Cops ignoring crime to avoid the hassle; Arrests plummet; Violent crime soars.

If they're not doing their jobs let them go. Save the taxpayers a little money.

But, when they do, do their jobs, you want them out in jail.
I want them fired when they completely fail at doing their job and disgracing their profession. Just like would happen anywhere else.

You hold them to an impossible standard.
No. Just because you want to hold them to zero standard, doesn't mean they shouldn't be expected to fulfill their oaths and do their job.

Funny.....cops have stopped stopping minorities. And crime soars. And we say minorities commit the most crime...and you say it's false. Hmmmm.
What kind of crime has increased because cops have ceased stopping minorities? Please list the categories.

So funny to watch liberals crying out laws to enforced!
you mean those same liberals who cried out against child labor, slavery, and industrial pollution?
Those same liberals "cried out about those things and were responsible for the promulgation of JUST laws to correct those societal ills.
You sure had to reach back a few generations to find something honorable by your liberals. And if you want to talk civil rights in the 60’s that was at least as much republican led as democrats.

So to answer your first question --- No, not those liberals. Those liberals went to church and would be aghast to find how anti-family, anti-life and immoral their nation has become under the name liberal. And how much everyone blamed everyone else for their conditions.

In a historical context I don't associate the term "liberal " with any political party. That helps to keep things in perspective. The same paradigm applies to conservatives.

The term "liberal" is often misused by pseudo-conseratives and pigeon-holed for every thing they hate or disagree with. Erroneously, such "conservatives believe ALL democrats are immoral liberals and that republicans are all moral candidates for sainthood. I find the latter rather hypocritical since the KKK, American Nazis and other RW extremists proclaim themselves to be "conservatives." They have NEVER been liberals. Yet, THAT prime example of conservative immortality doesn't seem to faze you!

If they're not doing their jobs let them go. Save the taxpayers a little money.

Cant. Unions, yay!! Free money!
So...because of unions, cops get free money?

Yes. Unions have always ensured people get money for doing less work. And no...it's not a good thing.

Oh.....and THANK YOU for letting me use your selfie as my avatar.
It's pretty cool that you think that's me. But I'm not that young....and I don't really get into all that selfie stuff anyways. So...tell us more about how unions ensure people get money for less work.

Yeah sorry. That chick is probably about a 4. You're more of a 3. 3.5 maybe because of the lesbo thing.

But yes...Unions have ways protected shitty workers. That's well known.
And you are a.....what? A 10? :rofl:

Funny.....cops have stopped stopping minorities. And crime soars. And we say minorities commit the most crime...and you say it's false. Hmmmm.
What kind of crime has increased because cops have ceased stopping minorities? Please list the categories.

Murder.

Start there
Show the increased murder stats....Oh...you may be counting murder by cop in those stats, eh?

Cant. Unions, yay!! Free money!

Yes. Unions have always ensured people get money for doing less work. And no...it's not a good thing.

It's pretty cool that you think that's me. But I'm not that young....and I don't really get into all that selfie stuff anyways. So...tell us more about how unions ensure people get money for less work.

Yeah sorry. That chick is probably about a 4. You're more of a 3. 3.5 maybe because of the lesbo thing.

Nah. The ladies have given me usually 7.5 or 8. Room to improve.

Nah. The ladies have given me usually 7.5 or 8. Room to improve.
Sure they do.....:rofl: :rofl:

Murder.

Start there
Show the increased murder stats....Oh...you may be counting murder by cop in those stats, eh?

Sure. Which city you want???

We'll start with Chicago....murder up 75%

Chicago murders up 75 percent in January 2016 compared to January 2015

Murder.

Start there

Wow...the cops have been busy.

Murder.

Start there

Wow...the cops have been busy.

Ah....more leftist cop hate. How many of these are cops?? Link please.

Forum List

Back