to them.

No pity. No sympathy. No tears shed by me for these scum sucking bits of human trash. They need shot and killed. Society as a whole would be better off without them. Once they are dead, and respect for authority is regained, we'll end up with a civil society again.

Seek professional psychiatric help for your mental illness!

Actually, don't...just off yourself.

I disagree with you, Androw. You cannot taze someone because they are telling you the police are blocking her way and she cannot move her car forward. Listen to the video. They could have given her more time to move the car - they were far too quick to use that tazer thing on her and the flood of curse words was just unbelievable! Calling her a dumb blank? Really? !

Those officers should be fired. She should be given an apology for the entire event.

You have the right to be wrong.

Until you prove that there were in fact police officers standing directly in front of her car, when they told her to pull forward.... a claim not a single other person has supported or even alleged... then you are just making up crap.

I have watched the video now, a dozen times. It's not going to magically change because you keep telling me to listen to it again.

They don't need to give her 'more time'. They ordered her to pull forward. I have been stopped by police numberous times. In one such instance, I was given a direct order to pull my car over to the side, off the road. I said "Yes sir". Without needing "more time", I did exactly as I was told RIGHT THEN.

What I did not do, was say "are your telling me I can't record?" "Nobody going to tell me I can't record" "Ok I'm going to park elsewhere instead" "Ok I'm recording all of this".

I did not argue with the officer. I did not bicker with the officer. I did not just do whatever I wanted and ignored the officer. I did not taunt them with "you can't tell me...." or "I'm recording all this....".

I just simply did EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TOLD RIGHT AWAY.

She absolutely deserved everything she got, and in my opinion should have gotten a ton more.

You support the criminal. I support the police. I get that. You have the right to defend a criminal. I have the right defend the police.

If you can actually PROVE that crap that there was a police officer directly in front of her car when they told her to pull forward, feel free. I'd love to see it. Even then, that would only make the case both were at fault, because again, if she hadn't be parked in the middle of the road taunting the police with "no one can tell me I can't record!", none of the rest would have happened.

Last edited:

Psychopathic.

Seek professional psychiatric help for your mental illness!

Actually, don't...just off yourself.

I'm sorry, you must have me confused with someone who give a crap about your opinion of me. My apologies for your mistake. For your benefit, allow me to inform you, that your opinion of me, has not, nor does, nor ever will matter to me in anyway. Again, I am enlightening you of your irrelevance to me, for your benefit. If you wish to continue wasting your time posting crap I couldn't care less about, that's your choice to continue being irrelevant, and will reflect only on you.

Have a nice day.

And yet...you "don't care" so much that you respond to every post. Dance, my puppet...DANCE!

Androw...a statist conformist who believes the cops are never in the wrong!

Androw...a statist conformist who believes the cops are never in the wrong!

No one ever said there are no bad cops. Bad cops aren't the reason blacks have a criminal culture in the liberal run plantations. You proud of that?

Until you prove that there were in fact police officers standing directly in front of her car, when they told her to pull forward.... a claim not a single other person has supported or even alleged... then you are just making up crap.

I have watched the video now, a dozen times. It's not going to magically change because you keep telling me to listen to it again.

They don't need to give her 'more time'. They ordered her to pull forward. I have been stopped by police numberous times. In one such instance, I was given a direct order to pull my car over to the side, off the road. I said "Yes sir". Without needing "more time", I did exactly as I was told RIGHT THEN.

What I did not do, was say "are your telling me I can't record?" "Nobody going to tell me I can't record" "Ok I'm going to park elsewhere instead" "Ok I'm recording all of this".

I did not argue with the officer. I did not bicker with the officer. I did not just do whatever I wanted and ignored the officer. I did not taunt them with "you can't tell me...." or "I'm recording all this....".

She absolutely deserved everything she got, and in my opinion should have gotten a ton more.

You support the criminal. I support the police. I get that. You have the right to defend a criminal. I have the right defend the police.

If you can actually PROVE that crap that there was a police officer directly in front of her car when they told her to pull forward, feel free. I'd love to see it. Even then, that would only make the case both were at fault, because again, if she hadn't be parked in the middle of the road taunting the police with "no one can tell me I can't record!", none of the rest would have happened.

Oh for heaven's sakes, Androw! Fast forward the video to 1:20 please! She has a recording of the police walking in front of her car! She says, how can I move my car when the police are right here! She is letting them know that she cannot move the car until they get out of harms way! Now do you see what I am seeing? Police walking in front of her car through her front windshield you can see it. THIS is why they dropped the charges. The video proved she didn't move the car so how in the world could she have tried to run down police officers with it? They are telling a lie! She didn't try to hit anyone with her car.

I am not making anything up. I am telling you what I see on the video. Could someone please fast forward to 1:20 on this video and tell me what they see and what she says and how quickly - within seconds they are screaming at her and attacking her with a taser? I'm not wrong. This was a clear cut case of the officers involved overstepping their authority. I do not condone police acting like this and cussing at a woman! They are wrong and should be told to apologise to her!

Mindless apes? We are all created in the image of God, Androw. Irregardless of race or political leanings. What a something! There is such a thing as police officers who overstep their authority. Not many but some and those are the ones that need to lose their badges. They give a bad name to the many who became police officers to serve. Not to intimidate and go on some power trip. The girl's father was a police officer. I hope they apologised to her father and mother too. They should!

Oh for heaven's sakes, Androw! Fast forward the video to 1:20 please! She has a recording of the police walking in front of her car! She says, how can I move my car when the police are right here! She is letting them know that she cannot move the car until they get out of harms way! Now do you see what I am seeing? Police walking in front of her car through her front windshield you can see it. THIS is why they dropped the charges. The video proved she didn't move the car so how in the world could she have tried to run down police officers with it? They are telling a lie! She didn't try to hit anyone with her car.

I am not making anything up. I am telling you what I see on the video. Could someone please fast forward to 1:20 on this video and tell me what they see and what she says and how quickly - within seconds they are screaming at her and attacking her with a taser? I'm not wrong. This was a clear cut case of the officers involved overstepping their authority. I do not condone police acting like this and cussing at a woman! They are wrong and should be told to apologise to her!

I can't see enough in the video to say if there were police blocking her, but you can clearly hear her say, repeatedly, "I'll pull up, I'll pull up.". Then she asks how she can pull over with the police in the way, followed almost immediately by the sounds of physical altercation.

It's not conclusive, but certainly doesn't sound good.

She also says repeatedly I know I can't record while she keeps recording. And in that retarded Parkinsons way. Apparently no one knows how to hold a freaking camera still.

Lefties will be yammering-on about this shit for the next few weeks, until the next Bad Political Thing happens to their Failed Messiah.

Then they'll forget all about this, just like they yammer-on about Black poverty, then throw a few bucks at 'em, then forget about 'em again for 2-4 years at a time.

They're Users-of-People... the Eaters of Souls... to be guarded against, but not taken seriously, unless they hold political power... which is quickly slipping from their grasp.

Yes she said that..... AFTER.... arguing with the cop over sitting in the street... AFTER... taunting them saying "nobody can tell me I can't record".... AFTER... being told to pull forward.... AFTER.... bickering with him "are you telling me I can't record?"..... AFTER... being told to pull forward, and instead saying "ok I'll park".... Fail fail fail fail fail.

You really can't grasp this? See, I would have done.... NONE of that. I would have simply PULLED FORWARD.... RIGHT THEN....

You are telling me there was a cop directly in front of her car? I don't believe you, and I don't believe her.

*I* think that she was referring to there being cops along the street where *SHE* decided she wanted to park, instead of pulling forward.

Again.... You are taking her side, without any evidence except that she was parked in the middle of the road, which she herself admits to.

If there were cops directly in front of her car, then perhaps she should have recorded that on her phone.

I don't believe it. Flat out, I'm calling her a liar.

You are trying to tell me that the police officer that was standing there telling her to pull forward, was saying that at the very moment that there was a police officer directly in front of her car, that he was giving her a direct command to run over a fellow officer?.... really. That's your argument?

Prove it. Not "oh she said x"... You PROVE that is what happened. Otherwise, I'm calling you both liars.

I can't see enough in the video to say if there were police blocking her, but you can clearly hear her say, repeatedly, "I'll pull up, I'll pull up.". Then she asks how she can pull over with the police in the way, followed almost immediately by the sounds of physical altercation.

It's not conclusive, but certainly doesn't sound good.

No, the officer told her very clearly to pull forward... the light is green. Implication... she was parked in the middle of the road, at a green light, not moving.

*SHE* decided that instead of doing what she was told.... PULL FORWARD, that she was going to do her own thing, and park.

There were cops along the road. I personally do not believe there were police directly in front of her car. I believe there were cops along the road, where SHE decided she wanted to park.... instead of PULLING FORWARD.

When she refused to obey the officer, and bickered with him over 'are you telling me I can't record?'.... that's when she was ordered to park, and the problem happened.

If she had done what she was told... or better yet, not been stopped in the middle of the road to begin with... I do not believe anything would have happened.

People get this idiotic idea that if you start recording an officer, suddenly they can ignore what the officer says, and you can bicker with them. You just do what they say. If you really believe the order was wrong, or there was an issue, file a complaint or take it to court, and you generally will be treated fairly.

But in the moment.... you are dealing with an officer of the law. They have been given the authority to enforce the law, and you need to respect that... SHUT UP... DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD. It's really that simple folks.

There's another video of a guy with a conceal carry, and the officer didn't know it. They pulled him over, and were talking with him, and finally he blurted out that he had conceal carry, and had a gun right on his hip.

The officer completely freaked out, and was screaming and yelling at him.

But........... he was not tazed. Was not hit. Was not cuffed. Was not attacked. Not shot, not maced, not kicked.... nothing.

Want to know why? It's real simple. The man did EXACTLY as was told. He didn't scream back. He didn't resist. He didn't taunt. He didn't provoke. He was not sitting there "nobody can tell me I can't carry" or bickering with the police. He did everything he was ordered to do, and even though the officer was completely enraged, he was not harmed, beaten, tazed, or anything.

It's just that simple..... Officers do not just randomly attack people. You provoke them, and then cry about getting tazed.

When cops can charge you with anything and then you have to pay your way to prove your innocence its no wonder why the prison population is out of control

When cops can charge you with anything and then you have to pay your way to prove your innocence its no wonder why the prison population is out of control
Yes... I'm sure that the prisons are full of innocent minority males who did not do it.

Forum List

Back