Cop Pointing Rifle At Ferguson Protestors: "I Will Fucking Kill You"

At some point you have to speak to animals in the only languagr they understand.

Saying "please sir, step back a little" works for most of us civil people. Like tea party folks who protested like adults.

But these animals only understand violence. Back the fuck up. If your crowd of thugs rushes me ill drop your ass.

THAT they understand.

How dare you call law enforcement terrorist.......
May you seriously need them one day and God willing they will be very slow to respond, after all you don't need them, do you??

I can guarantee if I took my 12 gauge and pointed it at a bunch of progressive MNSBC journalists, and then yelled "I'm gonna fuckin' kill you" I would be called a "Right Wing Terrorist."

Right? Wouldn't that make me a terrorist? Using aggressive force to achieve a political goal?

Why is it any different for the Police?

@DrDoomNGloom

Those aren't police boy. That's an invasion force of OATHBREAKERS with equipment from Falluhjah, making War on the American People, making them traitors under Article III, Section 3 of the United States Constitution.

Every Oathbreaker will hang, just like the Nazis at Nuremburg. Just you wait boy.

I can guarantee if I took my 12 gauge and pointed it at a bunch of progressive MNSBC journalists, and then yelled "I'm gonna fuckin' kill you" I would be called a "Right Wing Terrorist."

Right? Wouldn't that make me a terrorist? Using aggressive force to achieve a political goal?

@DrDoomNGloom
Not if those journalists were a horde of rioters who were rushing towards you in an aggressive manner.

Riot control is ugly work.

@DrDoomNGloom

The MSNBC journalists are not breaking the law.
You are not a licensed law enforcer.
These people who are looting and stealing in the night are nothing but thugs and thieves they are not protestors and that is the only language they know and will respond to.
The police are enforcing the law, they are not doing anything political.

Except no one was breaking the law there. Please tell us at which point in the video the officer was swarmed by a horde of journalists.

Stop lying you Totalitarian pig.

The MSNBC journalists are not breaking the law.
You are not a licensed law enforcer.
These people who are looting and stealing in the night are nothing but thugs and thieves they are not protestors and that is the only language they know and will respond to.
The police are enforcing the law, they are not doing anything political.

Neither were the other journalists. Stop lying.

Every person is licensed law enforcer by the 2nd Amendment. Citizen arrest? Stop lying.

There was no looting and stealing occurring in that video or anywhere in the immediate vicinity. The police scanner was almost silent last night. STOP LYING.

The police are enforcing unconstitutional laws, and the enforcement of such laws in the highest and volatile political act possible. Stop lying.

Stop lying.

Stop lying.

There is a difference between protesting and rioting.

Protesting is protected, rioting is not.

If this was a group entirely made up of peaceful protestors, I would agree that this behavior would be inexcusable.

But we all know it wasn't.

Except no one was breaking the law there. Please tell us at which point in the video the officer was swarmed by a horde of journalists.

Stop lying you Totalitarian pig.

You need to stop eating those brownies, put them down and take a break because you are not making any sense.

@DrDoomNGloom

Seems like you need a little context here, you act as if either act occurs in a vacuum.....
Police have the "job" of "serving and protecting" the citizens by enforcing laws, sometimes requiring the use of deadly force.....

The journalist and others were told to back off in a tense situation, defying that order even in the pursuit of journalism is not only stupid but could be deadly ..........
Now you next stupid statement would be "you would shoot a journalist??".

Yes give that context and knowing that if we define all journalist as non combatants and deem them innocuous there will be some ass hole somewhere who dons a journalist costume and proceeds to do massive damage to LEO's......

So you understand journalist are not bullet proof and should follow law enforcements directions, at least it was well documented and the officer was well within HIS RIGHTS to self protection ........ clearly evident to all commanders and IAD, that cop will not be persecuted one moment for his actions as well he should not be.

Now you think you are so intelligent give me one scenario that would allow you as a citizen to posses a shot gun in public and point it at anyone.........
A citizen who owns property in some states have the right to aim a loaded weapon at you in the protection of their property but that right ends at their property lines.

So now I will patiently wait for your response .....

If this was a group entirely made up of peaceful protestors, I would agree that this behavior would be inexcusable.

Tell us at what time rioting was occurring in this video:

STOP LYING STOP LYING STOP LYING
STOP LYING STOP LYING STOP LYING[
/center]​

The Founding Fathers were GENIUSES to enshrine the Second Amendment into the Bill of Rights. It's specifically designed for tyrants like DrDoom.

Haha the jackasses in the video are trying to chase down a cop....who was backing away from them...to swarm him and shove cameras in his face..

You fucking retards. Im all for police showing restraint. But if you keep provoking them...being verbally threatened is the least you deserved haha! That cop was backing up...from a crowd that was pursuing him and trying to surround him. And they are pissed that he threatened them?

Society is so collapsing. Im gonna be pissed if thus shit interrupts football season.

\

Haha the jackasses in the video are trying to chase down a cop....who was backing away from them...to swarm him and shove cameras in his face..\

At which point (time) in the video? Which persons, describe them. Where are these people located in the video at that time.

STOP LYING

STOP LYING

STOP LYING

/center]​

You can't hear those people yelling "DON'T THROW ANYTHING" ?

What's your position in taking threads off topic when you begin to lose?

What is the difference in the two situations?

You said:

Better to intimidate than to allow an escalation resulting in an actual live fire.

Is that what you supported at the Bundy ranch? Federal agents intimidating the ranch occupants with massive force to avoid escalation?

How are the two different?

Oh, Bundy lives in Missouri and was burning down Kwik Trips?

Loons will be loons

At some point you have to speak to animals in the only languagr they understand.

Saying "please sir, step back a little" works for most of us civil people. Like tea party folks who protested like adults.

But these animals only understand violence. Back the fuck up. If your crowd of thugs rushes me ill drop your ass.

THAT they understand.

The fact that you refer to people as animals is precisely why I'm glad you are no longer on anyone's police force.

You might have a point if those were the people he was pointing the rifle at and threatening to kill.

/center]​

If you talk disrespectful to a cop he is going to talk disrespectful back to you. That's all he did. If he had actually shot someone then there is the outrage.
Rioting or not, had nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back