Cops are still killing nigga's, but BLM has been silenced......

Black males are 20x more likely to be involved in a violent crime. It all adds up when you do the math. If redneck trailer trash were the ones racking up those kind of numbers, Democrats would be calling for their internment and deportation, possibly executions.

But that has nothing to do with cops killing people. Thats an excuse that you're trying to tie to police actions .

How many people per year on average do cops kill unjustly???

You tell me. You're the stat addict.

It's usually about 25 who are ruled unjust.

You should be more informed on stats of it all. It puts it in perspective.

Or....if you just want to hate cops...dont. Then cops could have only 1 bad shoot per year and you all could use that 1 as proof to demonize all 1,000,000.

"A year of reckoning:
Police fatally shoot nearly 1,000

Bux be like: But thats a 1000 people out of 300 million people which is less than 0.01% so in essence 1000 people is pretty good since I can play with numbers and shit
It isn't a matter of good or bad though is it, what matters is how many were justified and how many were unjustified.

You mean which cop had an excuse for it and which didnt. Coincidentally they all have excuses...weird how that happens

750523ad765e8d3c6c3d4cd2487c71c5.jpg
You're too hostile to reality and logic and reason to talk to as if you actually care about the truth. You just want to feeeeeel right.

Not sure what that means but its a typical dodge from what I stated. Hostile to reality :badgrin: logic and reason :badgrin:.

I just want to feel and you cant present reality logic or reason...Good job on showing how you're different. High Five!

Black males are 20x more likely to be involved in a violent crime. It all adds up when you do the math. If redneck trailer trash were the ones racking up those kind of numbers, Democrats would be calling for their internment and deportation, possibly executions.

But that has nothing to do with cops killing people. Thats an excuse that you're trying to tie to police actions .

Or....if you just want to hate cops...dont. Then cops could have only 1 bad shoot per year and you all could use that 1 as proof to demonize all 1,000,000.

So, you dont know how many people are killed unjustly? :confused:That helps.

Saying "usually 25 people die per year" isnt a stat. Take your own advice and become informed on stats.

In my state....SC....we have had 2 in the past year that were unjust. Our state has about 5,000 cops. Our local city department has about 300 cops. I see them around town every day. Not shooting people.

Those 2 in SC have nothing at all to do with our local 300....or the other 4,998 in our state. Those 2 made a choice. The others didnt.

Its all about feeeeelings for CC. The guy is a prisoner of his politically correct brainwashing. A lost cause. Pinochet helicopter tour bait.

Attachments

• 3x10sticker.gif
    3x10sticker.gif
    238.5 KB · Views: 37

Saying "usually 25 people die per year" isnt a stat. Take your own advice and become informed on stats.

Um....hey idiot...."about 25" per year....means the number isn't always 25. Sometimes more. Sometimes less.

I'm well informed on the stats of this issue. You arent....or pretend not to be....because the stats destroy the premise of #BlackLivesMatter.

It's estimated that about 25,000 Americans have been killed by illegal aliens. Why no outrage? It's estimated that about 350,000 Black Americans have been murdered by other Black Americans in 35 years. White (racist?) cops arrested most of them.

Um....hey idiot...."about 25" per year....means the number isn't always 25. Sometimes more. Sometimes less.

I'm well informed on the stats of this issue. You arent....or pretend not to be....because the stats destroy the premise of #BlackLivesMatter.
He's an idiot.

I know thats why I said thats not a stat and you should take your own advice and become informed on stats. Instead of guessing the stats....why dont you cite them?

Pulling a random number from your bunghole isnt worth debate

You don't seem to like to answer questions or provide evidence for anything you say, CC. Apparently your criteria for which shootings are justified and unjustified is different than the people who actually do the investigating in these matters..so what is your criteria?

Don't be a pussy now.

You're just trolling. You're going to have to try harder than that
You're scared to answer, and you never have facts or answers questions. You're the troll and you are also a chicken shit coward when it comes to debate. A little worm.

ClosedCaption CAN'T answer it. He has no clue. His criteria is this:
1. A cop cannot shoot a person of color

That's it. That's his entire criteria.

You're scared to answer, and you never have facts or answers questions. You're the troll and you are also a chicken shit coward when it comes to debate. A little worm.

Getting him to admit that's the case in his opinion is like pulling teeth though.

Answer what? He never asked a question. You use this "you cant answer" line so often you dont even use a question anymore :)

I asked you how many people were unjustly shot last year and you said "Uhhh probably about...like 25" :thup:

Answer what? He never asked a question. You use this "you cant answer" line so often you dont even use a question anymore :)

I asked you how many people were unjustly shot last year and you said "Uhhh probably about...like 25" :thup:
I asked you a question. Quit deflecting.

Google is your friend too:

54 police officers have faced criminal charges for fatally shooting someone while on duty in the past decade

Thank me later.

When a bullet from a cops gun enters into another human being that person becomes a criminal. Thems the rules. Cops are infallible.

Bullshit. Most places cops are held to a higher standard than almost any other profession. You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Forum List

Back