Coppin State University teacher Calls for Gun Owners to Be Shot

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
I have already sent the school my demands that they immediately fire this asshat

-Geaux
------------------------------------

"So if you love guns, if they make you feel safe, if you hold and cuddle with them at night, then you need to be shot. You need to feel a bullet rip through your flesh, and if you survive and enjoy the feeling––then the right to bear arms will be all yours."

In what will go down as one of the most disgusting, hate filled articles ever published on the hard left clickbait rag Salon.com, an author and liberal college professor has written a piece that calls for all gun owners to be shot.

No, you did not read that incorrectly and this is not hyperbole.

The article, written by Coppin State University teacher D. Watkins, not only calls for all gun owners to be shot but also ridiculously compares them to slaveholders while claiming that there is no legitimate reason to own a weapon.

Starting out the article with the writers dreams of charging five thousand dollars per bullet, Watkins then makes his position on gun ownership in America startlingly clear. (emphasis mine)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...ng-gun-owners-slaveholders-calls-them-be-shot

he was kidding-----like Jonathan Swift's "A MODEST PROPOSAL"-------wasn't he?

Wouldn't gun nuts being shot be classified as "shit happens"?

So you agree in that for one to purchase a gun they must accept a non lethal firing squad to do so?

-Geaux

Wouldn't gun nuts being shot be classified as "shit happens"?

So you agree in that for one to purchase a gun they must accept a non lethal firing squad to do so?

-Geaux

Hell no!! I'm a gun owner myself, and will probably buy more. I just believe the gun nuts who oppose any reasonable restrictions probably have it coming.

gun%20meme.jpg

Just curious, do you consider killing an armed intruder the same as a mass shooter killing people?

-Geaux
No dumbass.

Now here's a question for you. Do you think it's easier for a mass shooter to get a gun in the U.S. than in other 1st world countries that have only a tiny fraction of as many mass shootings as the U.S.?

Straw man-- Other countries don't have a US Constitution.

Now, my turn......

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Hint Gun owners = Many

-Geaux

Just curious, do you consider killing an armed intruder the same as a mass shooter killing people?

-Geaux
No dumbass.

Now here's a question for you. Do you think it's easier for a mass shooter to get a gun in the U.S. than in other 1st world countries that have only a tiny fraction of as many mass shootings as the U.S.?

Straw man-- Other countries don't have a US Constitution.

Now, my turn......

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Hint Gun owners = Many

-Geaux
Yeah fuck the few. That's the principle this country was founded on.

Good fucking grief. :cuckoo:

I have already sent the school my demands that they immediately fire this asshat

-Geaux
------------------------------------

"So if you love guns, if they make you feel safe, if you hold and cuddle with them at night, then you need to be shot. You need to feel a bullet rip through your flesh, and if you survive and enjoy the feeling––then the right to bear arms will be all yours."

In what will go down as one of the most disgusting, hate filled articles ever published on the hard left clickbait rag Salon.com, an author and liberal college professor has written a piece that calls for all gun owners to be shot.

No, you did not read that incorrectly and this is not hyperbole.

The article, written by Coppin State University teacher D. Watkins, not only calls for all gun owners to be shot but also ridiculously compares them to slaveholders while claiming that there is no legitimate reason to own a weapon.

Starting out the article with the writers dreams of charging five thousand dollars per bullet, Watkins then makes his position on gun ownership in America startlingly clear. (emphasis mine)

Professor Compares Law-Abiding Gun-Owners To Slaveholders, Calls For Them To Be Shot | Zero Hedge

The teacher seems to have neglected the fact that gun owners shoot back.

-Geaux
No dumbass.

Depends. Does the country have secure borders?
No.

Really? What other 1st world countries have wide open borders?

-Geaux
No dumbass.

No.

You tell me. How many 1st world countries have closed borders?

We have idiots, I mean real stupid morons, running and teaching in college these days.

Someone should put a notice in the papers and flyers that this school is a gun free zone and this professor believes in being unarmed. That should do it.

-Geaux
No dumbass.

terrorists in France Belgium and Great Britain had zero trouble getting AK-47's. All 3 Countries allow almost no firearms ownership and sure as hell ban AK-47's.

-Geaux
No dumbass.

terrorists in France Belgium and Great Britain had zero trouble getting AK-47's. All 3 Countries allow almost no firearms ownership and sure as hell ban AK-47's.
Combine all of those countries and they have a tiny fraction of the number of mass shootings the U.S. has had.

Next.

-Geaux
No dumbass.

No.

You mean closed then to illegals? Or closed them to visitors and legal immigrants?

No dumbass.

No.

You mean closed then to illegals? Or closed them to visitors and legal immigrants?
Get to your fucking point. Stop pussyfooting around. Illegal immigrants are no less legal here than in other 1st world countries.

-Geaux
No dumbass.

Combine all of those countries and they have a tiny fraction of the number of mass shootings the U.S. has had.

Next.

They also combine to have about 70% smaller population than we do. So....while they have a lot fewer mass shooters....I bet they also have fewer carpenters and fewer firemen and fewer plumbers.

Forum List

Back