Corona virus fatigue

To all the idiots that are buying up masks, wearing them while being overall heathy. You are ensuring those who are really sick will not be wearing them...congratulations. Meanwhile when they cough in your face you will still get infected. Dumb shits.
Yep. I'm not buying into the hysteria, but some elderly WILL die, just like they will die from the flu. These hysterical healthy young people will contribute to the death of grandma
Why don’t you think Trump called a National Emergency for the flu?
Hmmm, funny, I can't see where he said that at all, troll.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

YWIczdi.jpg

To all the idiots that are buying up masks, wearing them while being overall heathy. You are ensuring those who are really sick will not be wearing them...congratulations. Meanwhile when they cough in your face you will still get infected. Dumb shits.
Yep. I'm not buying into the hysteria, but some elderly WILL die, just like they will die from the flu. These hysterical healthy young people will contribute to the death of grandma
Why don’t you think Trump called a National Emergency for the flu?
Hmmm, funny, I can't see where he said that at all, troll.
Do you live in a cave?!

Here I’ll show you... thoughts?

I went to the grocery store yesterday and for some reason people are buying toilet paper, bottles of water, and bags of rice by the shopping cart full.. The shelves of those items were almost empty by 10am in the morning.

People seem to be in a panic even though there hasn't been a single case of corona virus within 500 miles. ... :cuckoo:
doing same thing here...jesus christ, it's like their fridges are empty or something!!!
I just stopped at my local small town supermarket and I couldn't believe how empty the shelves are!

I just can't believe my fellow Americans are so easily manipulated! I thought the MSM was dying, but they still have influence.

I went to the grocery store yesterday and for some reason people are buying toilet paper, bottles of water, and bags of rice by the shopping cart full.. The shelves of those items were almost empty by 10am in the morning.

People seem to be in a panic even though there hasn't been a single case of corona virus within 500 miles. ... :cuckoo:
doing same thing here...jesus christ, it's like their fridges are empty or something!!!
I just stopped at my local small town supermarket and I couldn't believe how empty the shelves are!

I just can't believe my fellow Americans are so easily manipulated! I thought the MSM was dying, but they still have influence.
How do you think they fooled Trump into declaring a national emergency?

They want everyone running around in circles waving their hands in the air yelling we are all going to die.

Some of it is the hopes that it can be used against Trump to make a bad democrat hopeful look viable or at the very least keep some voters hiding under the stairs.
I think they care about keeping the public informed about why entire countries are banning travel, why large groups are being quarantined, why major sport events and conferences and concerts and political rallies are being canceled, and why schools are being closed. Inform them about how to identify the virus, what to do. Sorry if you’re bored
Oh I am not bored, I am laughing at the complete meltdown all of the clowns are having over a virus that has just barely killed 50 in this country and Trumps response to it. While the common every day virus kills over a thousand each year and things like the swine flue killed over a thousand.
Then we have a country like Italy that is in terrible shape and wanting to determine who lives by how old they are because they are single payer. We have people that can't wait for us to have single payer so we will have less hospitals and when pandemics hit we can then make those choices.
We even have people on this board praying that Trump and Pence die from the virus.
No not bored at all. Just understand what common sense will get compared to feelings.
Oh great, thanks for clearing that up. I’m glad you’re entertained. #douchebag
Sorry it does not fit with your ideas of hiding under the stairs.
Huh? What are you talking about? You being a douche that is entertained by people who are legitimately scared, losing jobs, dealing with kids being sent home from school, etc etc. has nothing to do with me hiding under stairs. Whatever that made up scenario means.
Ah poor baby. Learn to be a mature adult rather then a five year old playing at name calling.

They want everyone running around in circles waving their hands in the air yelling we are all going to die.

Some of it is the hopes that it can be used against Trump to make a bad democrat hopeful look viable or at the very least keep some voters hiding under the stairs.
I think they care about keeping the public informed about why entire countries are banning travel, why large groups are being quarantined, why major sport events and conferences and concerts and political rallies are being canceled, and why schools are being closed. Inform them about how to identify the virus, what to do. Sorry if you’re bored
Oh I am not bored, I am laughing at the complete meltdown all of the clowns are having over a virus that has just barely killed 50 in this country and Trumps response to it. While the common every day virus kills over a thousand each year and things like the swine flue killed over a thousand.
Then we have a country like Italy that is in terrible shape and wanting to determine who lives by how old they are because they are single payer. We have people that can't wait for us to have single payer so we will have less hospitals and when pandemics hit we can then make those choices.
We even have people on this board praying that Trump and Pence die from the virus.
No not bored at all. Just understand what common sense will get compared to feelings.
Huh? What are you talking about? You being a douche that is entertained by people who are legitimately scared, losing jobs, dealing with kids being sent home from school, etc etc. has nothing to do with me hiding under stairs. Whatever that made up scenario means.

It ain't funny when it's hurting local businesses. This is going to come back AROUND and kick the lying media and Democrats square in the ass...hard!

I went and supported my local Chinese restaurant today, he's scared of making his bills. Bought me a 2-liter of soda because there is none at Walmart.

Last edited:

It ain't funny when it's hurting local businesses. This is going to come back AROUND and kick the lying media and Democrats square in the ass...hard!

I went and supported my local Chinese restaurant today, he's scared of making his bills.
The media and Dems have played this thing up in the hopes it will hurt the country and there by hurt Trump. They hope that it will make the dementia old man an actual viable candidate.
I actually have started calling them dementiacrats because they run from one made up thing to the next.
It's all feelings no thought.

Ah poor baby. Learn to be a mature adult rather then a five year old playing at name calling.
I’m happy to have an adult discussion but didn’t you bring up some fable about me hiding under the stairs? Is that what you consider being a mature adult?

I went and supported my local Chinese restaurant today, he's scared of making his bills. Bought me a 2-liter of soda because there is none at Walmart.
What lies are you talking about?

I actually have to go to the grocery store. :(

My son sent me a pic last night from the grocery store at Walmart and the canned vegetable section is empty.

But, I don't need anything from that section.
I need to go to the grocery store too. I'm kinda dreading it because I noticed how packed the parking lots were at the nearest Kroger and WalMart just down the street when I was driving by.

And here in Ohio they just announced that starting Monday all K-12 schools in the entire state will be closed for the next 3 weeks. So now everybody has to plan on feeding thier kids at home. That will just exacerbate the run on grocery stores because even people who are not panic hoarding will be buying more groceries than usual.

I think I'll wait until the middle of the night to go grocery shopping. I'm a night owl anyways.

Ours shut down for two weeks with the kids getting enough work for 2 additional weeks if necessary. But, the places to either take the kids (the zoo) or watch the kids are also shut down. Yep, it's all about feeding the kids at home. That most definitely is a problem.

'Cept mine. He just announced he was not going to be home for dinner.
I am supposed to go tour a university with my kid on Monday, It's out of state. If they are going to cancel the tour they better not wait until the last minute. They have cancelled other things at this place but are keeping this tour so far. It's 12 hours round trip.

I may run up to a Braum's Fresh Market and grab a few items and call it a day.
I waited until the middle of the night to go to the nearby Kroger store that is open 24/7/365 like I said.

They were closed. :(

A "national emergency" doesnt require panic hoarding. This behaviour is on the media and the gullible.

We have regular deliveries to the supermarkets. People like you created this mess

It's just a strain of flu- that it's allegedly man made and came from one source is immaterial. It's still just the flu.
WTF is there such panic/hysteria? It makes absolutely no sense. SMH- sheeple.

I used to enjoy watching TV news shows about what's going around the world.and posting on internet forums.

But now all they do is talk about the corona virus here in the US and other countries 24/7

It's become information overload and quite frankly just boring. ... :cool:
You forgot Orange man bad.

They slip it in between Corona virus rants.

I’m happy to have an adult discussion but didn’t you bring up some fable about me hiding under the stairs? Is that what you consider being a mature adult?
You mean after you used the little hash tag? But you seem to be running around all excited about something that has only killed 60 people so far in the U.S. that isn't even an average death toll from an average day of the run of the mill flu.

A "national emergency" doesnt require panic hoarding. This behaviour is on the media and the gullible.

We have regular deliveries to the supermarkets. People like you created this mess
I’m honored that you think I have such power

Forum List

Back