cop pepper sprays motorist that gave him the finger

i have never flipped off a cop....just looking for trouble but still does not allow the cop to do this crap

why is it conservatives see no problem with cameras on innocent people all day long but raise hell when you put cops on camera? why are cops afraid to be filmed? why do they resist body cams?

i have never flipped off a cop....just looking for trouble but still does not allow the cop to do this crap

Well...he charged him with the traffic offense "Obstructed View". So it was technically a legal stop. And SCOTUS ruling Wilson v. Maryland says if a cop says get out of a car...you have to.

This liberal idiot just picked a smart...and short tempered...cop who found a petty but legal traffic offense...and knew the Maryland vs Wilson law.

See him touch the guys arm first to try to pull him from the car? That little half assed attempt allowed him to say the suspect tightened his arm...thus going from passive to defensive resistance and justifying use of pepper spray.

Of course...if the local DA is a cop hater...they'll charge the cop. Chief may still fire him. But it was all legal....petty...but legal. Made my day though.

The lesson here is simple - we have so many laws that everyone is a criminal.

Oppose the state? You're a criminal.

So far as I'm concerned, the disrespect shown by that gesture to a LEO authorizes deadly force as a FIRST option.... fear ir no fear.

We Conservatives hear constantly about respecting the office of POTUS even if we don't like the office holder. Why doesn't that apply to the officer's badge as well?

Funny how they forget that whole respect thing.

Im glad the officer sprayed him. These cop hating liberale obviously never got any discipline or manners from mommy and daddy. Or...daddy and daddy. Or....daddy and maddy and zommy or..whatever these left wing pervert degenerates call themselves now.

Spray that fucker. Put me on the jury. NOT GUILTY. Only takes one. Remember that America. When liberal vigilantes like the Baltimore bitch goes after cops...vvolunteer for jury duty. Not guilty. Only takes 1.

Then you need to argue with the SCOTUS about what they have ruled is protected by the 1st amendment. They have ruled that flipping the bird comes under free speech. The liberal was baiting the cop. But the cop responded to the bait in the worst way. Pepper spray for a calm citizen who is simply asking why he was pulled over? All of what the guy did , while annoying, is legal. Cops aren't exempt from being annoyed.

I understand all that...I just dont give a fuck. Put me on the jury. Not guilty.

So you don't give a shit about the law. You just want cops to get their way. Not a surprise.
The law wasn't broken, skid mark. He wouldn't step out of the vehicle so he got an eye full of OC. Good.

You Leftwats never have an innocent victim in any of your cop hater threads.

STOP RESISTING ARREST AND STOP BREAKING THE LAW!

Idiots.

And yet I never have any negative contacts with law enforcement. I don't flip cops the bird and don't break any laws. Amazing how that works for me.

And yet I never have any negative contacts with law enforcement. I don't flip cops the bird and don't break any laws. Amazing how that works for me.

Amazing isnt it? Ive lived in Charleston for 10 years now. Ive been stopped twice by cops. One for running a stop sign. I did it. And once for a seat belt. Which I also didnt wear.

Got tickets. Judge reduced both.

I didnt get beat up. Or sprayed. Or shot. But then again...I just handed him my info and took the ticket.

Lots of cops are bullies and dicks....it's what attracts them to law enforcement. But that said, you flip off a cop, you deal with the consequences...if he'd handed over his ID he wouldn't have gotten sprayed. If the cop had wanted to be a prick he could have kicked out one of the guy's taillights, stood on the end of his muffler, and given him tickets for a broken taillight and excessive noise. :lol:

Maybe you can get the First Amendment removed from our Constitution too.

Seriously, you really have some wacko anger issues.

I believe the entire document needs to be rewritten.

My anger issues have to do with morons like this driver, not any physical issue.

Absolute bullshit. The cop was way out of line.
I agree. I would never encourage anyone to flip their fingers, but at least their fingers are still being kept to themselves. To me, a cop shouldn't get physical in any way until the other person in the picture makes the first move.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I agree. I would never encourage anyone to flip their fingers, but at least their fingers are still being kept to themselves. To me, a cop shouldn't get physical in any way until the other person in the picture makes the first move.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Failing to obey instructions and resisting arrest was the first move. There's never any actual victims in any of these cop hater threads.

I loved the video, thanks! When will you stupid liberals learn that you can't show your ass in public with no consequences? The retard from Cop Block played a stupid game and won his stupid prize.

Serving the public means the public at large, you moms should have taught you that you aren't really that special, cops aren't there to service your individual needs to validate your self image. Disobey a lawful command and you get what's coming to you. Grow up, it really isn't all that hard to do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Failing to obey instructions and resisting arrest was the first move. There's never any actual victims in any of these cop hater threads.
I agree that not obeying instructions and resisting arrest is the first move, but to me, pepper spray shouldn't have been used until the person being arrested decided to get physical and it sounds like they never were before the spray was pulled out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I agree that not obeying instructions and resisting arrest is the first move, but to me, pepper spray shouldn't have been used until the person being arrested decided to get physical and it sounds like they never were before the spray was pulled out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The cop was following procedure, that much should have been clear. Those procedures are all for a reason, even if it doesn't make sense to you.

Failing to obey instructions IS resisting arrest.

Forum List

Back